Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Song thats stuck to your head~~?

thor94

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uYv5Y8HZnk[/media]

Found this song just this morning. Something always draws me to music and I love it when I find new songs like today. I always got into Sepultura but didnt listen to Soulfly, now I think I might have to buy some of their cd's.

We have two months left until the predicted "end of time" around Christmastime, the mood here in UM is 2012 is a more important year than the one before the beginning of the new millennia 13 years ago...here it is - 1999 by Prince - was a mid 1980's hit sung 14 years before the actual year. Btw, my 1999th recorded post, the other reason I want to celebrate my bumpity-bumpin' post count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA41sib_HSQ

I found this just then and thought it was well done. I guess its kinda suited to this time of year too.

[media=]

[/media]

[media=]

[/media]

Got this stuck in my head now but I still laugh when I see that Slayer cartoon pic above. lol Thats one of the coolest things I've seen for ages.

• Like 1

T & N - Slave To The Empire

Seeing T&N i came to think of TNT (Norwegian group) a direct product of its age, asinger with his balls somewhere up his stomach. :)

And also Y&T She's A Liar

I like the riff to this song, but even more the bass-line. >>>

[media=]

• Like 1

I think this one has been up before, but every time I hear it I get struck by it.

Besides that is pretty catchy it is so nifty and smoothly done.

Just with his voice and a couple of loop-pedals.

[media=]

[/media]

Been listening to some of my old Will Smith cd's and now this one is stuck in my head.

Will Smith - Twinkle Twinkle

I've had this song stuck in my head for a few days now. Three introduced me to this band on the other page so I checked them out some more. It's different.

[media=]

[/media]

Makes me laugh(its cool hey), my kid loves it too.

Edited by Kazahel