Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wunna_flare_a_psi_ball?

Copper Hopper

HEY! I know a lot of you guys want to know how to flare your constructs! Make your psi ball of course. BUT make sure that your psi ball is from a scource that is VERY VERY bright! Okay after you have a reasonable amount of energy from your source, make a new lair of energy from a scource that has DARK energy, like black colored energy. I would use a sunspot or something like that. Make that lair a TINY bit thinner than your bright energy lair. Okay here's the good part. Imagine your surroundings rumbling violently and then imagine suddenly that your psi ball's inner layer explodes into light, completely disapating the outer layer. Imagine the light being blinding. All you can see is the light. Now open your eyes but stay consentrated. Did you see anything? If not KEEP DOING THIS!!! PLEASE! If anyone DOES get good results, POST!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nakajima01

• Copper Hopper

• Plainbob13

• SkullofBears

Did you see anything?

The headlights of the truck heading straight for me?

D: guys... please skeptics... i just want this to be a post were nobody will invade my beliefs if you have helpful info than u may post, and i dont mean helpful like "Oh, heres something helpful, go see a mental hospital." you really should watch what you say.

Do I need to open my 3rd eye chakra to see this?

Okay, If this is a joke please get lost, If not than no you don't have to.

No it isn't lol.

Did you see anything?

As i had understood on some articles, by openning your 3rd eye chakra, you can see energies/auras and alike. And psi ball is made of qi energy if not mistaken, so that's why I'm asking If i have to open my 3rd eye chakra.

Can you give a recommended place to do this? Like the lighting of the room?

No it isn't lol.

As i had understood on some articles, by openning your 3rd eye chakra, you can see energies/auras and alike. And psi ball is made of qi energy if not mistaken, so that's why I'm asking If i have to open my 3rd eye chakra.

Can you give a recommended place to do this? Like the lighting of the room?

Somewhere private, so know one else will see...

linked-image

Look a psi ball!

Yes I can see that this contributes a lot to the subject.

Oh yes. I would like to ask how you did that animation.

Edited by AGoodWriter

Can't you guys do something better? Can't you say something nice? If you think we are wasting are stupid time believing in something not really there then PLEASE say it in a nice way and reason out. Not like "Look a psiball!!" then adding a worthless animation that does not make any sense, which is a form of insult.

I'm about to try this to myself right now sooo.. uhmmm.. let's see :D.

Hm.. i may not be able to do this xD. I have problems focusing and concentrating because my brain is so random haha xD. But i'll still try again before I sleep xD.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, if some one can flare a psi ball, I want proof.