Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The problem with aliens

UM-Bot

michaelengelocreation.jpg
Doug Yurchey: What one philosophy harmonizes the problems/conflicts on the question of Origin? New Age people; some very enlightened and very intelligent students (of what it’s all about) will speak confidently that we, humans, were the result of ALIEN-ENGINEERING. Aliens have been biologically, genetically engineering the human race all along…for thousands of years. God is an alien. The philosophy of an Alien-Creator or Creators has a definite appeal. We have the answer of how impossible creations from the past, that require high levels of technology, could have been realistically constructed. We have the possible answer to the question, ‘Where did the old, vast, physical and astronomical knowledge come from?’ Of course, ALIENS accelerated the primitive primates! Ah, wait…there will be bumpy roads ahead on this path. Do not supplant God with aliens. Do not make ‘aliens’ another religion.

With the logical understanding that there can be only a singular truth, the possibility exists that early extraterrestrials had a hand in our genesis. After all, ET knowledge can account for the prehistoric buildings seemingly made by supermen. Believing the explanation is ‘aliens’ for everything is no better than believing the answer to everything is God. The problem with Von Danikenism is the philosophic creation-theory still includes ‘primates.’ Von Danikenism was never better illustrated than in (Kubrick’s) Arthur C. Clarke’s ‘2001: A Space Odyssey.’

Directly from Erich Von Daniken comes the plot for the book and film, ‘2001.’ Primal Cro-Magnons are sitting around as stupid as ever. They fight for rights to a water source with another rival tribe. Then, ‘uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!’…a weird thing appears to one of the primates. The creature does not know what a monolith is; it has smooth sides and perfect edges. Our hairy ancestor had never experienced such an amazing wonder. The Cro-Mag thought for the first time. It had the first ‘intelligent’ idea in the early history of the human race. What was the thought? Of course, it was a WEAPON. Soon, the creature shared the discovery with others of his tribe. Very quickly, they all carried bones as weapons and defeated their enemies. This sci-fi was never intended to be sci-fi. It is modern theology masked as a big movie.

The scenario was a revelation in its time of the nineteen sixties. Today, evidence suggests the fallacy of a slow, natural evolution. We should know by now that the ancient stonework is so old that it nullifies the concept of primitive primates. Why would Erich Von Daniken and Arthur C. Clarke believe that we evolved from ape ancestors and express it in their viewpoints? The answer is these writers, researchers wanted acceptance from the scientific community for their theories or stories. Clarke and Von Daniken, men of science, are anti-Intelligent Design. Catering to the scientific community at the time, right or wrong, their views got supported and promoted by the establishment. Von Daniken bows to Science. On his website, the webmaster absolutely does not want to hear from pseudo-science people or from psychics. They are strictly science-oriented. Is this because the idea of alien-progenitors is so outrageous to traditionalists?

Scientists of the present remain locked in a bloodless battle over Evolution and the basic question of, ‘Did we originate from a type of ape?’ One scientific movement opposes Darwin. For decades, they have been called ‘Evolutionists against Darwinism.’ Then, there are multitudes of Science halls that continue to respect the work of Charles Darwin. When we watch shows of the future, such as ‘Star Trek,’ writers remain steadfast in their portrayals of tomorrow’s scientist’s contentions that we came from primates. Science-oriented, projected-future shows maintaining Darwinism will be proven to be fallible. British halls honoring Darwin will become obsolete.

What is wrong with an alien-genesis that is updated, without the need for primate inclusion? As mentioned before, plenty of contemporaries feel aliens were involved with the first humans. But, they do not necessarily prescribe to an ape ancestry. The new thought is steering away from Evolution while the ‘alien’ aspect is gaining more acceptances. We need to refine the entire alien-influence concept. Nowadays, writers do not have to defer to (traditional) Holy Sciences as it was in the 1960s.

WE CAN THROW AWAY ‘PRIMATES’ LIKE WE HAVE DISMISSED THE NOTION THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT

Von Danikenism demonstrates a need to discover the one, all-encompassing Creation hypothesis. One philosophy must harmonize the real points brought forth by the other, widely divergent, theories. The problem is, when we attribute aliens as responsible for the fantastic creations of prehistory, we greatly diminish what HUMANS have accomplished.

Von Danikenism, the idea that primates were intellectually (biologically) stimulated and unnaturally advanced by aliens, illustrates the need to explain our sudden acceleration. God did not come down and wave a wand; nature’s course did not mutate an intense and quick advancement. What could possibly explain how we went from ape to flying god? Something had to greatly accelerate prehistoric, human intelligence and technology to explain the remnants of the gods on Earth. Or, our genesis happened a different way.

Author’s note: In the 1970s, Erich Von Daniken was one of my heroes. I championed his ‘alien’ cause. Today, its ‘primate’ basis must be challenged. Did aliens play other roles?

Possibly, the entire perspective of traditional thinking is wrong. Classic Von Danikenism, a third alternative, could also use a tweak when it misunderstands and begins with inferior proto-humans. The wonderworks of the past are better explained created by our ultra-human ancestors and not by cave-people. Aliens, also, might not have been involved. We can forget huddled primitives starting and surviving in caves while spaceships landed. Aliens did not conduct experiments producing human-hybrids. (The idea may be true today, but not as our Creation). One positive for the alien-theory, it explains how one group of ape could advance while other groups did not in the same period. But, the emphasis should be placed on a Homo sapien-origin and not an alien one. There is no need for thinking, ‘aliens did it.’

‘Aliens didn’t build the pyramids, HUMANS built the pyramids!’
- Gene Roddenberry

The concept that the first intelligent thought by the first peoples would be the invention of a ‘weapon’ is offensive. Eden-in-the-real-world Atlanteans may have been super-humans with sophisticated technologies at their disposal. If the beginnings of human life on Earth did not start as we have been taught, and worlds of science have been shown to be far off the mark, then our genesis could have been quite opposite from primitive primates. The opposite is an incredible, Mega-Metropolis run by supermen and superwomen!

It depends on what state of technology you place for the starting point of the human race. Did we begin near the crowns of Creation or did we emerge from the slimy ooze? Was Intelligent Design not conducted by the Christian God, but were artificial acts by human-aliens? Consider the following possibility. What if the real creators or seeders; those we truly owe our existence to on this planet…were HUMANS so advanced that they only seemed like aliens? They/we were once gods that possessed telekinesis; could read minds and utilize portions of the brain untapped today. Humans could have accomplished all that Von Daniken attributes to alien visitors. If not Intelligent Design by God, could Creation have been a synthetic cloning by advanced humans? Maybe it is time to give ourselves more credit and have the proper view of history?

The following is a rejection email from a Von Daniken-supporter webmaster:

Dear Doug,
‘...I had some time to read them through and I think it is an interesting theory, although I don't share it. As a big fan of Von Daniken & Z. Sitchin, I simply do not agree with you. As far as I'm concerned the monuments, pyramids, etc. are an inheritance of the extraterrestrial beings that in very ancient times came to earth and created modern man through genetic engineering. One day these highly advanced beings left earth and humans were left to take care of themselves. The stories of the 'gods' continued to go on and as a result of that we today have the legends and various religions. I personally have found plenty of valuable information in the Veda literature. The ancient Indian texts relate stories about ancient flying machines and cosmic cities. There is no way that man was a part of this technology. I therefore cannot add articles to the website that do not represent this view. I would be sending mixed signals to the website visitors. That's wrong. I hope you can understand. Take Care!’

My response: (2003)
HI _______,
‘Well, I understand your position. But, this has been my life's work. Believe me; I LOVED what Von Daniken had to say in the late 60s & 70s. No one was a bigger supporter of Erich than I was. Then, I had my personal experience (which is the greatest teacher of all). I forget if I sent you MY INTERVIEW, but it can be found on the Farshores site & it details this experience of mine. I had a huge revelation in 1978 that threw me to the ground shuddering in tears...this feeling was not wrong! And everything that I have researched since has supported it. It was this revelation of combining Atlantis and Tesla that made it possible for me to speak at CMU and teach a class at CSUN. You cannot say that there is no evidence that our creators were human. We were CLONED. All of the angels were human, humans with high technology. Did you read my ‘High Technology in the Bible’ article? Even if you do not agree with my theory, you cannot poopoo the conclusions in that article; years of work went into it. What I did not mention was that Cro-Magnon skulls are LARGER than modern human skulls! The brain size of our ancestors was larger than today's brain size. This is true. This confirms my theory; WE, HUMANS, had to have super-minds to handle the super-society & high technology of Atlantis. When that collapsed, we became primitive and over thousands of years our brains atrophied because of non-usage & literally SHRUNK, over time. No one believes in ALIENS more than me...but you give them credit for everything when this is not the case. Erich was simply trying to appease the Evolutionists to gain acceptance for his theory. I am not that much of a politician; I'll tell it like it is. Maybe you are not familiar with Tesla and his power towers. My work is important because it means that the human race began as gods! But...according to you, Erich, the evolutionists and traditional religion…we began in a primitive state. This is a slap in the face to our true heritage. You are human. Isn't it wonderful to know that we have incredible potential? All these latent ESP powers of the mind were once used by us way back then. The fact that the brain cavity of Cro-Magnon is larger proves that we did not have a simple genesis. Edgar Cayce said ‘Cro-Magnon was Atlantean man’ which is absolutely correct. To know that war and conflict are alien to our primal nature is an amazing revelation. Maybe if we understood this, there would be less fighting and more love in the world. The ‘Wireless World’ (later ‘Atlantis Power Grid’) article also contains what could be the purpose for the very existence of the human race: to maintain the source of energy and power for Atlantis. Humans replenish themselves (compared to robots, which break down over time).

Maybe you're turned-off because you think I am saying lowly humans started it all, but I am saying SUPER-humans started it all on Earth. These (human) angels were ALIEN compared to us today. Now, I'm going to reveal a personal truth to you: I'VE HAD A CLOSE ENCOUNTER!! Actually, it was an ‘indirect’ close encounter. I say, at the end of the WW article, that my ex-wife channeled the 13-point map. From 1973-77, the dates of our marriage, she could exchange places with an alien called UNICA & SHE GAVE US THE MAP! You think so highly of aliens, yet, it was the aliens who gave us the map and wanted me to know this because of my burning curiosity. Maybe if you knew me better, you would know that I do not B.S. or even exaggerate. The aliens only said that the 13-points were 'computer-parts.' They did not give me all of the answers because they would say, 'it is better to find out for yourself than have us hand you the answers on a silver platter.' It was years later, after a divorce, that I came across the amazing work of the unknown genius Tesla. When I read his plan for a World System of wireless energy, it shook me to the bone. I understood what the Atlantis map was or at least generally understood how it functioned. Wow! My life has not been the same since. I knew that Science/schoolbooks, the church & yes, even your precious Erich Von Daniken was WRONG! I am telling you the truth, ______, this came from an ALIEN source. You can read about how one night with Kathy (the ex.) changed everything in MY INTERVIEW. Hey, why believe me? I have not gotten far with this idea; I'm dead-broke; don't even own a car. This theory of mine has been sitting on the shelf collecting dust for decades until I bought my first computer only months ago. I have over 60 listings under my name in the Google (now it stands at 5000 #s) search-engine. For the most part, people like what I write and have been highly complimented by a handful. Just because I do not have an organization behind me, televised documentaries and a dozen published books...does not make me wrong. I would rather be poor and know the truth than be rich and have it all wrong. I have just argued through emails with someone from a religious point of view...and you telling me classic Von Danikenism strikes me as very similar. Where is your open mind? What you have told me is the same as what I championed 35 years ago. Can't we refine and develop Erich's view over the last 35 years? I am an undiscovered Von Daniken. Again, you do not have to believe me. But, when you dismiss my life's work and my Close Encounter just because you 'do not agree'...it's a stake through my heart and that is why I have written so much in this reply. You are the first person who is into these things, who knows that our ancestors were greater than we are today and, yet, reject my work…’ - d.y.

What the webmaster repeated was pure Von Danikenism, almost verbatim from the manual. This writer has had numerous debates (really arguments) with Zecharia Sitchin fans as well as others that have gotten their information from books. There seems to be few people with unique perspectives; people that possess belief-systems acquired from decades of doing their own private, scientific investigations. Few do that; they merely repeat the ideas of others and believe that they are intellectuals. People are lazy parrots and, unfortunately, let others do their thinking for them. How about those that only receive their information from television? Honest, sincere, personal study trumps what is commonly believed or usually found in current books (TV). Do your own research.

If only the ancient stonework did not exist. It is a big, physical problem for those with the ‘primate’ agenda. Imagine all massive monoliths of the Old World never existed; no Great Pyramid; no Stonehenge; no Easter Island moai; no Tiahuanaco or Teotihuacan; no Incas or Mayas; no Zimbabwe ruins, Yonaguni or magnetic Pillar in India. Pretend archeologists have ONLY discovered grass huts, simple tools and other crude items of primitive conditions uncovered in rock excavations. This is precisely what we should find of prehistoric times; evidence of that slow move to modernism clearly etched, over time, in stone. This is all we should find if tradition rings true. There would be no squashed trilobites on the bottom of fossilized sandals. There would be no dinosaur tracks along with human tracks at the Paluxy River. Evidence clearly proving Natural Selection should be obvious and stand before us. That evidence has not been found. But, unbelievable mysteries have been discovered. Instead of barbaric beginnings, we have the shattered remnants of a worldwide Metropolis where the ‘same builders’ constructed impossible sites forming an ancient World Grid. Researchers should step back and examine the PATTERN or global organization of similar prehistoric sites.

See a new panorama where ‘aliens’ are not the answer for every mystery of heaven and Earth. UFO saucers, that make impossible turns at unbelievable speeds, are not necessarily alien. They are probably crafts made on Earth. (In ‘alien’ is a lie…aLIEn).

The difficulty is touching the light; hearing the bell; seeing the trees in spite of the forest. The hardest part is cutting though the B.S. and the many years of pre-conceived ignorance. It is extremely difficult to understand what has come before our modern world. Thanks to our educational systems, which have been miserable failures, people wallow is streams of cloudy misinterpretations.

We still do not know for certain, but that does not stop the myriad of sources that will inform you precisely what occurred in the past. The problems are the answers are greatly different. No one knows the single, unequivocal, truth because you can’t handle the truth. What this writer has found after 35 years of examining the big question of life on Earth, is that the record of real events more resembles a science-fiction epic. Once you add the element of high technical advancement among early Indians, the entire portrait changes. History certainly was never similar to the dull, drab, slow, cold, conservative, boring picture the traditionalists paint. Who believes the incredible? Very few do and the only way to understand the past is to be open to the incredible. If we cannot accept a New Genesis or new view, then we will continue to live in ambiguity.

A good idea, if students really care about finding reality, is to throw everything away that you have ever learned! To repeat, throw away everything you have ever learned. Start again. This time question all of it and just consider real, proven facts. Also, consider the mysteries of life. Do not steer around them. If mysteries remain, then you have not found the truth. Major enigmas will disappear in the light of truth.

Doug Yurchey can be reached at dugko@surfside.net

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WoIverine

• UM-Bot

• The_Spartan

• Black Red Devil

Top Posters In This Topic

michaelengelocreation.jpg

Doug Yurchey:

If only the ancient stonework did not exist. It is a big, physical problem for those with the ‘primate’ agenda. Imagine all massive monoliths of the Old World never existed; no Great Pyramid; no Stonehenge; no Easter Island moai; no Tiahuanaco or Teotihuacan; no Incas or Mayas; no Zimbabwe ruins, Yonaguni or magnetic Pillar in India. Pretend archeologists have ONLY discovered grass huts, simple tools and other crude items of primitive conditions uncovered in rock excavations. This is precisely what we should find of prehistoric times; evidence of that slow move to modernism clearly etched, over time, in stone. This is all we should find if tradition rings true. There would be no squashed trilobites on the bottom of fossilized sandals. There would be no dinosaur tracks along with human tracks at the Paluxy River. Evidence clearly proving Natural Selection should be obvious and stand before us. That evidence has not been found. But, unbelievable mysteries have been discovered. Instead of barbaric beginnings, we have the shattered remnants of a worldwide Metropolis where the ‘same builders’ constructed impossible sites forming an ancient World Grid. Researchers should step back and examine the PATTERN or global organization of similar prehistoric sites.

Doug Yurchey can be reached at dugko@surfside.net

I don't know if I'm the only one not seeing "shattered remnants of a worldwide Metropolis" around us through half a dozen stone pyramids scattered around the globe and a few other stone constructions here and there. Though I like the idea that maybe Man is the one that interfered with our development. Man from the future. According to Einstein, Time travel is not impossible. Maybe Man found a way to go back in time and speed up the process of development of earlier humans and is doing that right now in subtle non commital ways (UFO's ?). Just an idea!

Atlantis is actually thought to be a mistranslation of Plato. It's supposed that Plato's 9000 years is actually 900 years prior to his time of writing. This adds a lot of credence to the Atlantis ----> Santorini hypothesis. If that proves to be the case, the author's theory could be counter productive to his life's work.

Edited by SpIdErCyDe

Eric Von Daniken is a proven fraud who has hoaxed artifacts to give credibility to his theories.

When asked of the hoax, which he had admitted, his reply was that it was to get the attention of the masses to his theories which are true (to him only).

Anyone who quotes a fraud like daniken, their subject matter under discussion can also be considered to be fraud like or completley unbelievable.

Eric Von Daniken is a proven fraud who has hoaxed artifacts to give credibility to his theories.

When asked of the hoax, which he had admitted, his reply was that it was to get the attention of the masses to his theories which are true (to him only).

Anyone who quotes a fraud like daniken, their subject matter under discussion can also be considered to be fraud like or completley unbelievable.

Nice, thanks for the info. Something about his article just didn't add up to me, for some reason.