Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Share 25 random things about yourself!

Repoman

ilikemycoffeestrongandmycarsfastilikecutegirlsandhotdayssometimesithinkideservea

lotandothertimesithinkthattheworlddoesntdeservemeilikecatsandilikespendingtimewit

hmycatiliketransformersandihateyuppiestowniesandchavs.

ilikemycoffeestrongandmycarsfastilikecutegirlsandhotdayssometimesithinkideservea

lotandothertimesithinkthattheworlddoesntdeservemeilikecatsandilikespendingtimewi

t

hmycatiliketransformersandihateyuppiestowniesandchavs.

They have "chavs" in Canada?

They have "chavs" in Canada?

Have you been talking to Thongy? :lol: Oh man, if that was about the KBW vid I sent him yonks ago, then it's such an old joke already- do keep up at the back :lol::lol:

Edited by sarah snow

Have you been talking to Thongy? :lol: Oh man, if that was about the KBW vid I sent him yonks ago, then it's such an old joke already- do keep up at the back :lol::lol:
Holy-moly, I have no idea what you are talking about :D

Maybe the best thing for everyone would be for me to tie some string around your avatar's feet so that the obscenely perky little moppet you have skating around will fall down and bump its chin on the ice. *ouch* then you'll have to find an avatar holding an ice-pack up to its chin.

Holy-moly, I have no idea what you are talking about :D

Maybe the best thing for everyone would be for me to tie some string around your avatar's feet so that the obscenely perky little moppet you have skating around will fall down and bump its chin on the ice. *ouch* then you'll have to find an avatar holding an ice-pack up to its chin.

Yeah, maybe. But then that would make you a bully wouldn't it? Showing your true colours, as that's really pretty OTT. If I offend people by being 'obscene' and skating around then let them come forward and say so. You don't speak for 'everyone'. From what I've seen on the threads, you've been spoiling for a scrap since yesterday so bring it on. But in private or debate. Already your necroposting got one shut down yesterday. We don't want this one to go the same way, as it's gonna spoil people's enjoyment

I don't like nastiness, but you've been an argumentative so-and-so since yesterday, so if you want it bring it on. Otherwise, get off my back and enough with the pettiness already

Edited by sarah snow

hhhhmmmmm 25 things.

1. I usually take my coffee black.

2. I'm a portrait/figure painter/sculpter

3. I have a FA degree

4. I love thunder storms

5. I've lived in England for a couple years

6. I used to sing well

7. I'm terrified of spiders

8. I love motorcycles , women and leather ( in any order)

9. I dream in color

10. I'm a tv addict

11. I'm very poor at math

12. I love the Fall/Autumn

13. I've driven from New York City to LA

14. I used to play fast pitched softball

15. I love my cat !! and dog.

16. I miss dancing !! I was a very good dancer.

17. Can't stand when my feet are hot then I can't sleep

18. I like diamonds ( my birthstone ! )

19. hate pink and won't wear it

20. have a few tattoos

21. I like going fishing

22. have reread Tennysons' Idylls of the King numerous times

23. I've never worn make up or nail polish

24. had a couple of brain surgeries

25. have a bad ticker and lungs now.

whew. and I miss dancing !!

Edited by Lt_Ripley

hhhhmmmmm 25 things.

1. I usually take my coffee black.

I can't take it any other way LOL

Can't stand when my feet are hot then I can't sleep

Drives me nuts too..got up a few times and kicked the bed lol

I love thunder storms

LOVE THEM...so much that...when I had trouble sleeping..I purchased a cd that had thunder storm sounds and rain on it...it helped me sleep LMAO...seriously..I am that crazy lol

I'm terrified of spiders

Me too...that's why I hate the summer over here...they come out more so....I got this stuff to spray outside my house..you can't really smell it yourself..but it keeps them little buggers away from getting in through your window!!! best thing I ever bought :yes:

I used to play fast pitched softball

I was mainly put in feild......because I was best at coping the ball..from any angle...even fast pitches..no problem..I have good hand eye contact...!!!

I like going fishing
I WOULD LOVE TO GO FISHING!!!!!!!!!! ohh man that would be SWEET!!!

I miss dancing too...but have fond memories of the competitions lol

Ok another few facts about BM...

to continue were I left off.....

26 - Has a habit of lifting her hairbrush to sing when she hears her fav song...OR when out drinking..uses a beer bottle to sing along ...la la la

27- Checks for spiders around the bedroom before going to sleep!!!!

28 - Must have a low light on when it's bed time...hates the darkness...............but Becky loves the dark..that's why the brat hides in dark spots calling me to come get her..then jumps out at me...grrrrrrrrrrr

29 - I love voice impressions...I do a mean - Cathy Burke ..and Miss Piggy and other movie characters...IE the GREMLINS I can do their voices LMAO..but I practice voices a lot... :w00t:

30 - I perve at mens underwear...mostly in magazines...the back end part..tight boxers...lol I can't help myself :ph34r::w00t:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

1. I was in the army for 3 years

2. I didn't finish my first enlistment because of an accident.

3. I'm afraid of deep water.

4. I love snakes.

5. Civilian jobs suck.

6. One day I want to move to either Scotland or Ireland.

7. I love the cold.

8. I hate valentines day, christmas and birthdays.

9. I love drawing.

10. I have a horrible temper.

11. I got one tattoo, but I want more.

12. I don't like "girly" girls.

13. Jack Daniel's is the ****

14. I love cats.

15. I HATE, HATE, HATE paris hilton and her clones.

16. I don't like camera's.

17. I'm a smoker.

18. Pantera is the best band ever.

19. I love the smell of gasoline.

20. Kat Von D. is my ultimate.

21. I believe in karma.

22. I don't believe in any kind of god.

23. I don't get along with religious people.

24. I think phones are the worst invention ever.

25. I prefer walking over driving a car.

- I perve at mens underwear...mostly in magazines...the back end part..tight boxers...lol I can't help myself :ph34r::w00t:

:lol::lol: I can't believe you admitted to that :lol::lol::lol:

I can't take it any other way LOL

Drives me nuts too..got up a few times and kicked the bed lol

LOVE THEM...so much that...when I had trouble sleeping..I purchased a cd that had thunder storm sounds and rain on it...it helped me sleep LMAO...seriously..I am that crazy lol

Me too...that's why I hate the summer over here...they come out more so....I got this stuff to spray outside my house..you can't really smell it yourself..but it keeps them little buggers away from getting in through your window!!! best thing I ever bought :yes:

I was mainly put in feild......because I was best at coping the ball..from any angle...even fast pitches..no problem..I have good hand eye contact...!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO GO FISHING!!!!!!!!!! ohh man that would be SWEET!!!

I miss dancing too...but have fond memories of the competitions lol

Ok another few facts about BM...

to continue were I left off.....

26 - Has a habit of lifting her hairbrush to sing when she hears her fav song...OR when out drinking..uses a beer bottle to sing along ...la la la

27- Checks for spiders around the bedroom before going to sleep!!!!

28 - Must have a low light on when it's bed time...hates the darkness...............but Becky loves the dark..that's why the brat hides in dark spots calling me to come get her..then jumps out at me...grrrrrrrrrrr

29 - I love voice impressions...I do a mean - Cathy Burke ..and Miss Piggy and other movie characters...IE the GREMLINS I can do their voices LMAO..but I practice voices a lot... :w00t:

30 - I perve at mens underwear...mostly in magazines...the back end part..tight boxers...lol I can't help myself :ph34r::w00t:

wow lol.

I played 3rd base for 6 years. our pitcher had a top speed of about 65 mph. a crack off 'eatin' smoke' -- wooohoooo

linked-image

I have a small lamp on when I sleep with a low watt bulb. and sleep with the tv low on because of tinnitus. otherwise the ringing keeps me awake.

omg ! I sing to my cat changing the words like ' Hey there Alley girl ' instead of Georgie ... and do impressions as well. lol I thought that was just me.

yet I don't perve at mens ' underwear ! lol. Once however one of my brothers as teen left theirs in the bathroom ( how disguesting) and I asked them to remove it - neither would budge . I said if they didn't I'd burn them. nope - none would claim it. so with a stick I picked them up took them outside where they were and lit them up ! of course they were owned then but too late. lol.

.I hate valentines day

I SOOOOOOOOOO can't believe you just said that :o

Im gonna get you something for valentines dayt....i'll PM ya when I have it posted ..in the valentines thread....*puts hand on hip waves finger* ok?..OKAAAY !! :P

PS if you could take a pic of you wearing ummm.......never mind *bad BM BAD BAD *slaps face* SMACKKKK** blimey not that hard LMAO :D

[*]I get vertigo

an old friend of mine i grew up with was diagnosed with that about 12 mths ago.

Think it was caused from spending too many years playing drums (hard & loud/classic rock) with his old band(?)

linked-image

I have a small lamp on when I sleep with a low watt bulb. and sleep with the tv low on because of tinnitus. otherwise the ringing keeps me awake.

omg ! I sing to my cat changing the words like ' Hey there Alley girl ' instead of Georgie ... and do impressions as well. lol I thought that was just me.

yet I don't perve at mens ' underwear ! lol. Once however one of my brothers as teen left theirs in the bathroom ( how disguesting) and I asked them to remove it - neither would budge . I said if they didn't I'd burn them. nope - none would claim it. so with a stick I picked them up took them outside where they were and lit them up ! of course they were owned then but too late. lol.

:lol: girl I like ya ...you are seriously a muppet like me LMAO...who'd a thunk we would have the same quirks and love the sports....LMAO the impressions is fun...I can't help it

if I watch tv...before I know it, I'm mimicking some characters and sometimes I get a laugh in the company im in LMAO...

I miss soft ball...

1. I cycle to work though i wish i didn't have to <_<

2. I hate jellyfish

3. I'm a fan of Newcastle united football club

4. I'm separated from my wife of 12 yrs :tu:

5. I'm an ex British infantry soldier

6. My favourite word is Fantastic

7. i get bored easily

8. I'm on my computer way too much

9. i have a beautiful welsh girlfriend :wub:

10. I have no luck with cars what so ever (reference number 1) :hmm:

11. I take a size 9 shoe

12. I hate getting my picture taken

13. I am quite reserved

14. I love my ipod touch

15. I take 2 sugars and milk in my tea/coffee

16. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke

17. My works uniform is all black

18. I love the fried eggs chips and bacon, yummmy!!

19. I hate public transport

20. Jesus of suburbia by Green day is the greatest song ever!!

21. I detest butter beans

22. I can be argumentative

23. i'm a bit of a daydreamer

24. I love the countryside

25. i'm 5ft 10 and am as bald as an egg :blink:

8. I'm on my computer way too much

Me 2, but it's like the world at your fingertips.

14. I love my ipod touch

Apple.....you buy their product and the next day they come out with a new version :angry: It's just ridiculous how many versions of the ipod they have now.

Edited by exeller

I did this the other dya on Facebook lol. But I'll try and think up some new stuff :P

1. I'm a natural Blonde, but I dye my hair black because it looks better

2. My favourite colour is bright green

3. I usually only wear black

4. I wear glasses

5. I collect Mr Potato Heads :w00t:

6. I also collect books (I have about 360)

7. I have lost 25kg since the start of last year

8. I'm trying to lose another 35kg

9. I want to be a Psychologist

10. The saddest moment in my life was when I realised that one of my closest friends had died, 2 weeks after she turned 17.

11. I'm learning to speak Hebrew

12. I have more friends online then I do in real life

13. I think that the sexiest character from Star Wars is Darth Vader (it's something about the black suit thing.... And the power.... Just don't ask :lol: )

14. When I am older, I would like to adopt a child :)

15. My favourite food is Garlic Bread

16. I have seen Alice Cooper live

17. I drive a 1999 Daihatsu Terios

18. I would love to have a V8 Torana

19. I love the sound of a V8

20. I moved out of a home a month after I turned 18.

21. I love wearing high-heeled boots

22. Casablanca is one of my favourite movies

23. My favourite animals are lobsters

24. I didn't graduate, because I couldn't be bothered with school

25. My real name is Rowena, and I used to hate it :ph34r:

1. I have short hair even though I hate it, it takes too long to grow.

2. I have 3 kids, all 5 and under and I'm only 25.

3. My partner and I went to the same primary school and never knew it till we'd been going out for 3 years.

4. I have no nail on my middle finger on my left hand. It was slammed in a car door when I was 4 and never grew back.

5. I smoke, even though I hate it.

5. I love Bundaberg Rum, I dont understand how people get agro on it.

6. I love playing Halo with my partner.

7. I love reading Historical Romance novels. Especially Tudor era based ones.

8. I love nearly all kinds of music.

9. My ex bf is 6'10, I;m only 5'2. We looked weird together. (not why we broke up)

10. I collect figures of Grim reapers.

11. I also collect Terry Pratchet books.

12. I never stop jiggling my feet. I'm always doing it.

13. I had my gall bladder taken out last year and they gave me a new belly button.

14. I'm having my Thyroid taken out in the next couple of months.

15. My eldest daughter is named after a Rolling Stones song 'Angie'

16. My son is named after Bruce Campbell.

17. I have 1 dog and 1 cat.

18. I love working.

19. I love to do knitting, crochet, sewing and cross stitch.

20. I have LOTS of crystals.

21. I dont really like my name. It's annoying to spell to everyone.

22. My partner is seriously my best friend. He's the only one who is patient enough with me.

23. I hate dolphins. I refuse to buy John West because he's dolphin friendly tuna.

24. I love anything to do with Egypt.

25. I love going to cemeteries, taking photo's. And the local history behind them.

5. I love Bundaberg Rum, I dont understand how people get agro on it.

I completely agree with you (apart from the loving Bundy part, I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole :lol: ). My friend is obsessed with it. She has Bundy: Car stickers, shirts (about 5), bikini, doona, thongs, bar mat (she doesn't even have a bar :lol: ) and heaps of other stuff that I can't remember right now.

1. I was born in the same town that actor Ed Norton, cartoonists Aaron McGruder (The Boondocks) and Frank Cho (Liberty Meadows), Christian Siriano (winner of the 4th season of Project Runway), Olympic gymnast Elise Ray, keyboardist Greg Hawkes (The Cars), Frank Whittle (inventor of the jet engine), Suzanne Malveaux (CNN Reporter), Linda Tripp (central figure in the Monica Lewinsky scandal), and mystery author Laura Lippman are all from, but I tell everyone I was born at St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, just to sound cooler.

2. In kindergarten, during recess, I used to run around with my eyes closed and make growling sounds like I was a monster/beast.

3. At 12, I was out late at night with friends at a tennis court around the same time that a murder occured in the adjoining parking lot.

4. When I was 13 I had my picture taken with Razor Ramon at our local mall the day before the WWF's 1995 Survivor Series at USAir Arena.

5. In high school I rode the bench of a state championship football team.

6. I totalled my first-ever car: a two-door 1972 Plymouth Fury III by wrapping it around a pole and ejecting my friend from the backseat.

7. At the end of my senior year in high school I was told by 2 of my teachers that though I had failed their classes they were passing me anyway, graduating with under a 1.0.

8. I have filed a false police report.

9. I have a crappy tattoo my friend did of an alien on my left shoulder blade, and a scar on the left side of my forehead, and scars on my right-hand middle and ring fingertips, as well as a scar on the side of my left hand, and an 'F' branded from a coat hanger into my right shoulder.

10. By mistake, my own pee has been in my mouth.

11. I once failed a community college math class because Dragonball Z aired at the same time as that class.

12. As a waiter, I set the single-day comp. record at the restaurant and was fired within a week.

13. I once briefly met The Wheel of Fortune's Pat Sajak at a concert.

14. I have performed stand-up comedy and plan to pursue it further in the future.

15. I am estranged from half of my family.

16. Je parles Francais un peu.

17. Andy Kaufman is my idol.

18. One of my front teeth is chipped because my friend hit me in my mouth with a tv remote while I was laughing.

19. I spent my entire stimulus check in 1 day.

20. Me and my friend once made a fake girl on MySpace and talked to my roommate with "her" for a summer until telling him it was a joke and that she was fake.

21. I hope to one day write and illustrate a graphic novel.

22. I always root for the underdog.

23. I have a fear of heights and snakes.

24. I am a non-believer in the paranormal.

25. I saw the Twin Towers in NYC in person once.

1. I've suddenly addicted to Naruto, despite being uninterested in anime since time immemorial.

2. I believe in fate, and to a degree, predestination

3. I recently passed all of my prelimenary exams at highschool :D

4. I drum my fingers, much to the irritation of those around me

5. I detest mathematics

6. I spent the first four years of my life living in the hebrides, off the coast of Scotland.

7. A few years ago, i suddenly and unexplainably switched from Mainstream to Heavy metal, especially Thrash

8. I used to suffer from Epilepsy

9. I'm inspired by a disparate array of people, including cliff burton and billy connolley

10. I play bass, tuned up a whole step.

11. I also play the drums

12. I was late to learn to talk.

13. My hair is exceptionally messy

14. My passion is science, especialy chemistry and geoscience.

15. I once won the huge sum of 40p in a bet about Shakespere with my english teacher

16. I'm an avid consumer of Pot-Noodles

17. I have no idea what my height is

18. I have the time to post on this forum at 5:00am GMT

19. The Last song i listened to was "chosen ones" be Megadeth

20. I have a subscription to "New scientist" magazine, Geek that I am.

21. I have a great interest in Mythology.

22. The last TV show i watched was QI

23. I have never, in my life, won any prizes in a raffel.

24. The last video game i played was Total Annihilation

25. I once accidentally set-off a fire extinguisher

:tu:

1.I'm a girl

2.I love to swim

3.I love to read (especially manga)

4. I have a sibling

5.I love my family

6.I had fabulous friends

7.I love to draw

8. I wear glasses

9.I have black hair

10. I get bored easily

11. I know how to say my name in Russian

12. I know how to speak French

13. I know how to speak Madarin

14. I collect really special coins

15. I have an account on facebook

16. I've been to Las Vegas before

17. I joined UM

18. I love school

19. I want to be a doctor when I grow up

20. I love LA

21. I love s.s

22. I play the piano

23. I win a lot of competitions in art

24. I love to go on MSN and check my e-mail

25. I love the F4 songs!!

14. I collect really special coins

I also collect coins. I have around 200 at the moment :)

I also collect coins. I have around 200 at the moment :)

And....?? go on cupcake..tell everyone what else you collect?? :P:lol: I will never forget when you showed me..the whole hotel bathroom stuff just floods back

I think in a past life...you might have ben a magpie :w00t:

seriously..that's what I find soooo cute about you girl

ANYHOOOOOOOOOO

Continued from my last list..........

31 - I sing out loud to annoy Becky, when her tv shows are on

32. - I annoy people...for the sheer hell of it LOL

33. I secretly like mushy things and stuff and things stuff..mush whatever

34. Im happy when I get on and find I have lost weight like TONIGHT TAAAA I am 5 lbs lighter...I wondered why my pants were slipping...enough said here :ph34r:

35 - I post nonsence <--everyone knows it BAH!!!

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked