Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

gama ray bursts from black hole and 2012

timfix

some of you guys need to watch the lord of the flies again and see if you identify with any of the characters

Edited by timfix

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timfix

• Czero 101

• Emma_Acid

• Admiral Danger

The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis

and yes i do not need to repost my earlier comments that explains the topic at hand

its clear to me that you chose ridicule instead of facing the fact that theres a answer /theory for the warming and whats most likley to come

yet when facing stress some need to vent,thus i can see why you make such comments.

10 points to whoever can spot which bit was cut and pasted from somewhere else.

The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis

anal? wouldnt it be easier to say ***?

The first part... the part that isn't spelled like a 10 year old on crack...

Cz

Here's a little more anal retentiveness: Don't quote from other sources without giving due credit. That's referred to as plagiarizing. And yes, that is against the rules, here, and everywhere else in the academic world.

Now, back on topic. If you can't support what you claim, then back out. This is the Science forum, and scientific etiquette is to provide sources when requested.

Now, back on topic. If you can't support what you claim, then back out. This is the Science forum, and scientific etiquette is to provide sources when requested.

I guess since Timmy seems to be ignoring his threads here - you know, the ones that ask him direct questions and ask him to back up his "theories" - we can assume that he has nothing to back up his claims and has decided to back out after all...

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

WOW...................................... i dunno bout this whole planet X deal , Im new hear and wow........... you guys sound CRAZY AS FOK. If this is SUCH a BIG deal , why isnt it on the news?? NO 1 talks about this Planet x Issue. If I heard about it on the news, discovery Channel or ANYWHERE ELSE BUT THE FREEKIN INTERNET, I'd take this matter more seriously. Sounds like all of you watch WAY too much Star Trek. Until i hear something about this on the News or discovery channel wow i encourage you ALL to seek psychiatric help and get out of your parents basement and get some sun. Go fishing , go camping, go meet some girls and get laid. If this stuff is all true , wouldnt you want to live the last 3 years of your life to the fullest?? what can you do to prevent it?? GO HAVE FUN WITH LIFE for the mean time

WOW...................................... i dunno bout this whole planet X deal , Im new hear and wow........... you guys sound CRAZY AS FOK. If this is SUCH a BIG deal , why isnt it on the news?? NO 1 talks about this Planet x Issue. If I heard about it on the news, discovery Channel or ANYWHERE ELSE BUT THE FREEKIN INTERNET, I'd take this matter more seriously. Sounds like all of you watch WAY too much Star Trek. Until i hear something about this on the News or discovery channel wow i encourage you ALL to seek psychiatric help and get out of your parents basement and get some sun. Go fishing , go camping, go meet some girls and get laid. If this stuff is all true , wouldnt you want to live the last 3 years of your life to the fullest?? what can you do to prevent it?? GO HAVE FUN WITH LIFE for the mean time

i dont know what the hell you are talking about... :wacko:

not exactly clear on your chatting but to be CLEAR on this there is no planet x aka Nibiru,

Oooh...oooh...OOOOH!

Anal retentive

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis."

...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentive

QUOTE (timfix @ Feb 16 2009, 09:59 PM)

I just knew the syntax was NOT timfix's...

Oooh...oooh...OOOOH!

Anal retentive

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis."

...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentive

I just knew the syntax was NOT timfix's...

isnt that called blasphamy? or something spelled like that? :lol:

anyone wonder what the stream of gama rays will do to our atmosphere as we come into galactic alignment.

Since our g c has a black hole there and b h 's give off gama rays .

yet the big bang also gave off gama ray bursts g r b 's

Most observed GRBs appear to be collimated emissions caused by the collapse of the core of a rapidly rotating, high-mass star into a black hole. A subclass of GRBs (the "short" bursts) appear to originate from a different process, the leading theory being the merger of neutron stars orbiting in a binary system. All observed GRBs have originated from outside the Milky Way galaxy, though a related class of phenomena, soft gamma repeater flares, are associated with galactic magnetars. The sources of most GRBs have been billions of light years away.

A nearby gamma-ray burst could possibly cause mass extinctions on Earth.[1] The short duration of a gamma-ray burst would limit the immediate damage to life. However, a nearby burst might alter atmospheric chemistry by reducing the ozone layer and generating acidic nitrogen oxides ultimately causing severe damage to the biosphere. Since GRBs in metal-rich galaxies like the Milky Way are rare, mass extinctions due to GRBs may only happen once per billion years.

I wonder if our atmosphere will protect us and the g r b 's that get thru will only effect our chakra's and or energizing the soul level. Yet ,im just wondering out loud is all.

Black holes are black, they give off no light.

Black holes due release some falling gasses through there poles, but the gasses were never really "in" the black hole (never was beyond the event horizen).

The poles of our galactic back hole are point away from us at about a 90 degree angle, we are safe.

GRB's are incredibly rare. I remember from a nat geo show that only if the GRB source was atleast 6,000 light years the GRB would not hurt us, and seeing their are none so massive so close, we can relax.

If you really are worried about about a GRB from the core of the galaxy relax again, because that is over 30,000 light years away.

But if you still are not convinced, be convinced of this, the GRB's radiation would have long been scatted through the multiple twirls of light years wide bands of dust and nebulae gasses that separate us from the galactic core.

A GRB is a high energy, high wavelength beam of light. Gama rays are what cause skin cancer, and everyday sun burn.

Strong enough gama rays would tear a sunder the O3 in the atmosphere allowing more gama rays from the sun through.

The GRB's gamma rays would go out in a maximum of about 6-100 seconds depending on the type of GRB.