Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Share 25 random things about yourself!

Repoman

I love to cook, and eat.

That's bravery LMAO...in my case it sure is...I cook it..but it takes guts to EAT it...not everyone likes the taste of road kill :unsure2:

:rofl:

LOL hee hee...can you imagine us both sleeping in the same room...sleeping and non stop talking unaware of it.. :lol:

but sometimes when I am sleeping next to someone I tend to hit them unaware...like one night I was dreaming about fighting with my brother....I was sharring a bed with my sister once when I was a lot younger and I had dream of fighting with my brother....woke up to her pushing me crying...saying -- geri you punched me in the ribs 3 times i'm telling :cry:

LMAO..... :w00t:

Ok this is wierd I talk in my sleep none stop from what I hear LOL A couple beers and I guess I talk about my last outing LOL not good LOL The funny thing is that I guess I talk to myself while I sleep LOL. Well not always and thats the damn problem LOL Oh man I'm going to bed LOL I need to talk to someone who gets me :lol:

Ok this is wierd I talk in my sleep none stop from what I hear LOL A couple beers and I guess I talk about my last outing LOL not good LOL The funny thing is that I guess I talk to myself while I sleep LOL. Well not always and thats the damn problem LOL Oh man I'm going to bed LOL I need to talk to someone who gets me :lol:
:lol::lol: me and lt_Ripley would be good for that LMAO

:lol::lol: me and lt_Ripley would be good for that LMAO

I'm thinkin, coooool :P

I'm thinkin, coooool :P

Wonder what he would do..IF I had a dream about fighting with my brother... :w00t:

Nope, nothing too shocking... you sound normal to me.

Thank you for the vote of normalcy.

26. I think if people knew every secret about me now and my past they would hate me.

27. I have taught many peers various knowledge that have the potential to harm them and/or others.

28. My favorite movies are period pieces where they have really nice period costumes.

29. My jealousy and insecurities sometimes destroy.

30. I just recently discovered most of my problems in life were being selfish and not forging genuine connections with others leading to loneliness.

31. Often when others want to continue or forge relationships with me I do not want to invest my time and simply disappear.

33. I often consider myself better than mostly everyone else.

33. I sometimes would not mind if they removed school zones because if a child is dumb enough to cross without looking both ways then it is one less dumb adult in this world to get in my way when they grow up.

34. I am very impatient and it might be my greatest fault. Instant gratification and having it my way is mandatory or often feels as if it were.

35. I believe in End Times.

36. I believe magic is real and takes many forms, some which are very common and practiced by all of us daily.

37. There is nothing I feel I have done that could be considered my greatest accomplishment unlike others who can rattle off a list of things they are proud of.

38. I hate it when people act like being a parent is their greatest accomplishment but I am just jealous.

39. I feel guilty about abortion and sometimes feel like I never deserve to be a parent.

40. Helping people push their car off the side of the road when they are alone and others just keep driving past them is something I am compelled to do always.

41. Wearing quality boots and jackets in the winter gives me a good feeling.

42. I am very chameleon like and can adjust my way of speaking and thoughts so others from radically different parts of society can relate to me.

43. I know how to steal cars but have not done so since I was a juvenile.

44. I am not very sympathetic towards ******* or downys. I am sure if they were in my presence I would not be cruel or anything but when others are like aww how sad I feel nothing.

45. I would rather have empathy than sympathy for others.

46. I have recently realized the importance of marriage and how it is a gift from God and how special it is and even though others want to cheapen it it is not for me to judge them for we all have to come to our own realizations.

47. My best compliment was when after writing in a complaint to some corporation they acknowledged that I wrote a letter properly and that others no longer do so.

48. I used to have fantasies of ethnic cleansing those outside of my own ethnic group because I thought it would solve many problems.

49. I have come to realize that we are all able to change for the better and that process should never end as long as we are alive because no one will ever be perfect.

50. I am glad I have not said too much...

Edited by Rosewin

1.I got married when I was 16.

2.I have 2 cats, Tinkerbell and Cow.

3.When I was 6 my sister stabbed me in the head with a shovel.

4.My mom died when I was 7.

5.My grandma died when I was 11.

6.I've never met my dad.

7.I love fairies.

8.I hate bugs and snakes.

9.I'm a Wiccan.

10.This is really hard to think of 25 things about me.

11.I love the colors green, pink, and purple.

12.I want to be a teacher.

13.13 is my favorite and my lucky number.

14.Or I want to open my own French restaraunt.

15.I love anything French.

16.I want to go to France someday.

17.I love animals.

18.I love to read.

19.I have written two books and am trying to get them published.

20.I love writing short stories and poetry.

21.I'm getting good at XHTML(building my own websites.)

22.I have a lousy job.

23.I can't wait to start my life after high school.

24.I look exactly like my mom.

25.I'm surprised that I've already listed 25 things.

1) I have 4 children, but only one left at home (kind of)

2) I am studying for a useless degree in Ancient history & comparative theology cos it's fun

3) When i eventually grow up I want to be an underwater photographer

4) I have the best family in the world

5) I am a complete dreamer & usually get bored of an idea 2 mins in

6) I want to know EVERYTHING, seriously, EVERYTHING

7) I am currently learning how to build a web site kind of on the go, someone at The Gate asked me to do it and as i have never done one before I said 'sure, why not' - how hard can it be right lol

8) I don't think I can come up with 25 things lol

9) I miss Eve-maree (my daughter who lives in south australia)

10) I love the idea of being in love (wish it happened more often lol)

11) I have 'friends' on facebook I don't remember or may possibly never have known

12) I always believe the best of people regardless, even if they have scr**ed me over, I will always make excuses for them

13) I WANT TO BE ALICE (Twilight ref. for those who don't know)(I'm sorry)

14) I want to live in a world which is a better place

15) I am a big gamer nerd who spends waaaaaay too much time on the computer

16) I like to take risks, big ones, lots of big ones

17) Small children like me, which is why i went into childcare for a while, shame i didn't like most of the parents and staff

18) I really want to be a nicer person than I am

19) For my birthday I am getting 2 of Abby's (NCIS) tattoos

20) I get completely distracted by anything by Erich Von Daniken

21) I am going out on Monday to buy a hula hoop *shrugs* who knows maybe i will wake up on Tuesday & be a size 8 lol

22) I love my 'Mother in law' who is coming to stay with us next week, she gets away with giving Tony ****

23) I love triple chocolate mississippi mud cake that my honey makes me

24) If i had a superpower i would want to be able to become invisible

25) Tony says I am a rev head :-(

Things about me.

1. I was a stand-up comedian in college.

2. I coached on the Special Olympics team for 5 years

3. When I was in high school I was the majorette for an all girl drum and bugle corps called the Hillcrest Highlanders. We did Irish dancing.

4. I have a Masters Degree

5. I’m extremely dyslexic with numbers and letters.

6. I have not spoken to my parents in 5 years.

7. I am the oldest of 4 children and the only one who doesn’t have kids yet.

8. I am turning 31 next week and I'm DREADING IT!!!!!

9. I did some modeling in college.

10. I love home improvent, I have tought myself how to do a lot of things around the house like how to dry wall, ect…

11. I absolutely love 80’s music.

12. I am currently converting to Catholic. I love it.

13. When I was in college I was a huuuge pot smoker, no one EVER knew. Everyone thought I was a goody goody, that never did anything. To this day no one knows I use to smoke pot all the time, I would do it by myslef in my room and eat everything in site and listen to 80's music. LOL oh the good old days!

14. I used to work for a company that employed prisoners for a prison in my area. They would be bussed in every day I would have to do orientation once a week in front of the new incoming prisoners. It was the scariest thing I have ever had to do; I never let my boss know it scared me to death.

15. I eat cold ravioli right out of the can

16. I have a high tolerance for hard alcohol, but if I drink two glasses of red wine I'm smashed.

17. I HATE HATE HATE to have to sit and watch football, or any sports of any kind, but especially football

18. I get along better with guys than I do girls. I hang with the guys while the women are in the kitchen.

19. I cry at the drop of a hat, because I’m happy, because I get my feeling hurt easily. I am OVERYLY sensitive.

20. I hate soccer mom’s or any other kind of mom that goes to their kids sporting events and act like a total jerk to their kids, Coaching from the stands. I want to slap them.

21. I have a horrible temper, it’s hard to get it out, but once it does It is VENIMOUS!

22. I love make-up and clothes, but Im a huuge tom-boy at heart. I just dont look like one.

23. I love babies, the way they smell, the sound of them laughing every time I see one I almost cry.

24. I have a fetish for tall men that are chunky. If they are over 6’4 and have some meat on their bones I can’t take my eyes off them. I loooove big men.

25. I’m left handed.

Things about me.

1. I was a stand-up comedian in college.

25. I’m left handed.

Im left handed

I also did stand up back in school days....yeaa every time I stood up............everyone LAUGHED!!!!!!! :w00t: ...no seriously I did stand up comedy...I think I listed that in my 1st list...or was that they put me on a sponsored silence :unsure2:

*shrugs* :P

1) I have mild myopia

2) I hate wearing neckties

3) I have an irrational love of the Irish accent.

4) I don't drink tea.

5) I love to watch...

6) ...classic films

7) I would never give a cake to a dog.

8) My parents will be celebrating their 50th Wedding anniversary this year.

9) I am one of 5 siblings (the middle one)

10) According to friends, I have a doppleganger in Croydon, South England.

11) I live in the country (but not in a very big house)

12) I have never eaten road-kill.

13) My right big toe was crushed (when I was 11) when a cousin closed a car door on it.

14) I have driven a Combi van with no brakes through London (Hammersmith to Docklands).

15) I consider myself lucky (very lucky).

16) My name is not Mandy

17) I played bass guitar for a few years until I discovered I have no talent.

18) There are 2 vowels and 7 consonants present in my full name (first, middle, surname - 20 characters)

19) I have never had any points on my driving licence.

20) I have no tv

21) I have a favourite Muppet.

22) I am a poor photographer.

23) I cannot act for toffee.

24) I get seasick on small boats.

25) I am a very poor swimmer.

Things about me.

17. I HATE HATE HATE to have to sit and watch football, or any sports of any kind, but especially football

18. I get along better with guys than I do girls. I hang with the guys while the women are in the kitchen.

Isnt that a contradiction?

1 My earliest memory goes back to age 2

2 I love cats

3 I love dogs

4 I enjoy backyard birdwatching

5 I love waterfalls

6 My fav place to vacation is in the mountains

7 Sunsets are cool

8 EVPS scare me sometimes-when they come from my front yard

9 Saw a UFO when I was young

10 I brake for historical markers :D

11 My dvd collection is eclectic

12 Blue is my fav color

13 I know the difference between Trekkies and Trekkers- and I'm the latter

14 Rap is obnoxious to me

15 Cell phones/texting while driving is stupid and careless

16 My left foot carried a large splinter for 30 years before being removed

17 I got sicker after the gall bladder surgery

18 I hate anything with 8 legs -tossup between ticks and spiders

19 Once crawled under the house and caught a rattlesnake and disposed of it

20 Have more fun in a bookstore or electronics/computer store than in a jewelry store- and I'm female... :D

21 Love to put on cotton socks, sloppy clothes and bum around the house

22 I wonder why I don't just delete the Myspace profile-it's gotten boring

23 Wish I had a nice digital slr camera

24 My birthday is tomorrow, and I'm always grumpy on my birthday

25 Seeing my two adopted dogs "smile" and being happy when I come home from work is my favorite part of the day.

24. I have a fetish for tall men that are chunky. If they are over 6’4 and have some meat on their bones I can’t take my eyes off them. I loooove big men.

I'm 6'2" (and a half) LOL!

I am one of 5 siblings (the middle one)

Yeaaa I bet you were ----> MANDY......IN THE MIDDLE ..HAR HAR!!!

yes no?? maybe?? I don't know can you repeat the question? :lol:

12) I have never eaten road-kill.

ha ha ha.......umm facy dinner?? :lol: ...

16) My name is not Mandy

nope it's................LEONA :ph34r::w00t:

20) I have no tv

:o thats..............TELELIGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohh noooooooo someone cal the telebusters..!!!

21) I have a favourite Muppet.

hee hee...I like animal too :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Yeaaa I bet you were ----> MANDY......IN THE MIDDLE ..HAR HAR!!!

yes no?? maybe?? I don't know can you repeat the question? :lol:

You're not the boss of me! :lol:

ha ha ha.......umm facy dinner?? :lol: ...

A dinner-date with BM! Leo can't believe his luck! *The audience gasps. Is Leo brave or stupid?*

A dinner-date with BM! Leo can't believe his luck! *The audience gasps. Is Leo brave or stupid?*

He shooots............he scores...the crowd they think its all over..... *leo eats BM's dinner*...........IT IS NOW!!!!!!!! :w00t:

22. I though AVPR was so dark I couldn't see a thing

*Whew*

Glad it wasn't just me. I thought my eyes were going!

He shooots............he scores...the crowd they think its all over..... *leo eats BM's dinner*...........IT IS NOW!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Facts about Leo:

26) He lost his taste buds in an unfortunate accident involving a very cold winter, a street light, and the old wives tale about the tongue sticking to cold metal. Leo thinks those old wives perhaps knew more than they were given credit for.

Facts about Leo:

26) He lost his taste buds in an unfortunate accident involving a very cold winter, a street light, and the old wives tale about the tongue sticking to cold metal. Leo thinks those old wives perhaps knew more than they were given credit for.

Well then no point in snogging you then is there :w00t::lol: umm I mean my dinner is that bad...it has it's own bio-hazzard level 4 warning LMAO I used to run a restaurant years ago...on the back of each menu there was a road map that gave directions to the nearst hospital :blink::w00t:

Well then no point in snogging you then is there

Noun 1. snogging - (British informal) cuddle and kiss

caressing, cuddling, fondling, hugging, kissing, petting, smooching, snuggling, necking - affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)

colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech

"snogging" is not just about the taste.

Edited by Repoman

Well then no point in snogging you then is there :w00t::lol:

:cry: or *phew*?

umm I mean my dinner is that bad...it has it's own bio-hazzard level 4 warning LMAO I used to run a restaurant years ago...on the back of each menu there was a road map that gave directions to the nearst hospital :blink::w00t:

The first hospital with a dedicated A & E & BM Unit! :w00t:

Facts about Leo:

27) Leo has had his stomach pumped once in his life.

Edited by Leonardo

"snogging" is not just about the taste.

It is as far as BM is concerned :lol:

Snogging is just a kiss...a long kiss...nothing more

Edited by Beckys_Mom

It is as far as BM is concerned :lol: I cut out all the rest...get straight to the point
Then send me 50 pounds - I will send you tablets that, when dissolved into a glass of water, taste exactly like spit.

Then send me 50 pounds - I will send you tablets that, when dissolved into a glass of water, taste exactly like spit.

:lol: ACCCKK REPO LMAO...........you sound like a eeeewww commercial :lol:

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked