Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien abduction

fireinthesky

Why dont you read the reports about the phenomena. The psychiatrists who have carried out their investigations found they where 90% stable middle class americans with no mental health problems no history of drug taking and with no reason to be lying. In recent years it has subsided with no apparent reason. This attempt at dismissing these events with gut wrenching reactions does not advance the debate it debases it.Why do we get these entrenched views without consideration?

I have read them. Alot of them. You know what they all share?hmmm. No evidence to prove them. Just crazy tales. Boo ya. :w00t:

you left one out. here, i fixed it for you:

1. mental illnes- I would suspect this is the largest portion.

2. Liars- just like attention don't care if it is good or bad.

3. SP

4. Drug use

5. They were kidnapped by aliens

:P:P:P

Boo ya.

Are you here to debate or just have a bit of silly childish amusement ?

Why not? There is not much difference in this belief and Santa. Belief with no proof is faith. Know what that is? Religion, but instead of god you choose aliens. Rrrrrrrrrrrr... ;)

Boo ya.

Why not? There is not much difference in this belief and Santa. Belief with no proof is faith. Know what that is? Religion, but instead of god you choose aliens. Rrrrrrrrrrrr... ;)

I am so glad that you dont believe in santa anymore, at least it shows you have advanced up the scale of infantile behaviour just a little bit.All you need to do now is bring a bit of intelligence and knowledge to your debating skills. Have you actually followed any of this debate or are you part of the usual gang of stone throwers?

I am so glad that you dont believe in santa anymore, at least it shows you have advanced up the scale of infantile behaviour just a little bit.All you need to do now is bring a bit of intelligence and knowledge to your debating skills. Have you actually followed any of this debate or are you part of the usual gang of stone throwers?

you seem to do a bit of telling people how to debate.

I myself don't really think people are being abducted by aliens I think it is the mind a lot of the time playing tricks on people, especially when you are in the dark your senses play up and your imagination can get the best of you and it really can get the best of you sometimes if you are half asleep. I vaguely remember once when I was half asleep that I thought my cd player was trying to eat me....why the heck I thought that I don't know lol.

but those answers are valid in this debate.
If your questions came from a valid stand point they might valid but instead they come from the same gang of fools as the rest..

you seem to do a bit of telling people how to debate.

I myself don't really think people are being abducted by aliens I think it is the mind a lot of the time playing tricks on people, especially when you are in the dark your senses play up and your imagination can get the best of you and it really can get the best of you sometimes if you are half asleep. I vaguely remember once when I was half asleep that I thought my cd player was trying to eat me....why the heck I thought that I don't know lol.

Well its a pity it did not succeed it might have led to this thread being treated with thought rather than gangs of fools throwing their marbles at it in some juvenile game of fun.

Are you saying that you aren't taking abductions on faith?IT sounds like you are and that is no different then religion. Sorry I hurt your feelings. :rolleyes:

If your questions came from a valid stand point they might valid but instead they come from the same gang of fools as the rest..

Well its a pity it did not succeed it might have led to this thread being treated with thought rather than gangs of fools throwing their marbles at it in some juvenile game of fun.

You like to say fools. Its your favorite word. :D

Are you saying that you aren't taking abductions on faith?IT sounds like you are and that is no different then religion. Sorry I hurt your feelings. :rolleyes:
You hurt my feelings? you are a joker ..oh so funny it hurts..Why dont you try keeping up with the debate instead of being a silly billy..If you tried just an eeenny weeeny bit you would realise ive never said i believe in alien abduction, but your to busy being the new kid on the block with no cred acting like the wizzz kid..

You hurt my feelings? you are a joker ..oh so funny it hurts..Why dont you try keeping up with the debate instead of being a silly billy..If you tried just an eeenny weeeny bit you would realise ive never said i believe in alien abduction, but your to busy being the new kid on the block with no cred acting like the wizzz kid..

Dude. I have been posting here since 04. You are the new kid with a chip on the shoulder. Have fun. By the way, how old are you? I am guessing a teen from your defensiveness.

If you tried just an eeenny weeeny bit you would realise

If you tried a eeenny weeeny bit you could spell too,

It is Realize NOT Realise,

I could care less about your so called debate but name calling is uncalled for, Just shows your IQ is all, ;)

Dude. I have been posting here since 04. You are the new kid with a chip on the shoulder. Have fun. By the way, how old are you? I am guessing a teen from your defensiveness.
no pal im old enough to be your grandaddy and if you dont show respect in the real world you might not make it as far as me. I think you should read the script before you act the part..

:tu: Exactly my thoughts too,

If you tried a eeenny weeeny bit you could spell too,

It is Realize NOT Realise,

I could care less about your so called debate but name calling is uncalled for, Just shows your IQ is all, ;)

You silly boy is that how you judge debate pushing the spell button, my oh my..

no pal im old enough to be your grandaddy and if you dont show respect in the real world you might not make it as far as me. I think you should read the script before you act the part..

We would never know with the way you post. Very immature.

I am 37. Married with children and do quite well in the real estate game. I have much respect for people that deserve it. I still say your 17-19 years old. You are too arrogant to be an adult.

We would never know with the way you post. Very immature.

I am 37. Married with children and do quite well in the real estate game. I have much respect for people that deserve it. I still say your 17-19 years old. You are too arrogant to be an adult.

And you are what a house sales person ?oh my now it becomes even clearer by the moment . Look back friend and look who started this crap..not i and still your personal abuse flows..

If you was capable of thought you would be dangerous..

:no: You will not last long here.

Could use some alien abduction right about now. ^_^

How about some plain abduction? ;)

How about some plain abduction? ;)

Okay but at least wear a alien mask, but don't bring a probe.

Edited by chaoszerg

xris - You might want to rethink how you approach things on this board. Telling people what should be the parameters of a debate and then insulting those that don't tow your line really isn't the way things are done around here. Step back and try again.

Edited by Sky Scanner