Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

German Doctors Warn US about Digital TV

karl 12

German doctors warn Obama Administration:

Warning against adverse health effects from the operation of digital broadcast:

DVB-T symptoms.

In Germany analouge broadcast television stations have gradualy been switching to digital broadcast signals since 2003 .

This switchover first took place in metropolitan areas.

In those areas however,the RF exposure in public places as well as at home continued to increase at the same time.

As a result, the continuing declining health status of children ,adolescents and adults in urban areas could not be attributed to any single cause.

On May 20th 2006, two digital broadcast television stations went on the air in the Hessian Rhoen area (Heidelstein Kreuzberg) which until recently had enjoyed rather low mobile phone radiation exposure levels .

Within a radius of more than 20 km the following symptoms

"that occured abruptly" were reported:

Constant headaches

Pressure in the head

Drowsiness

Sleep problems

Inability to think clearly

Forgetfulness

Nervous tensions

Irratiblity

Tightness in the chest

Rapid heartbeat

Shortness of breath

Depressive mood

Total apathy

Loss of empathy

Burning skin

Inner burning

Leg weakness

Pain in the limbs

Stabbing pain in various organs

Weight increase

Birds had fled the area,cats had turned phlegmatic and hardly ever went into the garden.One child committed suicide;a second tried doing it.

Over time the same unbearable symptoms showed up in other locations -most recently in Bamberg and Ashcaffenburg on November the 25th 2008.

Physicians accompanied affected people to the areas where there was no

DVB-T reception (valleys,behind mountain ranges) and witnessed how these people became symptom free after a short period of time...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12548638/Warning...gital-Broadcast

Edited by karl 12

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badeskov

• Resonance

• karl 12

• Admiral Danger

Think about where you are sitting right now...how many thousands or millions of signals are passing by you right now. Every cell signal that is in your region(It isnt like cell calls are beamed in a straight line to the phone), radar signals, televisions signals, wireless phones, satellite television, Hi and low frequency radio systems that your fire and police use, as well as companies nearby. If you have ever had a scanner, you can pick up signals all over the place, up and down the band.

All of those signals are all over you right now, more and more everyday as we add more and more cell phones and satellite signals...

I bought a scanner years ago to listen to the different departments my friends were in; listen to what they were up to when I was working at my desk at home. I started to think about the idea that if there was some corrolation between these increasing signals and the increasing mental health issues we have in this country, or something along those lines, we would be sooo screwed...our lives are wrapped around that communication.

It would make a good Stephen King book.

Thanks for the replies -theres already some pretty scary technology out there

but I don't know how it equates to DVB-T.

Subliminal Televisual Behavior Modification

"It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal."

US Patent and Trade Office, Patent #6,506,148, 2/14/03

And

S.S.S. (Subliminal Carrier Technology)

Developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia.

US Patent Number 5,159,703

"Silent Subliminal Presentation System"

"A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener."

The US have even been reported (by reputable sources) to have use the 'Sound of Silence Machine' in Iraq:

On March 23, 1991, a news brief was released in the form of an ITV News Bureau Ltd (London) wire service bulletin entitled “High-Tech Psychological Warfare Arrives in the Middle East.”

This was during the administration of George Bush Sr., during “Operation Desert Storm,” and describes in remarkable detail a US Psychological Operations (psy-ops) covert operation successfully deployed against Iraqi troops in Kuwait.

Saddam Hussein’s vaunted “Republican Guard” crack troops were promising Bush “the mother of all battles” with many thousands of dead coalition troops. On paper, it looked convincing. Hussein’s Republican Guard troops were battle-hardened veterans of the 10 year war with Iran, while coalition troops were unblooded. The Iraqis had modern weaponry and were well trained in how to use it.

Something very strange happened, however. The “mother of all battles” ended before it began, as literally hundreds of thousands of Iraqi soldiers surrendered en masse without even firing a shot!

Here is what the British press reported on the incident (while the American press was censored):

“… an unbelievable and highly classified psy-ops program utilizing ‘Silent Sound’ techniques was successfully deployed. The opportunity to use this method occurred when Saddam Hussein’s military command-and-control system was destroyed. The Iraqi troops were then forced to use commercial FM radio stations to carry encoded commands, which were broadcast on the 100 MHz frequency. The US psy-ops team set up its own portable FM transmitter, utilizing the same frequency, in the deserted city of Al Khafji. This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with patriotic and religious music, psy-ops transmitted ‘vague, confusing and contradictory military orders and information.

“Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work, however. A sophisticated electronic system designed to ‘speak’ directly to the mind of the listener; to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain’s electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns and thus artificially implant negative emotional states —- feelings of intense fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness were created in the Iraqi troops. This incredibly effective subliminal system doesn’t just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it; it implants that emotion in their minds".

Links at this thread:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=145984&hl=

Other:

http://artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com/20...gy-of-mind.html

As for the symptoms manifesting themselves in Germany - I'd be surprised if anyone in the US heeds the warning as the Government has pumped in an almost unprecedented amount of money into the digital TV switchover (making sure we have clearer pictures on our television screens,that is).

Cheers.

Edited by karl 12

Think about where you are sitting right now...how many thousands or millions of signals are passing by you right now. Every cell signal that is in your region(It isnt like cell calls are beamed in a straight line to the phone), radar signals, televisions signals, wireless phones, satellite television, Hi and low frequency radio systems that your fire and police use, as well as companies nearby. If you have ever had a scanner, you can pick up signals all over the place, up and down the band.

All of those signals are all over you right now, more and more everyday as we add more and more cell phones and satellite signals...

I bought a scanner years ago to listen to the different departments my friends were in; listen to what they were up to when I was working at my desk at home. I started to think about the idea that if there was some corrolation between these increasing signals and the increasing mental health issues we have in this country, or something along those lines, we would be sooo screwed...our lives are wrapped around that communication.

I was thinking of something similar. This reminds me of the movie Pulse, though in a more scientific way. Less demons and more electromagnetic pollution. I've been thinking a lot lately about those devices that are supposed to cancel out cell phone radiation. If I could get my hands on a suitable EMF meter I'd be able to test this out myself. Would give me something to do.

All signals including digital when possible should be cabled underground. Has anyone ever slept in a Faraday cage, ! try it be the best nights sleep you've ever had.

Edited by stevewinn

Thanks for the replies -theres already some pretty scary technology out there

but I don't know how it equates to DVB-T.

And

The US have even been reported (by reputable sources) to have use the 'Sound of Silence Machine' in Iraq:

Links at this thread:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=145984&hl=

Other:

http://artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com/20...gy-of-mind.html

As for the symptoms manifesting themselves in Germany - I'd be surprised if anyone in the US heeds the warning as the Government has pumped in an almost unprecedented amount of money into the digital TV switchover (making sure we have clearer pictures on our television screens,that is).

Cheers.

Or, preparing us to be controlled by HAARP.

:)

Which runs on (ELF) frequency ranges. Around and lower than the hertz that the human brain runs on.

Cell phones cause gas station fires too.

There you are incorrect I am afraid.

Its is not the cellphone that causes the gas station fires, but rather the user himself.The cause of which are nothing more than the static electricity he generates from moving around (on a dry [zero humidity] day) when talking on the phone or what ever.

Or, preparing us to be controlled by HAARP.

:)

Which runs on (ELF) frequency ranges. Around and lower than the hertz that the human brain runs on.

:huh:

This has to be a joke right?.

In any case.On a more serious note.HAARP has nothing to do with any of which is being discussed.

Cell phones cause gas station fires too.

I thought I saw that myth busted on Mythbusters?

German doctors warn Obama Administration:

Warning against adverse health effects from the operation of digital broadcast:

DVB-T symptoms.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12548638/Warning...gital-Broadcast

Maybe that is how the Illuminati and the NWO are planning on lowering the population to managable levels? :w00t:

Haven't we had digital radio and digital TV for years now? Satalite TV is bombarding us with radiation too. And just look out the window of your car while on the freeway, I counted nine cell towers at one freeway cross way. I think there is a huge amount of radiation on us at all times, besides that from the sun, but it seems to not be doing us to much damage yet.

We'll have to see what people's health is like in 10 years or so.

You think this is scary wait until I unleash my brain controlling nanites to make the human race crown me the first president of Earth.... From here all scientist will begin work on making me immortal and interstellar travel so that I can become ruler of the galaxy and then the universe.

Get this...As was brought to my attention by Ignus Fatus:

linked-image

A killer has been let loose on the world. It has been around for many years. The killer is invisible to the eye, tasteless, has no smell, has no touch, and mindlessly is aggravating current human health issues or becoming the causing factor in many human illness?s and diseases. All of the world?s people, animals, and plants are at danger from increased risk of disease, physical health issues, and possible causes of death due to large amounts of electrical fields of radiation called EMF. This exciting e-book gives you an inside look at what EMF is.

Are you concerned about the amounts of electromagnetic forces in the world? Stephen King, an independent researcher, has gathered new shocking information and details explaining how the body is affected by the force of electromagnetic sources. Also included is info concerning children and the damaging effects it can have on their lives.

Cell phones, power lines, cell towers, and more are causing a degradation of the human bodies cells over time and could be a major agitator in many peoples experiences with cancers and other health issues.

While working as an engineer in telecommunications Stephen became interested in the study of electromagnetic fields and the growing concerns related to our everyday lives. He works solely now on researching the newest findings and test results and presents the information in a language most anyone can read and understand.

link

I had no idea when I said what I did...freaky... :blink:

:huh:

This has to be a joke right?.

In any case.On a more serious note.HAARP has nothing to do with any of which is being discussed.

Yes it was a joke.

Did you honestly think I was being serious??!

I've done a vast amount of research on the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.

If you have, then you should also know, that HAARP not only runs on VHF's but ELF's also.

ELF's low enough to 'possibly' keyword there is 'possibly', perturb human brain waves.

Hahaha

Edited by Resonance

i have to be honest...

NOTHING will stop me from quitting something i love (like television or my laptop)(and food). i dont care if it cuts my life 20 years shorter, ill continue as i am :D

i have to be honest...

NOTHING will stop me from quitting something i love (like television or my laptop)(and food). i dont care if it cuts my life 20 years shorter, ill continue as i am :D

lmao me too...

weighing the options.......... headache ?? ................................... or TV ?

linked-image

I think the German study may have had a confusion of correlation and causation. Most of the symptoms they described could have been caused by people just watching more tv, rather than by the signals emitted from it. The only way to really be sure would be to subject mice to similar RF's and compare their lifespans/behavior/symptoms with a control population.

lets just all upgrade to hdtv, then we would have problems with bad eyes :D

It's long been a hypothesis of mine that whenever two people mysteriously get the same song stuck in their head without either having heard it that day(has happened to me more than a few times), the cause is your brain tuning in to radio/other waves.

All signals including digital when possible should be cabled underground. Has anyone ever slept in a Faraday cage, ! try it be the best nights sleep you've ever had.

How the hell did you get to sleep in a Faraday cage?

How the hell did you get to sleep in a Faraday cage?

A big one, I guess. I did once. But that was after 36 hours of nonstop research work in one and I dozed off - and I certainly slept like a baby. For an hour or so, until the chair I sat in became too uncomfortable ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Serious! I already have all those symptoms and I don't even have digital service yet.

You don't need the service, the signal is transmitted through the air around you. We are all bathed in a field of cell phone, radio and digital TV signal all the time. I suppose it is only the intensity that changing, not the fact that there is a signal. Are the digital TV signals much stronger then an analog signal?

Notice Every place that is occupied by any population has running down, over, across, through, beside the hiways and byways, electric lines, telephone lines, digital counters, etc., etc. Every police car is equipped with all kinds of electrical equipment, ambulances, fire trucks. Now, why do you think Obama has canceled the switchover to digital in the US? You know, I think our cell processes are Binary Digital; on or off, 0 or 1. What do all of you know about the Matrix? Our immune systems are breaking down and we have found that the pharmaceutical industry has tried to replace the immune system with their medications. People are losing sleep, can't sleep, take sleeping pills, there's pain meds of all kinds, children are now being diagnosed with psychotic disorders, there is continuing violence of all kinds, the infrastructure is breaking down, the elderly are becoming disoriented, losing their minds and their bodies, birds are becoming disoriented, etc. etc. etc. Ever heard of Google Earth? How many computers use Google Earth? The Weather Channel transmits down to local radar and you can zoom to continent wide radar and satellite.

Do you know what the military uses the HAARP Technology for?

Do you think that people with artificial limbs and joint replacements and pacemakers will be safe with digital technology?

We better be on guard against the unknown enemy!

None of the frequency technologies will affect you unless you are stressed, then you'll drive everywhere you go, you'll always have some piece of technology with you, you will always be on a computer because you can't think because you are so stressed.

There is no easy way to break this to everybody but we are not going to survive on this earth too much longer.

Edit: What are the isochronic tones and binaural beats? Very popular among new agees. Is that digital technology?

Edited by greggK