Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

gama ray bursts from black hole and 2012

timfix

thats why i started another link after i realized it wasn't gamma rays.

ok you skeptics are right , the weather changes have nothing to do with the solar sytem warming up.

the sun isn't acting unstable at all. no the last max cycle was rather tame ( NOT )

and durring the next max cycle many of you will still have your blinders on ??? you'll need them ,thats for sure.

Hey, at least i got feed back from a great source that yes the MAYANS must of known about this period cometh.

I dont have to name my sources ..... why would i allow skeptics and scientifically tunnel visioned (programed one way verses thinking outside the preverbial box) to bother my source. He's like me , we do the research , call use renagades , or exo-astronomers ,exo-therorist .... Alot of the thing your taught in schools is wrong : history for one, columbus wasn't the first to find america, Abe Lincoln hated blacks, Grahm Bell ripped inventors off and was scum, man and civilization has been around much longer then the pin headed status quo believes, the list is vast and wide.

Ditto

Peer review in the scientific community is gravely flawed. Those who happen to agree with the research and views of the elites are more apt to be accepted, others are cast out due to bias or because they step on one an others toes.

Universal and free access to knowledge has been our only protection against this type of intellectual tyranny too frequently purported as absolute authority and falsely represented as consensus.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timfix

• Czero 101

• Emma_Acid

• Admiral Danger

Ditto

Peer review in the scientific community is gravely flawed.

And what would you prefer, peer review by youtube? Peer view by you? How exactly would you like it to work?

Those who happen to agree with the research and views of the elites are more apt to be accepted, others are cast out due to bias or because they step on one an others toes.

Ooooh, check out the impotent rage.

I'm sorry that science doesn't work the way you want it too - you know, wildly believing the least probably explanation, disregarding evidence, etc etc.

It is clear you have no idea how science fundamentally operates. So because there is no scientific consensus on "2012 prophecies", it means that science is an evil, monolithic entity built up to crush all dissenting voices?

No it isn't. Science, by its very definition, functions by being challenged and changed. If it didn't, we'd be living in the dark ages. And you furiously trawling through your "OMG MAYUN PROPHECY!!!!11one" websites won't make a jot of difference: you're wrong. Simply, fundamentally, crucially wrong.

Edited by Emma_Acid

if you folks don't consider Hoagland worthy of praise...

I can't speak for all "you folks" but personally I consider Richard Hoagland worthy of derision. Have you actually read his latest book? There are so many factual errors that it belongs in the trash. It was published by an incompetent publisher who doesn't consider indexing, proof-reading, technical editing or decent photo reproduction worth paying for. Uggghhhhhh...

this actualy reminds me of the nibiru topic i posted a couple months after i joined the forum.

i was disagreeing with everyone, and i was sure it existed and coming for us. but a couple of months after the topic was finished and left in the dust, i thought about it quite a bit and questioned everything about it. but now im sure it doesnt exist.

perhaps the same will happen with timfix and these theories he's so sure about.

this actualy reminds me of the nibiru topic i posted a couple months after i joined the forum.

i was disagreeing with everyone, and i was sure it existed and coming for us. but a couple of months after the topic was finished and left in the dust, i thought about it quite a bit and questioned everything about it. but now im sure it doesnt exist.

you have tunnel vision ,i'll say a prayer for you

also , when i say im more exo scientific prone ,its based on gut level responses to the over whelming info available today. unless you of course are brainwashed and drink alot of floridated water etc

heres something hot off the press:

Two physicists, George Chapline of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and Nobel laureate Robert Laughlin, have a new model of the universe that may offer insights. They suggest that black holes could, instead, be dark energy stars. Because objects falling into a black hole should stretch out so extremely that outside observers would note a freeze of time--which would cause the object to appear to linger at the event horizon forever (they don’t), physicists have searched for alternatives to the standard quantum model. Chapline and Laughlin note that when superconducting crystals go through “quantum critical phase transition,” electron spin doesn’t fluctuate wildly, as the standard model predicts it should. Instead, electron fluctuations slow down--as though time were literally slowed! So, Chapline and Laughlin came up with a startling, new explanation. Working with colleagues, Chapline and Laughlin posit that when large stars end their fusion cycle, instead of forming a “black hole,” a phase transition (a sudden change of state) creates a thin “quantum critical shell,” the size of which depends on a star’s mass. A New Scientist article on the subject says the shell doesn’t contain a space-time singularity…. “Instead, the shell contains a vacuum, just like the energy-containing vacuum of free space…. The team’s calculations show that the vacuum inside the shell has a powerful anti-gravity effect, just like the dark energy that appears to be causing the expansion of the universe to accelerate…. ‘Quantum critical shells are a two-way street,’” says Chapline. He suggests that the energies involved match those of the expected dark energy of the entire universe.

from the ebook :http://www.alienmindbook.org/

Edited by timfix

you have tunnel vision ,i'll say a prayer for you

also , when i say im more exo scientific prone ,its based on gut level responses to the over whelming info available today. unless you of course are brainwashed and drink alot of floridated water etc

heres something hot off the press:

Two physicists, George Chapline of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and Nobel laureate Robert Laughlin, have a new model of the universe that may offer insights. They suggest that black holes could, instead, be dark energy stars. Because objects falling into a black hole should stretch out so extremely that outside observers would note a freeze of time--which would cause the object to appear to linger at the event horizon forever (they don’t), physicists have searched for alternatives to the standard quantum model. Chapline and Laughlin note that when superconducting crystals go through “quantum critical phase transition,” electron spin doesn’t fluctuate wildly, as the standard model predicts it should. Instead, electron fluctuations slow down--as though time were literally slowed! So, Chapline and Laughlin came up with a startling, new explanation. Working with colleagues, Chapline and Laughlin posit that when large stars end their fusion cycle, instead of forming a “black hole,” a phase transition (a sudden change of state) creates a thin “quantum critical shell,” the size of which depends on a star’s mass. A New Scientist article on the subject says the shell doesn’t contain a space-time singularity…. “Instead, the shell contains a vacuum, just like the energy-containing vacuum of free space…. The team’s calculations show that the vacuum inside the shell has a powerful anti-gravity effect, just like the dark energy that appears to be causing the expansion of the universe to accelerate…. ‘Quantum critical shells are a two-way street,’” says Chapline. He suggests that the energies involved match those of the expected dark energy of the entire universe.

LINK? / SOURCE? - being serious now Timfix I'd like to see where you got this.

Cheers! :tu:

ME

LINK? / SOURCE? - being serious now Timfix I'd like to see where you got this.

Cheers! :tu:

ME

http://www.alienmindbook.org/ yet it covers alot of subject and is worth a read.

you can just put me on ignore if you think i don't have anything valid to share.

see, this is a microcosmic senerio where someone with a bold new information is attacked for breaking the mold. this mold seems to cover alot of subjects too.

: -)

Edited by timfix

funny you mention P-X / Nibiru

i spent alot of time looking into too, was convinced it was the reason the solar system was heating up and the sun's hightened activity last max cycle.

but sure enough the horn blowers pushing PX are indeed wrong ,even Stitchin said the Sumerians cycle says it wont come til 2060 . Now if its here , in our solar system its still hidden well ,only place is behind the sun or mixed into the Kuiper Belt . It can only move as fast as a comet or slower, so if its no where to be seen it aint around. So, yes disinformation occures ,but do not let the disonformates win and spoil all the valid exo-info floating around.

speaking of my mentor ,one of many actually has a nice hyperd vid

get past the intro ,yes i voted for Obama too but the info on solar cycles and whats going on with the moon etc etc is deep into the lecture prt 9 forwards gets good, but hey he's brilliant, you 'll love it , and yes im listening now as ai type, since i multi task and yes i can type fast ,everone wonders how me of all people learned such skills....

video by RC H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wxqIwOjvm0...21B&index=0

enjoy

Edited by timfix

where does it say i have to share my source?

you can just put me on ignore if you think i don't have anything valid to share.

see, this is a microcosmic senerio where someone with a bold new information is attacked for breaking the mold. this mold seems to cover alot of subjects too.

: -)

Right here: Forum Rules

2c. Copyrighted material: If you quote text from another web site then please properly credit the source. Not doing so constitutes plagiarism, always include a source link with quoted material. Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting copyrighted material from other web sites, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.

You may want to familiarize yourself with ALL of them.

Cz

where does it say i have to share my source?

Yes, you absolutely have to provide source links.

I'm going to give you some good advice now: These forums are here for discussion if everyone just ignored one another how would discussion ever take place? So, (here comes the advice part) perhaps you need to be more tolerant of those with whom you disagree, and try actually discussing things with them.

I'm going to give you some good advice now: These forums are here for discussion if everyone just ignored one another how would discussion ever take place? So, (here comes the advice part) perhaps you need to be more tolerant of those with whom you disagree, and try actually discussing things with them.

Thank you Lilly and Cz for clearing that up for timfix, He has all these very highly credible sources and tells parts of what they are but always refuses to add the source link,

That being said Mr. hoagland is in the hall of shame,,, Further he claimed life to exist on Saturn, Jupiter,Mars and Venus and that alone should tell the story of Mr. Hoagland;

Link; Hall of Shame

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall1.html

Further he claimed life to exist on Saturn, Jupiter,Mars and Venus

jupiter - failed star

saturn - i think its a failed star... gas giant for now :D

venus - too hostile to support life (not sure if im using the right words)

mars - possible to have supported intelligent life but has been wiped out, possibly still contain little micro-organsisms in the polar caps.

but cannot support intelligent life now.

Edited by dr alien

jupiter - failed star

saturn - i think its a failed star... gas giant for now :D

venus - too hostile to support life (not sure if im using the right words)

mars - possible to have supported intelligent life but has been wiped out, possibly still contain little micro-organsisms in the polar caps.

but cannot support intelligent life now.

Actually Jupiter and Saturn are not failed stars because they dont have enough mass to even to start to become a star, They are however as you said Gas Giants and among those gas giants are Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, all to small to become a star and all to hostile to sustain any kind of life within them, If i remember correctly neptune has the coldest temp. of the giants,, Hey I know of a good source that you can look at and study each planet, its called photojournal from Nasa,

Here ya go man, Just click on the planet you want info. about and it tells all about them and their satelites too,

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/index.html

Regards;

TFF

Exactly. If he wants no discussion, he should put a blog up. Otherwise whats the point.

Actually Jupiter and Saturn are not failed stars because they dont have enough mass to even to start to become a star, They are however as you said Gas Giants and among those gas giants are Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, all to small to become a star and all to hostile to sustain any kind of life within them, If i remember correctly neptune has the coldest temp. of the giants,, Hey I know of a good source that you can look at and study each planet, its called photojournal from Nasa,

Here ya go man, Just click on the planet you want info. about and it tells all about them and their satelites too,

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/index.html

Regards;

TFF

im learning! :D

yet ,when someone isn't on the same page ,metaphorically speaking , as in , its clear that most people here are anti exo-science(s)

i recomend listening to R C HOAGLAND's most recent lecture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wxqIwOjvm0...E07&index=8

Edited by timfix

yet ,when someone isn't on the same page ,metaphorically speaking.

just as when someones attacked by parasites?

you don't lower your guard and let them take over

So do you have the links or is this just more made up stories? It is the rule and even you have to follow them.

...and yes im listening now as ai type, since i multi task and yes i can type fast ,everone wonders how me of all people learned such skills....

You multi-task! Well, that's great!

It seems apparent that you type fast...often very fast.

Note the difference between what follows and what you typed above:

...and yes I'm listening now as I type, as I am a multi-tasker. And yes...I can type fast. Everyone wonders how me, of all people, learned such skills."

Now that syntax and grammer, punctuation, and spelling have been established, I should point out that typing without those things in mind tends to make what you write sound less than articulate.

Further, given the character of your posts and the manner in which you write them; is it supposed to be unusual that EVERYONE wonders how you of all people learned (i.e., claim to have) such skills?

yet ,when someone isn't on the same page ,metaphorically speaking , as in , its clear that most people here are anti exo-science(s)

"Exo sciences"? That's a new one.

"Exo sciences"? That's a new one.

That word sounds better than Exopolitics Emma and thats all it is;

Regards;

TFF

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: johnk81.

· View this post

· Un-ignore johnk81

I hope that someone didn't get offended about the validity of my thread here??

understand this:

black hole =bh's create gama ray bursts-grb 's

in '12 we line up with gc-galatic center ,therefore feeling the full blunt of the stream ,perhaps more gr will impact?

cosmic rays -crs ... google them and type in cosmic rays effect weather . you will see its a valid claim. yes there is a debate going on but the scientific community alway debates, its the nature of a over programed mind with info overload . i've done my research and came to a educated conclusion.

again gr's are more intense then cr's .

yet since i can think out of the box im seeing that so what if they effect climate perhaps they could effect our soul body and many other cosmic energies, or subtle forces or .... we will see ... i presume nothing .

the mayans were smart sob's : )

that we know and .... one interpretation i read about '12 said that a galactic beam reaches earth then. now , i never did much research on that particulair prediction but have found many other opinions on what will happen. I believe that its x factor event where it wont be that one day dec 12 yet as ive said a 3 yr period of transmutative forces . Now, will i come back here and say i told you so , probably not. But i will wish the best for everyone regardless if your advanced or completely inept or negative.

Okay, now there's no doubt that we 'may' be bombarded by 'more' Gamma Rays than normal, but the gamma ray bursts being projected out of the Black hole in the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy, is not going to be pointed toward the Earth whilst we enter the Galactic Alignment.

So therefore, no we won't be barbequed... We will on the other hand, have an amazing set of eclipses. :) 3 to be exact.

**EDITED - spelling

Edited by Resonance

You multi-task! Well, that's great!

It seems apparent that you type fast...often very fast.

Note the difference between what follows and what you typed above:

...and yes I'm listening now as I type, as I am a multi-tasker. And yes...I can type fast. Everyone wonders how me, of all people, learned such skills."

Now that syntax and grammer, punctuation, and spelling have been established, I should point out that typing without those things in mind tends to make what you write sound less than articulate.

Further, given the character of your posts and the manner in which you write them; is it supposed to be unusual that EVERYONE wonders how you of all people learned (i.e., claim to have) such skills?

Haha.. Well, i would have to agree with Mr. MID here..

Punctuation 'does' help with the interpretation of what you are trying to tell us....

So, please, take a break from your 'many' skills.... such as 'typing fast', and explain to us, what the heck you mean by .... lets see.... everything you've posted?!

Haha.. Well, i would have to agree with Mr. MID here..

Punctuation 'does' help with the interpretation of what you are trying to tell us....

So, please, take a break from your 'many' skills.... such as 'typing fast', and explain to us, what the heck you mean by .... lets see.... everything you've posted?!

The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis

and yes i do not need to repost my earlier comments that explains the topic at hand

its clear to me that you chose ridicule instead of facing the fact that theres a answer /theory for the warming and whats most likley to come

yet when facing stress some need to vent,thus i can see why you make such comments.

The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis

and yes i do not need to repost my earlier comments that explains the topic at hand

its clear to me that you chose ridicule instead of facing the fact that theres a answer /theory for the warming and whats most likley to come

yet when facing stress some need to vent,thus i can see why you make such comments.

Well, i first off was not 'venting' par say.....

So, think what you will.

Secondly, i like to read things that make sense. If you don't punctuate correctly, you can be easilly misinterpreted.

Most of your posts are soo gramatically incorrect, that it's hard to understand what you're saying.

I wasn't being anal-retentive either, so please spare me the 'dictionary.com' copy & paste BS.

And what would you prefer, peer review by youtube? Peer view by you? How exactly would you like it to work?

Ooooh, check out the impotent rage.

I'm sorry that science doesn't work the way you want it too - you know, wildly believing the least probably explanation, disregarding evidence, etc etc.

It is clear you have no idea how science fundamentally operates. So because there is no scientific consensus on "2012 prophecies", it means that science is an evil, monolithic entity built up to crush all dissenting voices?

No it isn't. Science, by its very definition, functions by being challenged and changed. If it didn't, we'd be living in the dark ages. And you furiously trawling through your "OMG MAYUN PROPHECY!!!!11one" websites won't make a jot of difference: you're wrong. Simply, fundamentally, crucially wrong.

All of that was quoted from a scientist in an article to the scientific journal.