Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

gama ray bursts from black hole and 2012

timfix

It isn't. All that stuff you posted was simply wrong, or at best completely misrepresented.

What is a large scale burt?

Sorry, I'm not as excellent at observation as you.

So I'm going to let this thread go its merry way without me. You're not interested in conversation, you offer no research of your own, let alone basic understanding (or willingness to even try and understand), and your hilariously misplaced self-aggrandisement (that means bigging yourself up, by the way), through the haze of obviously faulty shift and space keys, is starting to get on my nerves.

No its not wrong, nasa has varified as well as other countries that all planets are showing warming. this is due to the subject we are talking about.

i'm not a know it all and go on gut level instincts with the understanding of how the galaxy works.

you ask what is a burt ? its a burst ...... which is a explosive release. Yet ,gamma rays are also released at lower level ,call it leakage, or stream. Even lightning can create gamma rays on a ultra low level , like a spark .

now, if you want to see what the source said to me in a email :

<<Yes to all your questions.

The "lull" in the current solar cycle is believed to be the result of the barycenter of the Galaxy and Sun overpowering that of the large planets (Saturn and Jupiter) and the Sun. This barycenter is obviously far outside the Sun and offers some temporary stability from planetary influences. The resulting interactions are still unknown.

The gamma radiation is, as you summized, not from individual bursts but from the collective radiation of the "arm" and Galactic center which appears to focus in the narrow equatorial plane. We think the effect will be twofold. The radiation itself will blow away the heliopause, allowing cosmic dust to enter the system and energize the Sun while, ironically, lessening the light that reaches Earth. Then the Sun's radiation will reduce the ionosphere and magnetosphere (which has started already) thus allowing radiation to reach the surface in the form of 1)Gamma Radiation from the Galaxy, 2)heat energy from the Sun 3)UV light, 4)plasma from solar ejections.

There is apparently enough room for errors in this scenario which will still be lethal.>>

live long and gather info

TF

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timfix

• Czero 101

• Emma_Acid

• Admiral Danger

Its Hotter because We measure it And Have only been measureing it for the Last few Decades. It May get even Hotter! Remember Were only a spec in the Cosmis Time clock and Actions that Happen.

my hunch was correct :

a expert on this matter replied to me today:

The gamma radiation is, as you summized, not from individual bursts but from the collective radiation of the "arm" and Galactic center which appears to focus in the narrow equatorial plane. We think the effect will be twofold. The radiation itself will blow away the heliopause, allowing cosmic dust to enter the system and energize the Sun while, ironically, lessening the light that reaches Earth. Then the Sun's radiation will reduce the ionosphere and magnetosphere (which has started already) thus allowing radiation to reach the surface in the form of 1)Gamma Radiation from the Galaxy, 2)heat energy from the Sun 3)UV light, 4)plasma from solar ejections.

so , its about the stream of glactic material and energies hitting our solar system and causing warming all over. yet i have also shared that we contribute to it as well. stay tunned for the next solar max when we will see higher x class flares then previous high cycle ,thus unpresidented. Confirmation that this information is most valid.

actualy, as a matter of fact, space is FREEZING i think pluto is actualy getting heat from the sun, but without it, our solar system would be -100 degrees or so, not sure if im over/under exagerating, but im not sure what the actual tempurature is out in space, but all i know is, its very cold...

Edited by dr alien

my hunch was correct :

when you have a theory and post it, its either gonna be one that makes sense or one that doesnt, either way you will have people agreeing with you, but it doesnt make it correct, when there are people who oppose the theory and give their opinions why, then you have to think about it really hard, one expert may agree with you, but a dozen more experts will laugh at you.

point is, stop calling it an exellent observation if most people are disagreeing with you, otherwise wed be saying thats a good theory!

point is, stop calling it an exellent observation if most people are disagreeing with you, otherwise wed be saying thats a good theory!

I guess in Timmy's world, reading an email and a website or two, then cutting and pasting it here as a message without being able to adequately comment in his own words is what constitutes "excellent observation"... :rolleyes:

Cz

I guess in Timmy's world, reading an email and a website or two, then cutting and pasting it here as a message without being able to adequately comment in his own words is what constitutes "excellent observation"... :rolleyes:

Cz

:lol: lol

Edited by dr alien

Only if they do Guinness Cold!

:D

Good point.

Some do it warm...

We'll bring ICE just in case!

Sounds like a re-phrasing of your own ideas.

And since you conveniently failed to name the "expert", cite a link, or anything reasonable like that, I shall surmise that this is irrelevant.

yet i have also shared that we contribute to it as well.

God please, don't go there....

actualy, as a matter of fact, space is FREEZING i think pluto is actualy getting heat from the sun, but without it, our solar system would be -100 degrees or so, not sure if im over/under exagerating, but im not sure what the actual tempurature is out in space, but all i know is, its very cold...

let say im wrong !

so the next solar MAX will not have record number of X class flares , or the dredded kill shot , where much more damage then taking out our satelites.

and the storms wont be effected either, infact the trend thats developed of the last 10 yrs of increased climate catastrophes will instead reverse back to more hospitable storms and hurricans and tornadoes.

see, cause the trend is my friend, and the weather will get worse and worse

yet theres something im not shareing here , and will keep a secret

And since you conveniently failed to name the "expert", cite a link, or anything reasonable like that, I shall surmise that this is irrelevant.

if you folks don't consider Hoagland worthy of praise why should i share other my other sources?

My instinct tell me you all voted for Mcain , and are pro war etc....

I believe im done with this debate ,yet anyone knew who comes here may consider emailing me about this .

Yet, im not sure ,i might check back , you never know ... So ,again im wrong, we will have beautiful weather around '12, yes next max s spot cycle will be mild.

let say im wrong !

We have been for a long time now. You're only figuring this out NOW...?? :huh:

yet theres something im not shareing here , and will keep a secret

What, are you 12 or something?? "I've got a secret... nyah nyah nyah... I'm nopt telling you... nyah nyah nyah..."

Geez, you're as bad as SkyEagle... way to make yourself look credible... :rolleyes:

Cz

if you folks don't consider Hoagland worthy of praise why should i share other my other sources?

Firstly, because its board policy to cite sources, secondly, because it shows that you actually HAVE a source and are not just making this stuff up on your own, which seems to me and a few others to be the most likely scenario...

Well... in the last 2 pages, there's been a Canadian, two Brits and a Welshman posting here... what does THAT say about your instincts...? :rolleyes:

I believe im done with this debate ,yet anyone knew who comes here may consider emailing me about this .

Yet, im not sure ,i might check back , you never know ... So ,again im wrong, we will have beautiful weather around '12, yes next max s spot cycle will be mild.

Ahh yes... running away when you can't answer the questions put to you. And you have the unmitigated gall to wonder why most everyone here thinks you an ignorant buffoon...

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out...

Enjoy your ignorance...

Cz

That must mean, according to you, that Obama voters share your mindset, which is a frightening thought.

I hear that Mid! Lots of Space Cadets and theroys running amuck in every forum on This planet! ITs can be a positive thing or not ? ITs Just That Space is Really Cold.Amazeing Cold! So cold that Even Gunniess will Freeze solid! Cheers Mate! Good to See you Still posting. B) Now for some Real Space NEws?

anyone wonder what the stream of gama rays will do to our atmosphere as we come into galactic alignment

Just wondering which alignment? Various references generally agree on the position of the Sun, and it's motion relative the the Galaxy. I could quibble about some numbers, but don't see any need to. The sources go back to studies that I would guess are very reputable.

"The Sun is moving upwards, out of the plane of the Milky Way, at a speed of 7 kilometers per second. Currently the Sun lies 50 light-years above the mid-plane of the galaxy, and its motion is steadily carrying it further away."

Speed of the Solar System, Stanford U.

linked-image

linked-image

Ice Age Epochs and the Sun’s Path Through the Galaxy

linked-image

"R and z are the coordinates for the Sun’s position in the galaxy at present, VC is the circular velocity and VR, Vθ and Vz are the components of the Sun’s velocity with respect to the local standard of rest. The Sun’s orbit is given a value for the eccentricity, which we use to find the minimum and maximum values for the galactocentric radius, Rmin and Rmax. The vertical extremes, zmin and zmax, are the bounds of the Sun’s vertical oscillation above and below the galactic plane. PC and Pz are the circular and vertical oscillation periods respectively, and tper and tgp are the times of the closest perigalacticon passage and galactic plane crossings relative to the present. The Sun is currently approaching perigalaction, which Bash estimates this will occur 15 million years into the future. Also, according to Bash, the Sun passed through the galactic plane 2.1 million years ago and is moving in the +z direction towards its maximum height, which it will reach 14.6 million years into the future, near the same time it reaches perigalacticon." p. 5

"The present, past and future velocity of nearby stars - The path of the sun in 10 to the 8th years." Frank Bash, 1986 (Frank N. Edmonds, Jr. Regents Professor Emeritus in Astronomy, UTA).

The Solar System’s Motion in the Galactic Tidal Field

Kudos for someone finally showing the data! ^_^

The "galactic alignment" is BS, not just because nothing would happen were it about to occur, but that it isnt going to occur.

Hi Merril ,

Its based on the where the sun is at winter solstice:

The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. Its based of course on the Mayan prophecy.

Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator (see diagram below).

simply shown here:

http://alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm

Now, as you can see from what i previously posted about why the solar system is warming up , the trend of our weather patterns continue to be more destructive , all point to the fact that a version of super wave theory is effecting our sun and thus effecting the whole solar system.

The feed back i received today confirms this ,too. i posted it more then once.

on UM theres always alot of skeptics that try to post over and over " no its not " , "wheres the proof" ,but inside they are scared. They are afraid of course of being wrong .

As i've said we will know durring the next solar max '12 , do not forget what happened durring the last max.

The trend never lies , unless it reverses , climate change continues in the direction of inhospitable weather. Yet, we are in a solar minimum so its just slightly colder then usual , yet thats a generalization. Again, we will see.

Just wondering which alignment? Various references generally agree on the position of the Sun, and it's motion relative the the Galaxy. I could quibble about some numbers, but don't see any need to. The sources go back to studies that I would guess are very reputable.

"The Sun is moving upwards, out of the plane of the Milky Way, at a speed of 7 kilometers per second. Currently the Sun lies 50 light-years above the mid-plane of the galaxy, and its motion is steadily carrying it further away."

linked-image

linked-image

opps i posted earlier on the other thread i started not this one.

see, i realized i had mistakes saying only gamma ray bursts are coming from the black hole at the center of our galaxy. yet i believe that the gamma rays are released in non burst , a flowage so to speak ,as well. Example is gamma rays from lightning , on a micro level.

anyhow cosmic rays , galactic dust are major ingredients mentioned in the info i have on the other thread "super wave"

heres a nasa recent pic of the gamma action from the the milky way

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8082603101.html

heres the reply from someone i have made friends with who i call a expert on this subject

i asked him about the last solar max which lasted longer then usual and why the minimum cycle started late and why the sun has really calmed down. the second part was about how connected the dots with "super wave theory" and the '12 alignment that the Mayans talk about

for what its worth:

<<

Yes to all your questions.

The "lull" in the current solar cycle is believed to be the result of the barycenter of the Galaxy and Sun overpowering that of the large planets (Saturn and Jupiter) and the Sun. This barycenter is obviously far outside the Sun and offers some temporary stability from planetary influences. The resulting interactions are still unknown.

There is apparently enough room for errors in this scenario which will still be lethal.

>>

linked-image

linked-image

this is from timfix's link so I won't relink one post after his.

"Gamma rays are powerful light rays invisible to the naked eye. Because Earth's atmosphere absorbs gamma rays, they can be studied only from the edges of the visible universe. "

That should take away any fears from gamma rays from space.

thats why i started another link after i realized it wasn't gamma rays.

ok you skeptics are right , the weather changes have nothing to do with the solar sytem warming up.

the sun isn't acting unstable at all. no the last max cycle was rather tame ( NOT )

and durring the next max cycle many of you will still have your blinders on ??? you'll need them ,thats for sure.

Hey, at least i got feed back from a great source that yes the MAYANS must of known about this period cometh.

I dont have to name my sources ..... why would i allow skeptics and scientifically tunnel visioned (programed one way verses thinking outside the preverbial box) to bother my source. He's like me , we do the research , call use renagades , or exo-astronomers ,exo-therorist .... Alot of the thing your taught in schools is wrong : history for one, columbus wasn't the first to find america, Abe Lincoln hated blacks, Grahm Bell ripped inventors off and was scum, man and civilization has been around much longer then the pin headed status quo believes, the list is vast and wide.

Whew...

Curious: Who's actually "pro-war"?

I suppose that implies that the Obama voters praise Hoagland???

Jesus Christ. And you wonder why the market's taking another dive?

This is mighty troubling stuff...

I believe im done with this debate..

I think so too...

But i think in 2012 Earth will end. It says in the maya calendar :)

I'm a Scientology.

Not the end, just the end as we know it. The earth and everything on or in it will be changed. No death for 1,000 years then the ultimate end. The earth will become flat and the surface as glass. So says the prophesy in revelations.

Edited by cerberusxp