Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What kind of car..........

norwood1026

That would make an awesome set up JS all it is missing is a cappuccino machine, thrusters, and blaster doors.

[quote name='norwood1026' date='Feb 23 2009, 11:42 PM' post='2762266'

Would your deity of choice drive? I think the Green man would drive a Hybrid or maybe the new TDI Volkswagen Bettle Convertible.. Green of course!

:D

Jesus, I know he likes old stuff, because I read two testamonies in which he was on earth. Two women where walking to their cars and one of them was writing a book. The girl that was writing the book, did not know if Jesus approved of it. So they were walking to the car and along comes this man on an old bike...the kind with the really big wheels?....anyway, and the guy on the bike stopped and basicly said to the lady writing the book "Jesus approves." He past them by and they realized who it was. It was Jesus.

Another time...in a nother country this man road the bus to work every day. He got on the bus and realized that the bus driver wasn't the usual bus driver. And the driver seemed to want to talk about some things with him. The things he was talking about where very dangerous to talk about in the neighborhood where he was. It was an intresting conversation. He got off the bus and went to work. He was looking forward to talking to the bus driver after work, but when the bus pulled up to his stop, it was a totaly different person. From what I remember, he asked "what happend to the bus driver that was here this morning? The guy said, It's always been me driving this bus. He thought about it and how strange it was.

He went to his home and told his family what had happend. His wife asked what did the driver look like? and he discribed him and then added...he had holes in his hands. This was not a christian couple,) but the lady said...."you have incountered the christian God, Jesus. I'm not sure, but I think they became christians after.

So I think Jesus would probably rely on driving something thas older than him "Just kidding" I think he chose old things, maybe to show that things back then where built better than they are now.

maybe, I don't know.

GB ya'll

Ooh I was right about the bus but I am calling urban legends on your stories.

Edited by Rosewin

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Omnaka

• norwood1026

• KatyAD

• Lt_Ripley

That would make an awesome set up JS all it is missing is a cappuccino machine, thrusters, and blaster doors.

Ooh I was right about the bus but I am calling urban legends on your stories.

Great, maybe you can tell them about...giving your money to God. It says in the bible he wants 10% of your income. If you give it to him, he will bless you. He will give it back.

It also says he will give you double for your troble.

linked-image

Looks like the bike Steve McQueen Jumped The wire in The holocaust, Can't remember, the name, Getting old.

Love omnaka

Would your deity of choice drive? I think the Green man would drive a Hybrid or maybe the new TDI Volkswagen Bettle Convertible.. Green of course!

:D

linked-image

Well,I'm not big on deities...but I can imagine what some would drive (or be hauled around in).

Herne = A big pickup truck with a good bedliner and possibly a cap on the back...and a bow rack inside the cab (with room for several quivers of arrows).

Thor = A Harley (that way he could still throw Mjolnir).

Bacchus = He'd be cruising in a Limo that had plenty of room inside for guests...and a swimming pool in the back.

Jesus = A VW Bus (60's style).

Satan = A jet-black BMW.

Zeus = Some type of convertable.

Ahura Mazda = probably something like THIS

Mithras would drive one of THESE (seeing as he came from an egg)

Jesus would drive a HEAVENLY CHARIOT and I'm pretty sure both Ezekiel and Elijah (OT prophets) own very similar cars.

Looks like the bike Steve McQueen Jumped The wire in The holocaust, Can't remember, the name, Getting old.

Love omnaka

"The Great Escape"

Everyone know God drives a DeLorean.

linked-image