Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

if this dont put you off sex

chemical-licker

'Octo-mom' looks like Angelina

Why thanks wish I had her money though lol..................no wait you ment otoo mom not Beckys Mom :unsure2::w00t:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• The Silver Thong

• chaosdarksoulz

• Plainbob13

I visited your profile. You look like Maria Shriver. The Governators wife. Except your more younger and prettier. :tu:

I havent heard of her lol but ty :D I got Jolie remarks in the rougues gallery lol...

I havent heard of her lol but ty :D I got Jolie remarks in the rougues gallery lol...

:w00t:

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/ma...vals-09FNU2.jpg

I don't see the resemblance :rofl:

LOL sorry BM had to poke you LOL

Edited by The Silver Thong

I visited your profile. You look like Maria Shriver. The Governators wife. Except your more younger and prettier. :tu:

HOLD UP.back that big truck up *beep beep beep*..........you saw my profile pic and you said I look like Maria Shriver......I never checked out to see what she looked like.....I just did when I read thongys post..................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I was talking about one of my pic in the gallery....someone gave a Jolie comment lol...but you..why you lil grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *shakes fist* <_<:lol:

:w00t:

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/ma...vals-09FNU2.jpg

I don't see the resemblance :rofl:

LOL sorry BM had to poke you LOL

You are dead...SOOOOOOOOO dead they'll have to bury you TWICE!!!!!!!!! come here muppet....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr poke me will ya....*gives thongy an indain burn*

:w00t: you sad muppet LMAO :rofl:

*goes off to find a pic that might resemble thongy*

Edited by Beckys_Mom

HOLD UP.back that big truck up *beep beep beep*..........you saw my profile pic and you said I look like Maria Shriver......I never checked out to see what she looked like.....I just did when I read thongys post..................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I was talking about one of my pic in the gallery....someone gave a Jolie comment lol...but you..why you lil grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *shakes fist* <_<:lol:

You are dead...SOOOOOOOOO dead they'll have to bury you TWICE!!!!!!!!! come here muppet....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr poke me will ya....*gives thongy an indain burn*

:w00t: you sad muppet LMAO :rofl:

*goes off to find a pic that might resemble thongy*

LOL don't you go there girl, I didn't say a thing LOL :P You have that joker look :lol:

LOL don't you go there girl, I didn't say a thing LOL :P You have that joker look :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhh im gonna LMAO you betcha IM SOOOOOOO gonna get ya :devil::w00t: Im the joker allright...ha hah a I go with a smile

ohhhhhhhhhh im gonna LMAO you betcha IM SOOOOOOO gonna get ya :devil::w00t: Im the joker allright...ha hah a I go with a smile

Oh I wish I had photo shop lol oh wait I wouldn't know how to use it to begin with lol. Joker lol and I'm Thongy guy LOL