Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is My Avatar Obscene?

UM-Debate-Bot

If she breaks out a hockey stick the best advice to her opponent would be "turn to vapor". Otherwise it's going to hurt like hell.

cormac

You got that right! And there's nothing more embarrassing than getting your butt kicked by a cute little skater wielding a big stick!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CausticGnostic

• sarah snow

• a vampire wears my boxers

• Moon Minion

This from a person with an avatar that's--what is that, exactly? a freakin' muppet?!

I also notice that nobody is complaining about that one Member's avatar that had an animated person slamming his head against his keyboard until his head gorily explodes and his bloody eyeball is yo-yoing back and forth. That's not obscene? Or what about the Member with the disgusting and offensive user name, Babiestastegood? I think some people here at UM have ther priorities all fouled up.

Ha Ha Ha I love that avatar! I can empathize with it :lol:

And what the hell is wrong with Sarah Snow's avatar? It's cute, I like it! And it suits her username perfectly IMO.

Heck some people might even find my avatar more offensive! But oh well.......I love my wolf. ^_^

Edited by Moon Minion

Ha Ha Ha I love that avatar! I can empathize with it :lol:

And what the hell is wrong with Sarah Snow's avatar? It's cute, I like it! And it suits her username perfectly IMO.

Heck some people might even find my avatar more offensive! But oh well.......I love my wolf. ^_^

So do I. My last dog was half timber wolf and she was as sweet-natured an animal as one can imagine. Smart, too! Wolves are awesome creatures that have been too often--and falsely!--maligned.

So do I. My last dog was half timber wolf and she was as sweet-natured an animal as one can imagine. Smart, too! Wolves are awesome creatures that have been too often--and falsely!--maligned.

I watched a program once about a man who went and came in contact with a wild pack of wolves, they practically took him in, once they saw he was no threat. And oh my goodness they are such fascinating creatures, and they work together like a family. Though I think in nowadays a lot of people have a lot more respect then fear for wolves. In the past people perhaps just didn't understand them, and only saw the vicious wild side of their nature.

I love werewolves too, obviously, which is both the reason for my avatar and user name. (I know their not real lol) but I'm disappointed with a lot of adaptions lately, as the person's focus is more on their new 'skills', abilities and blood thirst, rather then their new 'wolf-like' traits molding into their personality. Which could be very fascinating IMO if done right. Seeing as there is more to wolves then blood lust.

But that's getting too far off topic... :lol:

my cousin had a wolf hybrid and he was huge. if i went over to his house at night and didnt see Link (the wolf/pooch) he would let out a small howl. stopped my heart every time. awesome pet, but he'd drag goats into the yard. yummy!

oh yeah, if sarah snow busts out with a hockey stick, go go gadget catfish nunchuks!

I guess that some people just find animated images annoying, especially in forums, where people come and go to read or post. That's why some forums don't allow animated avatars and signatures. Unfortunately, we can't avoid that, especially on a large forums such as UM.

Some people find it funny, some people find it annoying, some people can't be bothered, it's just how it is.

But it all comes down to who owns those avatar and signatures. Mostly, they describe who or what the owner is like. :yes:

• 1 month later...

Yeah, very obscene... :rolleyes:

Since the update it's not there anymore, so has turned it into a moot point :lol: