Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler and the secret satanic cult

UM-Bot

Image credit: NARA
Image credit: NARA
A recent Discovery channel documentary has revealed the untold story of the secretive religion behind nazism.

"Danny Penman: At first glance, the large circular room in the basement of Wewelsburg Castle appears to be harmless enough. Smooth, finely cut stones pave the floor. Glistening rock walls arch majestically towards a high vaulted ceiling.

In the centre of the room lies a sunken circular alter with polished steps leading towards a burnt and cracked stone. From here you can see thirteen lanterns flickering on the curved walls. But it’s only when you look directly upwards that the room’s significance becomes shockingly clear. At the centre of the dome lies a giant swastika. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: News Monster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OldTimeRadio

• Melioth

• Scarecrow JacK

• ShadowSot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like the plot from the first Hellboy movie :mellow: Never realised that the Nazi occult thing was true though. might have t start studying my history a bit more

Been my experience that you have to take Discover channel and History channel both with a massive grain of salt...they tend to tell people what they think is sensational, not necessarily what history has recorded or research has uncovered. If a person references either one in a debate, they have shown themselves as rank amatuers. LOL :yes:

I hate the reasoning behind 'what is evil' and that Pagan practices are labelled 'Satanic'. Occult is not Paganism and should not be confused (which can be confusing lol) and thus this piece of writing begins to lose its foot hold of being legitimate already. I like many of the ideas within it, however truth and lies can be hard to separate, especially amongst propaganda, tales and time.

Satanic Or Not It Doesn't Matter..

All i Know Is That He wants To Rule The World But FAils..

Secret Organizations are Made Because They Can't Colonized The World Through

Wars And Killings..They Are made To Colonize The World By Getting The Mass people..

-Illuminati

-Skull And Bones

-Free Masons

It wasn't satanic. Hitler was a Freemason. Though they did have occult relations though it wasn't satanic It was more well I'm not going to say it. I have my reasons.

I hate the reasoning behind 'what is evil' and that Pagan practices are labelled 'Satanic'. Occult is not Paganism and should not be confused (which can be confusing lol) and thus this piece of writing begins to lose its foot hold of being legitimate already. I like many of the ideas within it, however truth and lies can be hard to separate, especially amongst propaganda, tales and time.

Occult doent mean Satanic. It can mean any religion with secrecy. Even the Christian brotherhood, Knight's Templar. Freemasons. Paganism not so much now it is an expanding religion. And Paganism isn't real witchcraft neither is satanism. Hitler practiced witchcraft REAL witchcraft. Not the kind you're thinking right now but something different. And I am not saying.

Occult doent mean Satanic. It can mean any religion with secrecy. Even the Christian brotherhood, Knight's Templar. Freemasons. Paganism not so much now it is an expanding religion. And Paganism isn't real witchcraft neither is satanism. Hitler practiced witchcraft REAL witchcraft. Not the kind you're thinking right now but something different. And I am not saying.

I didn't say Occult meant satanic, occult practices may be incorporated within Satanism however. Occult means hidden knowledge and has no specific association to any religion/belief system.

What is true witchcraft might I ask? By not saying what it is means your either hiding something so fantastic that it cannot be known (Why bother suggesting you know 'the truth' and not willing to share) or that your a dork who feels superior in having some occult practises that defy common knowledge. It also makes your claim lack any strength whatsoever by not supplying any reasoning for such an idea so why bother posting such a comment?

I just get annoyed at those who lead on that they know secret secret information and tell all 'I have a secret, but I'm not telling you!' Why bother champ seriously? Makes you look like a ****** with too much time on your hands.

I didn't say Occult meant satanic, occult practices may be incorporated within Satanism however. Occult means hidden knowledge and has no specific association to any religion/belief system.

What is true witchcraft might I ask? By not saying what it is means your either hiding something so fantastic that it cannot be known (Why bother suggesting you know 'the truth' and not willing to share) or that your a dork who feels superior in having some occult practises that defy common knowledge. It also makes your claim lack any strength whatsoever by not supplying any reasoning for such an idea so why bother posting such a comment?

I just get annoyed at those who lead on that they know secret secret information and tell all 'I have a secret, but I'm not telling you!' Why bother champ seriously? Makes you look like a ****** with too much time on your hands.

I really Agree On You...

I have my reasons.

Just Tell It Man... You keep saying that you know the truth, then tell us..

Yup, and a lot of it goes down on UM

Good post!

"Occult" means "hidden," not "Satannic."

That's why physicians perform "Occult Blood Tests" - to look for "secret" blood in the stool and urine.

And during lunar eclipses the Earth's shadow "occults" (hides) the Moon.

Hitler was a Free Mason who practiced witchcraft? Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Wewelsburg was to be used as Hitler's Camelot. He even had a round table installed for his "knights": Himmler, Göring, etc. I believe he even wanted to inter the remains of fallen members of the Waffen-SS who had received the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross there. This article needs to be taken with about 100 pounds of salt.

Edited by Fighting69th

Hey you're the ****** I'm just a ****** with power. If I tell you, you and/or other people would abuse it. I can't have that. So instead of being so curious maybe you should aknowledge that I know something that you don't. And don't try to make yourself sound smart by putting "complex" words. You probably needed to look up most of them. And also that's comingfrom an anime freak. They always think they are superior. If you have a secret and you tell it to someone then it's not a secret. Have a nice day. :)

Hitler was a Free Mason who practiced witchcraft? Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Wewelsburg was to be used as Hitler's Camelot. He even had a round table installed for his "knights": Himmler, Göring, etc. I believe he even wanted to inter the remains of fallen members of the Waffen-SS who had received the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross there. This article needs to be taken with about 100 pounds of salt.

Hitler was a Free Mason who was interested in Witchcraft. I never said he practiced it but instead probably put that task upon Himmler and the SS. They NOT Hitler studied witchcraft.

Hey you're the ****** I'm just a ****** with power. If I tell you, you and/or other people would abuse it. I can't have that. So instead of being so curious maybe you should aknowledge that I know something that you don't. And don't try to make yourself sound smart by putting "complex" words. You probably needed to look up most of them. And also that's comingfrom an anime freak. They always think they are superior. If you have a secret and you tell it to someone then it's not a secret. Have a nice day. :)

:huh:

Power...

Okie-dokie.

*points at the psi-kiddies forums*

Go that way.

:huh:

Power...

Okie-dokie.

*points at the psi-kiddies forums*

Go that way.

Knowledge. I don't believe in telekinesis nor psychics it only means that they are more aware of their surroundings.

Hitler was a Free Mason? But Anti-Semites of Hitler's ilk insist that the World is under the control of a so-called "Judaeo-Masonic Conspiracy." So why would Hitler have joined an organization which he erroneously believed was manipulated by Jews?

I don't believe in telekinesis nor psychics it only means that they are more aware of their surroundings.

I dunno. Not believing in psychics covers a lot of ground - from the intuitive flashes most of us seem to have experienced clear down to the imitation "swami" in a terry-cloth turban and a second-hand Nehru jacket conjuring up the dear-departed for twenty bucks per spook.

Been my experience that you have to take Discover channel and History channel both with a massive grain of salt...they tend to tell people what they think is sensational, not necessarily what history has recorded or research has uncovered. If a person references either one in a debate, they have shown themselves as rank amatuers. LOL :yes:

Not to mention some facts are ignored or covered up just so the most known theories stay logical. I'm not sure if this documentary had been posted before, but it is certainly an interesting watch. It's an hour long.

Mysterious Origins Of Man - Forbidden Archeology - Part 1

Mysterious Origins Of Man - Forbidden Archeology - Part 2

Mysterious Origins Of Man - Forbidden Archeology - Part 3

Mysterious Origins Of Man - Forbidden Archeology - Part 4

Mysterious Origins Of Man - Forbidden Archeology - Part 5

Hitler was a Free Mason? But Anti-Semites of Hitler's ilk insist that the World is under the control of a so-called "Judaeo-Masonic Conspiracy." So why would Hitler have joined an organization which he erroneously believed was manipulated by Jews?

Because it wasn't.

Hitler was a Free Mason who was interested in Witchcraft.

Hitler was not a Freemason. The Enabling Act shut down masonry, and forbid anyone who was a Mason from holding any office in Nazi Germany. Freemasons were sent to concentration camps, where they were labeled political prisoners.

Hitler wrote in Mein Kamph that Freemasons were tools of the Jews.

Holy crap champ, which words appear complex? If you have found complex words within my post then clearly, you greatly lack literacy skills, or limited with your vocabulary. Anime freak? Me or you? you failed to properly label whose the anime freak and if you are referring to me, I do not recall ever saying I was an anime freak, so please, share your source.

Clearly being 16 and having already at hand, occult information that is 'true' witchcraft which defies common knowledge is a milestone and a half. However demonstrating that you are limited with your writing skills does indeed suggest you are not the sharpest tool in the shed, a tool nonetheless.

What do you wish to gain by saying you know 'occult' information that noone else knows about? Why say anything about it if you are meant to keep it hidden in case people misuse it. Wouldn't it be a misuse by telling everyone that you have a secret? Painting a target on yourself to be questioned or interrogated about what truths you know? Being a hardcore harry and prancing around saying 'I know something you do not' or that 'no thats not the truth, I know the truth, but I'm not telling you' what do you think you will achieve? If everyone else is deluded by false information why do you point it out and not share your wisdom, attempt to remove such lies from everybody's lives? If you wish for people to be ignorant of such power, then why the hell bring it up at all?

Knowledge. I don't believe in telekinesis nor psychics it only means that they are more aware of their surroundings.

You attempt in your later response to reveal that you have a fair understanding of the paranormal. But did you know to be telekinetic and psychic means to have a better understanding/control of ones surroundings? This one line of yours is so illogical. You do not believe in them, saying they are just people who are more in tune with the world around them. THATS WHAT BEING TELEKINETIC AND PSYCHIC IS ALL ABOUT!! If you did not believe in them you would not believe in the ability to control universal energies etc.

If you are going to attempt to assert some kind of power over me, ensure that you are a powerful person and that you do not reveal any weaknesses, it makes you look like (and I can believe they blocked this word lol) a W anker who has no idea what he is doing...

Seriously, if you know it so well then why don't you bless us with you're knowledge? If you won't, then that means you don't have any knowledge of it. Don't even try to spew some BS about us not being "worthy" or being "unable to understand."

You either have the knowledge and will post it, or you don't have the knowledge and are pretending to act smart in a poor effort to make us believe you are when in fact you are not. Pick one.