Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photographs show 'giant snake' in Borneo

UM-Bot

snakebig.jpg
Two photographs have emerged from an unknown source showing what appears to be a giant snake in a river in Borneo. The images have come under significant scrutiny with many believing them to be Photoshopped fakes. Natives in the area believe the images show the mythical 'Nabau'. Do these images show a real snake or are they a hoax ?

"Two photographs have been recently released from unknown sources in Borneo, depicting the weirdest of occurrences – a 100 foot-long snake-like creature cruising in the waters of the Baleh river. Natives are understandably scared of that, as they believe that the alleged monster is the mythical Nabau creature, a dragon-like serpent that has the ability to change its shape whenever it pleases. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article (with pictures) | linked-imageSource: Softpedia.com

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashyne

• War Eagle

• Mac E

• DONTEATUS

Top Posters In This Topic

snakebig.jpg

Two photographs have emerged from an unknown source showing what appears to be a giant snake in a river in Borneo. The images have come under significant scrutiny with many believing them to be Photoshopped fakes. Natives in the area believe the images show the mythical 'Nabau'. Do these images show a real snake or are they a hoax ?

"Two photographs have been recently released from unknown sources in Borneo, depicting the weirdest of occurrences – a 100 foot-long snake-like creature cruising in the waters of the Baleh river. Natives are understandably scared of that, as they believe that the alleged monster is the mythical Nabau creature, a dragon-like serpent that has the ability to change its shape whenever it pleases. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article (with pictures) | linked-imageSource: Softpedia.com

The top picture has a much larger snake that is also thicker... so these pictures, if true, are of two different snakes. However, since both pictures are so perfectly framed (Not something one would expect if someone were taking pictures of something like this), I have to say "Fakes".

The ALIENS have come!! MUST DEVELOP SPACE WEAPONS!

They have infiltrated our planet!

What's the connection? Paranoia?

The Asian Lochnesssssss...

Tourism is a little $low...*I know!*...Let's create a mystical mythical Nabau legend.

Fake,

B) If you scale the snake in the river to the trees like the main article sugested,then you get a 1,100 foot long snake.

The photos both just appear to be a bit too perfect. And only one photo taken each time. If you were to stumble upon such a rare creature, with camera in hand would you not snap as many photos as possible? And from every angle and position possible? These scream FAKE.

I SAY FAKE! but MAYBEEEE the ALIENS are Manipulating OUR MINDS and make us think its FAKE! so we won't suspect ALIENS are ALREADY HERE!

B) If you scale the snake in the river to the trees like the main article sugested,then you get a 1,100 foot long snake.

So..... You're saying it might be real then?

JK :lol:

I noticed the same thing when I was looking at the pictures. This is just a promo for Anaconda 3 the movie. J-Lo is going to be in another blockbuster smash!

Kind of hard to believe snakes such size could be real. It would be a huge leap up from the largest ever found snake.

If one that size exists it could constrict a blue whale :blink:

Edited by Dezmond

So..... You're saying it might be real then?

JK :lol:

real or not, is hard to tell.

whether you are alien in disguise or not, is hard to tell too...

Whoever makes these pics really needs a life......

but yeah 200% fake.

P.S havent we all already seen these pics????

Its fake. And if it wasn't we woudl've had 900deaths on our hands, and would've found it way sooner,besides, the size of both the snake pictures are INCONSISTENT.

real or not, is hard to tell.

whether you are alien in disguise or not, is hard to tell too...

Man, someones a little obsessed with an alien conspiracy. :alien:

two points: 1.Those are probably real snakes photoshopped intosurvey or tourist pics. 2. There'd be hundreds of pics of the thing, they'd all be consistent on size, and this would be making a much bigger splash at once than it has. You'd be seeing it on T.V., hearing about it in the radio, and seeing articles of it on all the major news sites within days of each other. Not to mention, each news source would be picking out its own photos to run, we'd be seeing a lot more than two pics.

The photos both just appear to be a bit too perfect. And only one photo taken each time. If you were to stumble upon such a rare creature, with camera in hand would you not snap as many photos as possible? And from every angle and position possible? These scream FAKE.
Exactly what i was thinking! Me for one would take as many pictures as i could until i ran out of film/memory.