Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Treaty of 1954

Pharoahe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pharoahe

• schadeaux

• Urielsfire

• Frigga

This I have never heard of. Could you explain it to me please?

To sum it up supposedly Eisenhower met with a few races of ET to make a treaty in order for them to give us technology and we would let them abduct a certain number of people and animals for testing. If we did not come to terms with them they would have destroyed us basically was what I have seen. There is no reliable sites but if there was to be true it would not be found anywhere on the internet...who knows

Yeah those aliens gave us some of their technology so they could abduct any human against their will...

No wait they felt guilty so they gave us some of their technology. rolleyes.gif

Eisenhower... laugh.gif

Aliens... alien.gif

Treaty... rolleyes.gif

These ETs are so advanced then us they could do whatever the heck they want with our planet! They do not need to ask or make treaties! On second thought those aliens were not very smart getting ripped off by such a "treaty"... whistling2.gif

BTW... Why are aliens always visiting or making a treaty with an American leader?!

Edited by Athenian

If we did not come to terms with them they would have destroyed us

umm...was there any reason for them to make a treaty then or did they just not want to feel guilty for destroying us? rolleyes.gif

If i'm not mistaken this also had something to do with MJ-12 and supposedly there was a limit as to how many and who they could abduct. Problems arose when "we" (the U.S) realized they weren't keeping up they're end of the bargain and were abducting more than they should have or something....

Ultimately this supposedly led to an underground war of some sort.

There's tonnes of info on it if you look up mj-12 somewhere you'll find it.

Or maybe they're just all talk. I'd like to get in the ring with one of them suckas!

Alright, seriously, I don't think this is true. But I would still like to see a link to this story. I've never heard of it until now.

...Eisenhower met with a few races of ET to make a treaty in order for them to give us technology and we would let them abduct a certain number of people and animals for testing.

The story I heard is, Eisenhower met ETs and was asked to give up nuclear weapon. In return he could get some advanced technology. But he refused. Hope I can find the website.

poleshift you are exactly correct, he turned them down and would not put down nuclear weapons. Apparently they only wanted us to stop fighting one another because us humans are destroying Earth so quickly. This is a good reason for why UFOs show up very often at military bases where weapons are tested original.gif

poleshift you are exactly correct, he turned them down and would not put down nuclear weapons. Apparently they only wanted us to stop fighting one another because us humans are destroying Earth so quickly. This is a good reason for why UFOs show up very often at military bases where weapons are tested original.gif

I believe that story.

I wouldnt doubt it, I would also assume that the various alien races which are advanced enough for interstellar travel have some sort of agreement not to disturb primitive races like ourselves.

The story I heard is, Eisenhower met ETs and was asked to give up nuclear weapon. In return he could get some advanced technology. But he refused.

he turned them down and would not put down nuclear weapons. Apparently they only wanted us to stop fighting one another because us humans are destroying Earth so quickly.

I doubt this. Ike was already against further atomic weapon development by 1954. He was asked repeatedly if he had any intention of building a bigger bomb, and he replied “no” in every case. He saw no justification, no reason, to develop any weapon beyond that which ended WWII. He was, however, very open to researching atomic energy for peace-time use.

By 1954, we already had the Bomb. So did most other Superpowers. Did the aliens also meet with the Russians in 1954? The Germans? If not, did they understand the political and social power shift that would result if Ike had agreed?

There is no such thing as Aliens and no one ever met them and will never because theu don't exist. So idoit made them up and people just kept on talking about them and that's how it got to be a major topic in conversations.

no one ever met them and will never because theu don't exist.

I never met you, either. Does that mean you do not exist?

As for never meeting an alien, how do we know we haven't? I believe we have already established in another thread that we really don’t have a clue what an actual Alien might look like. Maybe that tree in the back yard is actually an alien. Or maybe the stray dog whose howls wake you up at night. Or maybe that odd stone in your rock garden, the one you don’t remember being there the day before. Or maybe they can or do look just like us…

Edit

Clever. blink.gif

Anyhoo, the big figures from the UFO myth are showing up again, the Nordics and the Greys, so I have my doubts as to whether this is true. Did he meet with some of the Reptiles later? Maybe go on a cattle mutilation/crop circle making spree with the Greys? This is just another story dreamed up to support the mythology that's grown up around UFO's.

Edited by Magikman

Anyhoo, the big figures from the UFO myth are showing up again, the Nordics and the Greys, so I have my doubts as to whether this is true. Did he meet with some of the Reptiles later? Maybe go on a cattle mutilation/crop circle making spree with the Greys? This is just another story dreamed up to support the mythology that's grown up around UFO's.

I have to agree. It always seems especially dubious to me whenever cases are reported of aliens showing up acting rationally or altruisticly. Why should alien behavior make any sense to us? When people report meetings with aliens that act in a way similiar to us(or in many cases, how we believe we SHOULD act) it just seems more likely to be another pathethic fantasy.

I have to agree. It always seems especially dubious to me whenever cases are reported of aliens showing up acting rationally or altruisticly. Why should alien behavior make any sense to us? When people report meetings with aliens that act in a way similiar to us(or in many cases, how we believe we SHOULD act) it just seems more likely to be another pathetic fantasy.

There is no such thing as Aliens and no one ever met them and will never because theu don't exist. So idoit made them up and people just kept on talking about them and that's how it got to be a major topic in conversations.

(Mishari @ Apr 20 2004, 09:07 AM)  that was a message from an Alien i just met and signed a treaty with!

blink.gif

Well, now that Mishari has met the Aliens, does that mean they exist?

huh.gif

I wouldnt doubt it, I would also assume that the various alien races which are advanced enough for interstellar travel have some sort of agreement not to disturb primitive races like ourselves.

In this time, how would you react to contact?

Imagine how much more catastrophic it would have been at that time.

Several governments consider it 'illegal' to communicate or make physical contact. There is good reason for this....all cultures have some deviance and disengagement within.

It would be greatly appreciated if members would report incidences such as the highly inappropriate and obscenity laced comment left by Mishari to either a moderator or administrator. That's what the 'report this post' button is for. Vulgarity laced outbursts won't be tolerated, those who spout them will suffer the consequences. Baiting members with derogatory comments is also frowned upon. Warnings have been issued to those responsible.

Magikman

wow what a great article-and i believe it-i had a run-in with something not from this planet-it opened my eyes-what blows my mind is project seta and the millions we waste on sending telegrams or trying to connect with et-why they been coming here for thousands of years-feed the hungry-find jobs for the willing-built more and better schools-but they will p*** it away on silly things-and i really believe in free speech-why is every topic have rebuttals removed-censorship is wrong??????? alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gif