Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any Help With Learning Telekinesis?

Mariah301

Ok, so, I was looking online recently, and I can't really remember, but for some reason I got the idea to look up telekinesis, so I did. So the past like, 3 days I've tried developing it. So far, I can't move anything, so I wanted some help. I wanted to get some help with meditating. Every second of the day words keep popping in my head and I wanted some help with having a blank mind. I'm currently trying to move the psi wheel so if possible any first time stories on moving it? And some tips on making a psi ball? And ever since I was like, 4, I always dreamed about moving things with my mind, but I don't remember doing so.

I don't know if it really matters, but yesterday since the time I woke up that morning I had constant headaches ALL DAY on the right side of my head, so I kinda took a break because whenever I tried to focus on anything, my head hurt and I went "ow!". And I don't know if it's related, but since I can remember my mother always says she has visions in her sleep sometimes and pretty much, they all came true. And she was having the exact same thing as me. I was telling her about my headaches and she said she had the exact same thing on the right side of her head and everything. So are the headaches a sign I'm progressing, or a bad sign? Thanks for reading!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord*Kur

• Mariah301

• schizoidwoman

• Meiliken

Top Posters In This Topic

no one has ever been able to move anything with their mind except for yoda

Headaches = BAD.

It sounds like you're going to give yourself a stroke from all the straining. Stop before you do.

Edited by Moonie2012

• 1 month later...

You should try meditating before anything else. You can't set yourself to do anything unless you're able to learn focus first. That rings true for anything you do in life. I had a response on another thread like this one recently and I explained how to meditate in detail. Look for it and start there.

no one has ever been able to move anything with their mind except for yoda

*adopts Yoda voice*

If headaches you are having, straining you are...