Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Residential Attic Investigation

The P.I.T. Crew

Here's one for ya. Did a residential investigation not too long ago. The client was complaining about voices and footsteps. Both of which I caught personally during the investigation.

Any thoughts? Theories?

Ghost Whispers?

Footsteps?

Seemed too good to be true on my behalf. But I will say I was all over that place looking for possible answers to this. The owner didn't seem like the type to stage something like this. In fact, he didn't even want his wife to know he was having the place investigated.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The P.I.T. Crew

• isis-999

• have2know

• She-ra

Wow , that's some pretty weird stuff ! I heard the footsteps , not the voices though. Where was the man that lived there durring the time you were up in his attic?

I give you a lot of credit for spending 2 hrs. in a 10X10 room :P Thanks for sharing..

Wow , that's some pretty weird stuff ! I heard the footsteps , not the voices though. Where was the man that lived there durring the time you were up in his attic?

I give you a lot of credit for spending 2 hrs. in a 10X10 room :P Thanks for sharing..

Thanks htk.

The gentleman was on the first floor of the home, or so he says. I asked him to remain on the first floor and in the same room until I was finished.

The voices, best heard through headphones, are at approx. :52, :57, and 1:17 on the "Ghost Communicating..." video. It happens 3 times and I react to all 3. But you have to listen closely. They are more like whispers.

Thanks for checking it out. This is a fun job for sure.

Stephen

:D Heck, my team spent 8 nights on an investigation once. It was a 3 story industrial facility and with so much ground to cover, we pretty much had to. There wasn't anyway I would have walked away from that particular investigation satisfied without staying that long to make sure all aspects of the facility were covered, and covered well.

:D Heck, my team spent 8 nights on an investigation once. It was a 3 story industrial facility and with so much ground to cover, we pretty much had to. There wasn't anyway I would have walked away from that particular investigation satisfied without staying that long to make sure all aspects of the facility were covered, and covered well.

Wow , some sore backs there in the morning I bet. That's good that you find something you stay dedicated too and to try and proove a good point :tu:

I will listen again to see if I hear voices in your recording with headphones and see what I get..

I love listening to this stuff and hope to hear more !!

WoW that was really cool i didn't hear the voice's did you ever make out what they where saying?....

WoW that was really cool i didn't hear the voice's did you ever make out what they where saying?....

I can't understand it. They are more like whispers. 3 of them total. Its best to crank up the volume and listen in headphones. Thanks for checking it Isis.

Once you hear them, you won't miss them ever again. Note my post a few up where I labeled the approx. time they happen. That might help.

I'll do that right now i really want to hear what the tape heard,.It just blows my mind how EVP are caught on tape when we can't hear anything at the time!.. The wildest EVP i have heard is the one where the voice say's.... This is the Devil.....

Wow , some sore backs there in the morning I bet. That's good that you find something you stay dedicated too and to try and proove a good point :tu:

I will listen again to see if I hear voices in your recording with headphones and see what I get..

I love listening to this stuff and hope to hear more !!

We have a bunch of clips revolving around the 8 night industrial site. Caught a ton of cool stuff. If you get a chance, check out our youTube. If you dig this stuff you should be entertained. :D

How long have you been doing this..?

Edited by isis-999

How long have you been doing this..?

On a personal level, I've been investigating for about a decade. Last year, I met Ryan (Co-Founder of The P.I.T. Crew) and we came to find out we both had been doing paranormal investigations for about 10 years. So we decided to join forces to be more productive and efficient during investigations. So, we formed, "The P.I.T. Crew" Paranormal Investigation Team. Not long after that, we decided to document all of our investigations through a webisode program called monsterVisionTV.

That's the short version. :D

I have been watching some of the video feed that is some freaky stuff you guy's have caught on tape....

I have been watching some of the video feed that is some freaky stuff you guy's have caught on tape....

Yeah, no doubt. Thanks again for checking it all out. Like I told you before, its a breath of fresh air to see such enthusiasm and NOT childish comments like I've been fighting off at youTube. It doesn't seem to matter what you do, real or not, its ALL FAKE. You know what I mean?

Stephen

Yes i do understand i was thinking when i started to watch the videos that most of the YouTube stuff screams FAKE the minute that you start them, But yours doesn't i like the way you report what you have found and let the veiwer decide what they think about it, That full body was really neat. I have to ask have you ever been really scared doing this?

I like when PI teams share their case data like this in the forum :tu:

I'll watch these today for sure :)

Excellent. Would be curious to hear your thoughts.

Stephen

Excellent. Would be curious to hear your thoughts.

Stephen

I think if someone hung himself in my attic and I heard footsteps and voices from above in the middle of the night I might find it a little disconcerting. :unsure:

at :56 seconds into the first video there is a voice that whispers a single syllable word that I am unable to discern :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FexnpDnSac

I think if someone hung himself in my attic and I heard footsteps and voices from above in the middle of the night I might find it a little disconcerting. :unsure:

at :56 seconds into the first video there is a voice that whispers a single syllable word that I am unable to discern :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FexnpDnSac

I get 3 separate "voices" on that clip and none up them are clear enough to make it out. Possibly not enough energy to pull from? I don't know. I've dropped this file into Sound Forge numerous times, isolating just those sections, cleaned up the hiss, etc., and I still can't make out the words. But SOMETHING is being whispered.

I heard the whispering. The second is the only one that sounded like anything decipherable and it sounded like "Go Home" ??

Now that you mention it, I hear that too! Could be my mind "making" it sound like that since you said it, but I can hear what you are suggesting.

My first reaction when you were up in the attic was Look at that cool hairdryer! I want it! Lol...I would have been so busy digging in that stuff I would have missed the footsteps, whispers, everything!

I did hear the footsteps but not the voices. My question to you is - did you check with the neighbors or who you thought might be downstairs?

Now that you mention it, I hear that too! Could be my mind "making" it sound like that since you said it, but I can hear what you are suggesting.

Yea. cool.

I just realized you had a second video up of the footsteps. I heard them too. Did you catch anything on film when you took those pictures?

Good work. Do you plan on buying any other equipment anytime soon? Might help with the investigations if you do! :)

Would love to see more!