Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psykeeper's Tarot Readings

psykeeper

Yes I could really use some help. I have never done this before but i am willing to give it a try. The one word that best describes me i would say maybe tired. Thanks hope this goes well. Shari

A reading a day.

After a successful tarot reading for a stranger for my first time ever on UM, I caught a new wave of faith in my reading ability. I've resolved to do readings more often, even for those online. I'm a busy person, what with school and work, so I will work in doing a reading once a day during my spare time. If you want a reading done, I'd be more than happy to do it for you! :)

Here's how this will work if you request a reading from me:

- The first person of the day to ask will receive a tarot reading in a response by the next day. First come, first serve.

- If you're the lucky winner for the day, the only information I need from you is a word that best describes yourself right now. A word to describe how you feel, or your personality, or what you do for a living/hobby. This helps me narrow down the abstract idea of an online person, and helps me get to the core of your issue. Do not include any other information, seeing how that will make my reading biased.

- I will respond to your post with the reading, and below that will be an illustration of the layout if you want to interpret it for yourself or receive a second opinion.

- If you have any questions, require clarification, or want me to justify something, feel free to ask.

- This part is optional, but I'd like to hear back from you after I give you a reading. I learn from my hits and misses. :)

NOTE: I use the Celtic Cross layout for my tarot readings. Also, about the layout's illustration, it will look weird and make no sense until you look at it in text edit mode. Just click reply to the post in question, and it should be clear.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psykeeper

• McKenna

• DrawingPics

• camochick

• 2 weeks later...

Delusional

Thank you much appreciated!