Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WMDs in Iraq

Naveed

Were there ever any WMDs in Iraq?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Were there ever any WMDs in Iraq?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but they were moved or hidden in the desert.
    • Yes, but they were destroyed.
    • Yes, there was equipment to make them (biological or nuke).
    • Yes, but the media is feeding us lies.
    • No, there never were any.
    • No, it was just Bush getting revenge for his father.
    • No, it was just for oil.
    • Why should I care?

Ok, I know this is somewhat old by now, but I think it'd be informative to see what people believe. I know that it is being said that there were no WMDs in Iraq, but I feel there were and that they are now hidden in the desert or were shipped out of country. What do you think?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• wunarmdscissor

• Titor

• stillcrazy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dunno

its hard to say when Saddam continually tells his people he has them and tells theinternation community hedoesn't

but I feel there were and that they are now hidden in the desert or were shipped out of country. What do you think?

...Americans said that they have The BEST soldiers,the BEST spies-(CIA)..ect. if you said that wMds are now hidden in the desert-why they cant PROVE it...??

the world are waitin now.. whistling2.gif

I suspect they were shifted or destroyed long before the most recent Iraqi war started.

...Americans said that they have The BEST soldiers,the BEST spies-(CIA)..ect. if you said that wMds are now hidden in the desert-why they cant PROVE it...??

According to several interviews I listened to over the years, the KGB reckoned that MI6 were the world's best spies. wink2.gif

...and you really wanna see who 'actually got' - WEAPONs OF MASS DESTRUCTION..??

user posted image

all data from the NRDC website.

whistling2.gif

...and you really wanna see who 'actually got' - WEAPONs OF MASS DESTRUCTION..??

I really don't see the point of that chart. The subject is whether Saddam Hussein's regime had them or not. This is a man who fired scud missiles into neutral Israel during the first Iraq war, and worst still, gassed an entire town of his own people.

If he had them it was possible he would use them. Hardly something the UK, USA or France are likely to do, is it?

You know...i dislike people who STILL think we went there for oil...if we did why are our gas prices so damn high!!!!!!!!!! $2.30 near my apartment crying.gif

Depends on what you class as WMD, I say this classes and they had them at one point.

Disturbing image warning.

Halabja

Depends on what you class as WMD, I say this classes and they had them at one point.

Disturbing image warning.

Halabja

Well said, Bleeding_Heart.

I think everyone should take a look at that link. Consider a regime capable of such an outrage, having WMD at it's disposal.

Just SUSPECTED..?? - not PROVEs..!! – americans attacked Iraq…!!

As a result-war is still on the way in Iraq now-For example-Fallujah.

Conclusions -

1-War is not the BEST solutions.

2-Saddam Husein-not the innocent peoples of Iraq.

3-Not 100% people in Iraq are Al-Qaeda.

4-Too many peoples (both sides) killed.

user posted image

Well,I stand for FRANCE and UN for this issue.

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved through understanding-Albert Einstein

post-63-1081789434.jpg

We know for a fact that he did have them. He used them on his own people.

So 'Where are they?' is a very scary question... ph34r.gif

I think that Saddam 'bigged' up the WMD image as a deterent to his enemies within Iraq and abroad.

We have seen zero proof that he had any, with the exception of those he used on the Kurds and the Iranians years ago (you know the ones the Americans sold him).

The argument that he shifted them abroad is a nice get-out-clause for those that wanted to invade on this argument; also a good excuse for invading Syrea.

3-Not 100% people in Iraq are Al-Qaeda.

Um, I don't think there are any Al-Qaeda in Iraq. (that's Afghanistan)

We went to war because we thought saddam had WMD's. I think he did, but the UN guys didn't find anything, and we didn't believe them. But, of course, if we can't find them, they must not be there! laugh.gif Now France want to have their say in Iraq's future, and I say kiss my butt talks.

P.S. this is not like Vietnam, we didn't have to bail france out this time, and no commies were hurt.

...we thought saddam had WMD's. I think he did, but the UN guys didn't find anything, and we didn't believe them..

Hey...Why don't you ask-Mr. Rumsfeld he sold them to him.... whistling2.gif

user posted image

Removed due to unintended duplication.

Edited by joc

It is interesting to me that Libya has suddenly had a 'change of heart' and showed us where a lot of Mustard Gas was. Did this Mustard Gas originate in Libya or was it just a convenient 'give away' by KuDaffy because it came from Iraq? This whole issue seems to boil down to a shuffle game. We know he had them. He refused to cooperate (even in the face of war) with the UN as though he had something to hide and now we can't seem to find them. Iran? Syria? I believe they were smuggled elsewhere!

Hey...Why don't you ask-Mr. Rumsfeld he sold them to him....

This archaic unintelligent drivel has been vomited out on this board before. It is a completely asinine statement but everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how explicitly ridiculous it is. wink2.gif

Did this Mustard Gas originate in Libya or was it just a convenient 'give away' by KuDaffy because it came from Iraq?

LOL So joc i take you have proof of this ???????????

LOL libya and iraq were not allies before the war, and do you really think that our spy networks across the world would not have got wind of an exchange of that magnitude neway come on joc stop fantasising.

Iran and Iraq co-operating.LOL yeah right my god joc really it all makes sense to me. Joc

you do know that these two countries were at war for a decade dont you?

you do know that saddam used American and British supplied WMD's on the Iranians dont you?

You do know that he executed thousands of Iranian POWs dont you?

But wait...........I know the WMD's are in Iran woohoo lets go to war with them now.

I see where this is going its a game isnt it joc rite ok so when we dont find them in Iran.....we go to war with their neighbours woohoo . I can just imagine the scene in the whitehouse , george bush with his sega mega drive ...."rit guys y'all see im goin after the bad guys here".

Really joc. lol

In desperate ways to try an exhonerate your fearless, genious president bush you are now attempting to fabricate ways in which to defend against the plain truth that WMD's arent there.

Do you really think that we didnt have spies on the border of ever country around Iraq.?

Thats why there hasnt been any sort of noises about WMD smuggling.

Because the credibility of the war is at an all time low and it would and does just smack of desperation.

I see where this is going its a game isnt it joc rite ok so when we dont find them in Iran.....we go to war with their neighbours woohoo . I can just imagine the scene in the whitehouse , george bush with his sega mega drive ...."rit guys y'all see im goin after the bad guys here".

It isn't a game. It is deadly serious. It is the Bush Doctrine. If you Hide Terrorists, if you Fund Terrorists, if you Export Terrorism, you are on the list.

You say you aren't a Sadaam sympathizer, you do sound like a terrorist sympathizer though. Only because of your hatred for our President though, I might add! Now........do you want to have the same old 'slanging match' and get this thread closed as well?!

It isn't a game. It is deadly serious. It is the Bush Doctrine. If you Hide Terrorists, if you Fund Terrorists, if you Export Terrorism, you are on the list.

You say you aren't a Sadaam sympathizer, you do sound like a terrorist sympathizer though. Only because of your hatred for our President though, I might add! Now........do you want to have the same old 'slanging match' and get this thread closed as well?!

I deteste terrorism joc but ive detested long before you even knew it existed. YOu see unlike yourself terrorism has been a part of our lifes all along, but it only mattered to the likes of you when it was yourselves that got attacked.

I wouldnt expect you of all people to understand that though.

Once again you accuse me of something you have no idea about. I wasnt personally attacking you i was personally attacking george bush, because he is open to be attacked.

Why ,, because of my hatred of president bush, am i a terrorist sypathiser?

Why because i think bush is a half witted moron am i terrorist sypathiser?

I thought that way long before september the 11th when might i add terrorism on my home soil was still a threat.

I thought that about bush long before he even became president.

So why does that make me a terrorist sypathiser?

You see joc the problem is you believe the whole "your either with us or against us" rehtoric. Problem is that im neither because bush is doing it all wrong. That doesnt make me a terrorist sypathiser that just means i disagree with the sourse of action my leader and yours have taken. History will judge.

BUt i dont expect you to even understand that everything is not as black an whit as your dimwitted president so deftly describes the current world predicament.

I deteste terrorism joc but ive detested long before you even knew it existed. YOu see unlike yourself terrorism has been a part of our lifes all along.

Damn right Wunarmd.

We have grown up with the images of terrorism on our TVs every night for decades and most of us know someone who served in N.I.

Maybe that is why we Brits can look at what is going on more objectively without being all Gung-ho about it?

Hey...Why don't you ask-Mr. Rumsfeld he sold them to him.... 

This archaic unintelligent drivel has been vomited out on this board before. It is a completely asinine statement but everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how explicitly ridiculous it is.

Why is that joc?

It is true, is it not, that the US funded Iraq during the Iraq/Iran war, which was when the atrocities against the Kurds were commited?

Even if the US didn't actually sell the Iraqis chemical weapons it was certainly complaicent about the gassing of the Kurds.

It is true, is it not, that the US funded Iraq during the Iraq/Iran war, which was when the atrocities against the Kurds were commited?

Even if the US didn't actually sell the Iraqis chemical weapons it was certainly complaicent about the gassing of the Kurds.

Your premise is entirely incorrect by virture of the words you choose to use.

The US doesn't and didn't 'fund' any country. We give humanitarian aid to many, many countries on this planet. Some chose and still choose to use this aid in an effort to thwart the will of their own people. It is just not true that the US is to blame for Sadaam or anyone elses actions. Nice try though! wink2.gif

Your premise is entirely incorrect by virture of the words you choose to use.

The US doesn't and didn't 'fund' any country. We give humanitarian aid to many, many countries on this planet. Some chose and still choose to use this aid in an effort to thwart the will of their own people. It is just not true that the US is to blame for Sadaam or anyone elses actions. Nice try though! 

Joc i would really appreciate it if you stopped trying to act like your somesort of wordsmith.

The first sentence you stated has no bearing on my commment, lol.

So does chemical weapons qualify as umanitarian aid?

Does military training qualify as humanatarian aid?

Does counter intelligence count as humanitarian aid?

LOL once again you try to accuse me of blaming the Us for everything when i have plainly stated on many occasions that we arent directly to blame for saddam husseign's evils.

All i state is that we liked to back him wholeheartedtly with open arms when he suited us (which BTW was when he was commiting his worst atrocities) , and when he doesnt poeple like yourselves believe you can take a moral high gorund that doesnt exist , when we decide do something.

THEN you have the audacity to criticise the terrorists for being animals. When you sat back and continue to sit back and laud your former presidents for their outstanding attitudes and millitary thinking. Whilst thousands died in these countries under western supported rule.

Yet you still refuse to consider all this. You sit back and say but we are really nice why do they hate us?? Its hard to support a foreign country when it was a fighter plane supplied by the very same country that bombed your children.

All i am pointing out is that we have so much blood on our hands from the problems in the middle east you should at least sut back and try to understand why they hate us so much.

I can already predict your response to that........"the west is not to blame you saddam loving terrorist sympathising leftist brit", you see you are so typically pompous in your attitude that you will not consider that we are at best even partially to blame for the mess we are in because of our foreign policies primarily in the 80's.

IN a decade when the likes of Saddam hussseig, pol pot , idi amin and good ole general pinochet were our bestest freinds.

LOL and which to great leaders where at the helm then?..........

do i smell some hypocracy?

Edited by wunarmdscissor

A lot of the problem lies in the US being totally unable to admit when they are wrong and their unwillingness to believe that they are not very popular. The latest headline is that it's BRITAINS fault that the USA did nothing even though they had a months warning of a major event. They won't say why it's Britains fault, but the 'good ole' is incapable of being wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scapegoat anyone?