Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finding Hell - Atala and the Himalayan Link of NWO

Scarlet Pimpernel

I have spent many years researching the subjects of history, forbidden history, theology, science, philosophy and psychology and have come to some rather astounding conclussions.

I went truth searching but some of what I have found takes me into areas of knowledge that have made people (even those who claim to be truth seekers) rather nervous. I have gone back many thousands of years, delved into languages and customs and tried to reallyextend my understanding.

I will begin a set of posts here that I hope will really stretch the thinking of people who like to think profoundly and "out of the box". I do not intend to shock, but to educate myself and hopefully impart some of my information to those who have a mind to listen. I would hope to find many such people in a truth seeking community like this one.

We know so little about our world. I went searching for knowledge through the mess that our leaders have created, I went searching for understanding of why. I found more than I bargained for, I found the meaning of hell but I also found the glory and wisdom of God. I am ready to share with you all now. I look forward to your comments.

Here is one of my searches that led me to the very gates of hell itself.

Let me beging with some explanation. I was researching the Great White Brotherhood and many other such like organisations until I reached the Himalayas and other high places.

I just keep running across the various names it goes by:

The Brotherhood of Light

The Himalayan Masters

Himalayan School and Lodge

Great White Brotherhood

Alice Bailey has lots of mentions, as does Blavatsky as do several Swami´s and Ashrams.

Here´s an interesting discussion of the One Fundamental School by Alice Bailey:

http://beaskund.helloyou.ws/netnews/bk/med...n/medi1129.html

But all roads lead to the Himalayas as a primary source but also to other "high" places of the world, the Alps, the Rockies, the Transylvanian Alps, etc. They seem to like their mountains.

An interesting point a friend of my who had never heard of Djwhal Kuhl before I told them. The person imediately said Drakul. Interesting, huh? Drakul is of course Vlad Drakul of Dracula fame.

This is one of the articles that speaks of the Himalayas and their link to all this. I found this line interesting:

"M. has many towers and sentinels upon the slopes of Himalaya. None without guide shall penetrate the snowy barriers. Amidst the glaciers Giants keep watch over the currents of the world. The fields of ice blossom with pure fire, and the air is rich with ozone. LMGI. MM"

Giants, huh?

And we see Shamballa as the place where they dwell, Bailey also speaks of Shamballa. Anyone know more about Shamballa?

Another interesting piece, this time linking the Aryans to the Atlanteans:

"Fire of Aryavarta Aryavarta means the country of the Aryans. This is the ancient name of northern India where, after the destruction of Atlantis, the first newcomers from Central Asia settled. This name applies principally to the mountain valleys of the Himalayan ridges, but not to all the plains of India. Our Ashram is located in the most ancient and the most sacred Aryavarta. The Fire of Aryavarta signifies the great spirit and potentiality of this nation. The Indo-Aryan people also call themselves Aryavartas. LHRI. MM."

http://logos_endless_summer.tripod.com/eso...opher/id85.html

Interesting logo the site has too!

Since Atlantis came up again and the Atlanteans are often called the Children of the Law of One, I decided to do some digging in light of some of what I know.

Again we get back to Sanskrit which has the origins of the greek language that spawned Atlas and Atlantis.

The root word for Atlas and Atlantis was the Sanskrit word "atala". Interesting what the word means:

Entry atala

Meaning n. N. of a cert. hell (lit. bottomless).

An atalan would be "one of hell"

Interestingly the name Atalas is sometimes used for Shiva (the destroyer). The meaning is "one whose depth cannot be measured". The bottomless (pit)?

"tis" could be many things. It could be "tes" which is derived from a number of other words but means Nations. It could be "ti" which would make "atalanti". This seems to relate to coming, going as in coming from, going to hell.

Very interesting. So Atlanteans (Aryans?) are the Nations of Hell, and Atlantis on this basis could be the gateway to hell.

Interestingly, the children of the Law of One, that corruption of God is One into All is One would become the Children of Hell.

Finally, I was led here:

To Shakti/Shiva as the Union of the male and feminine in the Brahmin world, and many other representations in the other religions they infiltrated.

http://www.mandalas.com/shakti_shiva.htm

The meaning of the so-called Star of David becomes clear, wow the Jews have been duped.

The Light Bringer in the Morning, the feminine side of Venus. The Son of Evening Star as Venus sets.

Hermaphrodite anyone?

The union as representation of Satan.

Scamp.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scarlet Pimpernel

• shirini

• Dementia

• Frodo108

The Brotherhood of Light

The Himalayan Masters

Himalayan School and Lodge

Great White Brotherhood

All names are assosicated with The Freemasons

1. Indo Aryans or Indo Europeans immigrated west to Eat and Invaded the Central Asia with violence that has not been seen before. Indo-European people, are people from Iran, Turkey and Iraq, the Iraq people, if you had read bible, called themselves Meads, a Germanic tribe the immigrated to the central Asia along with the Persian nation, who believed Academes, God of supreme knowledge, lived in the central Asia. Persians call them themselves Iranian, which means Aryan.

2.You can’t have done this reach on hell and not have came up to Scandinavian mythology, and most important Hel, ruler of the Underworld, the daughter of Loki, the Trickster. She was not an evil being, she simply ruled the underworld, a bottomless pit of sort. Norse Myth, a nature based religion would not have a battle between evil and good, with a victor at the end.

Hell is a place devised by the Prophet Zoroaster, Zoroastrianism is thought be the first religion that had a concept of Hell thought it was not rule by Satan, But the Dark Deves. In Zoroastrianism, the World is divided in the 9 plans. Satan, not a being in Zoroastrianism, Satan is never named in Zoroastrianism, because Satan is a Judo-Christian being. In Zoroastrianism, a dualistic religion, we have the Lord of the Light, Ahura Mazda and Ahriman, Lord of the Dark. The battle between the Light and Dark lords is also has no victor. As for Atalantis, In Hindi, the world Jahan measn world, as it does in Farsi. Hell wouldn't be called Atalanis, it be Jahannam meaning underworld.

3.As for your comment regarding the Star of David which looks like a, bashing pentacle, however, the bashing pentacle is not a Satanic sign. The Bashing star only came be associated with Satan after Alistair Cowley, who contributed to the Golden Dawn Origination. If you have ever read anything ever publish by the Golden Dawn, you would now that the Golden Dawn nor do any of the Wiccians, believe in Satan or Hell. As they are a nature based religion, and believe that out world will on survive when Dark and Light are in prefect. The Pentacle has a very simple meaning, the points stand for Earth, water, fire, air, Man, and the circle means governed by God or the Divine spirit.

4. Shamballa, the capital of the underground country of Argatha, is just that. It is true, there a supposes to be a door way to Shamballa in the Himalayan Mt, guarded by Monks, but never has it ever been contact or attributed to “hell”. as for your word associtions, atlantis simply could the bottemless. or under. becuase perhaps it is located undergroud.

Edited by shirini

Scarlet Pimpernel, I'll put all my cards on the table here.

Firstly, all your threads are about the same thing. That thing being educating us in the rubric of a particular religion.

Secondly, at least two of your threads bare exactly the same preamble about having spent years researching history and whatnot.

I am suspicious of your motives of the first, and dubious about your intellectual and legal ownership of the second.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but your further threads will be watched with keen interest, as will the reaction this thread receives.

"Hell is a place devised by the Prophet Zoroaster, Zoroastrianism is thought be the first religion that had a concept of Hell thought it was not rule by Satan, But the Dark Deves. In Zoroastrianism, the World is divided in the 9 plans. Satan, not a being in Zoroastrianism, Satan is never named in Zoroastrianism, because Satan is a Judo-Christian being. In Zoroastrianism, a dualistic religion, we have the Lord of the Light, Ahura Mazda and Ahriman, Lord of the Dark. The battle between the Light and Dark lords is also has no victor. As for Atalantis, In Hindi, the world Jahan measn world, as it does in Farsi. Hell wouldn't be called Atalanis, it be Jahannam meaning underworld. "

First things first.

1) Hindi is a derivative language of Sanskrit. Sanskrit is the language of the Aryans and the Vedas. It takes precedence and anything expressed in it predates anything Hindi.

2) The Avesta which is the Holy Book of Zoroastrianism is a direct offshoot of the Vedas, even down to near identical hymns. It is also exclusively written in Sanskrit.

The concept of a hell actually dates back to the Sanskrit word Atala, which many believe led to the Greek Atlas and consequently Atlantis.

Again don´t take my word for it, you can look it up yourself. You can even search Google for it though a lot of people lie and pretend that Atala means pillar to try and disguise the very ancient origins of the concept of Hell and its links to Atlantis and the Veda's.

http://www.foreignword.com/Tools/dictsrch_...rcbox=61&trg=BP

Go on, look up Atala.

Entry atala

Meaning n. N. of a cert. hell (lit. bottomless).

It even relates to a "bottomless" hell. The concept of this is very old. The Christians did certainly not invent hell, nor did the Zoroastrians who were Sanskrit speaking Aryans. They were just developing the concept, some would say to confuse and mislead people about the origins of these vicious invaders. The Indus Valley civilisation had it introduced to them by the Aryan invaders, the Vedics, on which most of the eastern religions are based.

It is certainly the Vedanta which introduced the concept of All is One, a key part of New Age thinking. The All is One philosophy came up from the Children of the Law of One, the Children of Atala or literally the Children of Hell.

Sanskrit Atala = "Not to bear; not to hold up; bottomless; underneath; underworld; Hell." Atalan can mean any or all of the following: "People of Hell; People of the underworld."

In fact if you translate HELL from English to Sanskrit then you get many versions of it. Incredible how many meanings there are for HELL for a religion that didn't have a hell.

Your query was:

en=hell

The selected databases contain 40 documents matching your query:

1: gabhastala

2: narakastha

3: pud

4: talAtala

5: nitala

6: niraya

7: pUtimRttika

8: mahAtala

9: mahAnaraka

10: mahAraurava

11: mahAvIci

12: lohacAraka

13: lohazaGku

14: vitala

15: sakAkola

16: sutala

17: adhogati

18: RjISa3

19: nAraka3

20: rasAtala

21: saMpratApana

22: atala

23: a3saMvata

24: kAkola

25: kuDmala

26: tamisra

27: andhatAmistra

28: kAlasUtra

29: nikRntana

30: pAtuka

31: pratApana

32: yAtana

33: raurava

34: zAlmali

35: saMjIvana

36: asipattravana

37: karambhavAlukA

38: kumbhIpAka

39: tAmisra

40: pAtAla

pAtAla is actually a very NASTY form of hell.

Some claim that Patala and Atala were both Sanskrit names for America because the ancient Hindus dumped all their undesirables here: cannibals; criminals; murderers; opponents of the caste system, etc. The Pah prefix was a further insult to the people they wanted to stay out of India: "animal sh**; dungheap; manure." Patala or Atala was not as paradaisical as Plato portrayed it.

The defintion of pAtAla

Entry pAtAla

Meaning n. lower world, abode of serpents or demons, also a cert. hell

Serpents and demons and hell indeed exist within the Vedic based mysteries. These concepts are as old as time. As indeed are the motives of the Fallen Ones who try and hide them to disguise their own origins.

http://www.viewzone.com/atlantis2.html

There is even a devil, called Mara of all things.

Entry mAra

Meaning a. killing, destroying (---). m. death, pestilence, slaughter, murder, hindrance, obstruction, the god of love, the Destroyer or Devil (with Buddhists). f. {I} killing, pestilence.

And these are all directly linked to the Avatars or "ava" and "tarri". Ava means descent and tarri means motion. So those Avatars are literally the "Descended Ones". The Fallen Ones.

These things are all in the Veda´s and the writings of the Hindu and Buddhist priests. You just have to look. But the key is Sanskrit. This is often called the Language of the Gods, I prefer the Language of the Fallen Ones.

In fact, as I carry on with explaining how deep this runs, I will be pointing to the prevalance of Sanskrit in our modern literature. Some examples include the story of the Lion King and Tolkiens writings.

As a little taster, did you know for instance that Hakuna Matata does not mean No Worries as was claimed. It actually reads as:

Ha-ku-na Ma-tata

The translation is "Do not destroy the Earth, My Father"

There are many strange New Age things in the names of the songs like "We are One" and "Circle of Life" as well as the story line which mirrors the Messianic prophecies, the Return of the Merovingian King, the Bloodline of the Graal, the return of King Arthur, etc.

Sanskrit my friend. The root of everything. Not Hindi, which is just another removed language from Sanskrit like Greek or Latin.

Scamp

Scamp.

Aslan,

"I am suspicious of your motives of the first, and dubious about your intellectual and legal ownership of the second."

It is good to be suspicious. There is a lot of deceit in the world, but read my words and I will always substantiate them. Also learning is very much a two way process. Much of what I learn is where someone leads off in another direction. My view has changed many times of the source as I have followed this path. I could still be off beam, but I think my research has taken me further than the simplistic conspiracy theories that centre round freemasons, Zionists, lizards, etc

"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but your further threads will be watched with keen interest, as will the reaction this thread receives."

Thank you for watching my threads. I have no motive beyond a need to return some of the information that has been imparted to me.

I do believe in God, one God. That is my only religion. I attend no church but I do pray to him for help and guidance and try to keep his commandments and do his work as best I can.

But I am just a student of life. Same as all of us. Some spend time studying the world around them. Other's don't. Some merely think they do.

All of us are here for a purpose. But I do strongly believe that all of us are supposed to look for truths in the mountains of lies. We are supposed to look beyond the veil of those who seek to misguide us. Some people are content to only look so far. Others are content not to look at all. I like to look beyond the conventional and examine everything. I have rejected far more thinking than I will ever accept.

I wouldn't be presumptious enough to say that God, blessed be his name, has chosen me for this purpose. He works in ways that are still a mystery to me and to all of us. But, from my personal perspective, he has provided me with the faculties to search and discern as well as the answers when I have asked the right questions.

God has never let me down, He picks me up when I fall down and eventually leads me back to Him when I stray.

I hope that lets you know a bit more about me.

Best wishes

Scamp

Edited by Scarlet Pimpernel

My dear SP...

Zoroaster, spoke Old Perisan, a languge that has been catagorzed as scandinvian. Morden Farsi is still catarogted Scanvian, even after all of the Arabic and french that has been pumped into.

2) The Avesta which is the Holy Book of Zoroastrianism is a direct offshoot of the Vedas, even down to near identical hymns. It is also exclusively written in Sanskrit.

Have you ever read the Avesta? whistling2.gif

Shirini,

Zoroaster, spoke Old Perisan, a languge that has been catagorzed as scandinvian. Morden Farsi is still catarogted Scanvian, even after all of the Arabic and french that has been pumped into.

I don't dispute what he spoke, but I do dispute its descent.

The Avestan language belongs to the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European family of languages. That is pretty much commonly held belief. I have never seen it categorized as Scandinavian. That was a more distant form of the Indo-European as I was aware? Do you have information that suggests otherwise?

With the Old Persian it makes up the Old Iranian division. The later tongues such as Modern Persian, Kurdish, are part of the younger group. The intervening group contains Pahlavi which is called (not suprisingly lol), Middle Persian.

Avestan is very closely related to Sanskrit. The Gatha dialect belonged to the speech of Zarathustra himself and was the one closest to Sanskrit, betraying his roots. There is a Sanskrit equivalent for almost any Avestan word. Though I accept that you may misinterpret meaning if reading it in Sanskrit, but you can sure understand it.

In Pahlavi the Avestan script is called "Din Dapirih" and in Modern Persian it is known as "Din Dabireh" which literally mean - religious script. The alphabet is phonetic and made specifically for inscribing the sounds of Avestan. It is very simple to learn. There are 14 vowels and 33 consonants in the alphabet.

This is an example I have seen:

The metrical stanza Yt. 10.6 in the Avesta:

tem amavantem yazatem

surem damohu seviytem

mithrem yazai zaothrabyo

'Mithra that strong mighty angel, most beneficent to all creatures, I will worship with libations'- becomes when rendered word for word in Sanskrit:

tam amavantam yajatam

yuram dhamasu yavistham

mitram yajai hotrabhyah

Very distinct similarities there for sure.

Have you ever read the Avesta?

I have read some English translations. I am currently learning Sanskrit so I can get into reading some of these texts the way they were intended.

Scamp

Edited by Scarlet Pimpernel

I was raised Zoroasterian and I have read the Avesta in Old Perisan.

Persian is has roots in Latin, French, German, most recently Arabic. Could have some roots in Sanskirt, why not?

That's not the point, you have not really reached what you are talking. This type of thinking, is the "box".

You have some obscure trivia, threaded toghter very loosing and are peddling as the missing truth.

I 'm also started to see, after review the rest of your post, are some what anti-semtic and deeply paranoid.

Edited by shirini

"I 'm also started to see, after review the rest of your post, are some what anti-semtic and deeply paranoid. "

You will see nothing anti-Semitic in my writings my friend. Anti-Aryan for sure. Don't twist what I say. I believe that the Semitic peoples broke the "yoke" "yoga" of the masters of religious control, the permanent Aryan/Brahmin priesthood that spread far and wide.

If you are going to accuse me of anything then don't put the words in my mouth. Use the correct ones. Oh yes, I am very anti-Aryan Brahmin.

THEY are the ones who are trying to repress the Semitic peoples, both Jewish and Muslims. The Muslims in particular split the Aryan empire into East and West. They were never forgiven for this. They drove deep into India and began to roll back the religions that had spread out from there. They have never been forgiven. That is one of the reasons they are being punished now.

So, please don't give me this anti-semitic crap. It shan't wash with me. It makes you sounds just like the people who I think are responsible for all the problems we have today!

Scamp

It makes you sounds just like the people who I think are responsible for all the problems we have today.

Oh No, you have found me out....what shall i do now. The Leaders will not be happy. tongue.gif

I ain't twisting words, darlin! You sound anti-semtic to me.

I ain't twisting words, darlin! You sound anti-semtic to me.

I will accept paranoid grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

But not anti-semitic.

I DO NOT believe the Jews or Muslims have any agenda to take over the world. This fallacy is created by the enemies of the Jews and Muslims.

Look what happened with Hitler and the convenient penning of the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". Personally I would read them as the "Protocols of the Learned Aryan Elders of Veda".

I can also see a large degree of anti-Semitism being whipped up in the USA at the moment by those who are trying to shift the blame for the New World Order onto a Zionist Conspiracy.

This has been long in the planning. The architects of the New World Order have been careful to include what people believe to be Zionist symbols all over the place. Like on the US Dollar note. There is actually a Star of David above the Eagle.

I believe they are going to use this as the final "proof" of the Jewish takeover of the US to deliver a final solution against US Jews. That in combination with the well oiled argument about Jewish domination of banking, when nothing could be further from the truth.

They are already making life hell for other Semitic peoples, like Muslims. Both at home and abroad. This is just the beginning.

For whatever reason, probably hate, the Jews returning to Zion part of their prophecies must be completed. American Jews have been unwilling to leave for Palestine. Only 100,000 have gone and half of those returned back to the US. Hey, would you leave New York for Israel?

The only time Jews have gone to Palestine has been to escape persecution, as in the Nazi persecution that everyone knows about and the Russian Soviet one that they don't. At least as many Jews died in Soviet pogroms as German ones.

So they will be "encouraged" to leave the US. I use that in the widest sense of the world. Why do you think the US is being "christianised" in such a radical way while the rest of the world is being pushed to the New Age pagan ways? Why do you think this is a particular apocolyptic type of Christianity that is being fed?

The "real" enemies are the Aryan Brahmins for whom they have caused so many problems over the last 3 millenia. If you look at the "Boston Brahmin" you will get a good idea of who these people really are. They are not what you may consider your Indian Brahmin to look like, though both Eastern and Western halves of the family are now working together well.

Don't twist my words. I am quite clear who I perceive to be the real threat. The Jews and Muslims are not a threat to anyone. But our occultic power-mad elite sure are. And behind them stands mankinds Ultimate Enemy.

Best wishes

Scamp

YOu're losing me Scampers, you sound like some forgotten episode of Johnny Quest.

They say sanskrit will become extinct as a language by the end of this century. Though its still taught in schools here..there's only one village or about 2-3000 people who use it as a way of day to day communication!

BTW, what exactly do you mean by Arayan Brahmins??

Scarlet Pimpernel, Hell is a very unquie place that no one knows the details of it except for God. Hell is a place which God Created for people that have sinned and didn't even believe in God. What i really know about hell is that it has Level's and each level reprsents the amount of sins you have and how much you have angered god and the people around you with your sin's. Of course each level has a time limit for each person in it and how you are treat and being tortured for your sin's by an angel of hell. The way you are tortured is very intresting because you actually see it while you are in your grave if you are going to hell. The location of hell and heaven is unknown and is really hard to guess but if i had to guess i would say that it is not here on earth or any other planet, it is 7 sky layers down from our sky and heaven is 7 sky layers up from our sky, my guess in based on the fact in the Quran where it says that Our Messnenger Muhammad went to go 7 sky layer from here to god. And the fact that i think the Quran says that it will take you a number of years, i forget how many to travel from hell to heaven. Also about Hell is that everyone eventually will leave hell until there are two people left and then god ask's them something about why they have sinned and then one of them runs really fast to heaven but then goes back to his other friend that was left in hell and helps him to heaven and then Everyone that God created ends up in Heaven. Here's something intresting that i have learned, that 1000 years here on earth, is a day to god!

BTW, what exactly do you mean by Arayan Brahmins??

Thanks for that question.

Aryan Brahmins I see as the descendents of the Aryans of old. They may even be some who survived the Flood or Atlantis. An arrogant race that brought with it the caste (class) system and the concept of the Priesthood. It is the Priesthood that has been the method of control.

Their mantra has always been "secret" knowledge. That is why their religions have been referred to as the Mystery religions. The secret knowledge is what keeps people searching. It is based on the use of mathematics, astronomy and geometry, not for education but for control. Keeping the masses in awe of things they can never comprehend.

It is interesting that both Gnosis and Veda translate to Knowledge. It is also interesting that the fall of man is traced to eating of the symbollic "Tree of Knowledge". My personal view is that Genesis contained the hidden warning about the Vedas and the later Gnosis that followed in its footsteps.

I think the burning of the Library of Alexandria may well have been an attempt to wipe gnosis/veda off the face of the planet once and for all.

It was interesting to find that academics have examined the links between the Brahmin and the Druids and the possibility that the Brahmin may well have influenced the Druids. The Aryan race went far and wide and took with them their ideas. Unfortunately, one of these was the gross subgjugation of women. It is the eternal shame of Hinduism how women are treated within it. Makes it such an irony that the New Age ideas, most of which have their roots in the Hindu/Vedic scriptures, should have such wide female following!

True monotheism requires no organised Priesthood. I think that the "escape" from bondage of the Jews of Egypt was really the escape from the Priesthood of Amon-Ra. Unfortunately, they were again quickly infiltrated and the new Priesthood became the Scribes and Pharisees. Interesting then isn't it that most of the prophets and Jesus himself came to attack not the political system, but the priestly one.

Read Matthew 23 to see Jesus's vitriolic attack.

http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?...+23&version=KJV

It is clear to me that the same structures were then imposed on the new Christian religion. The deification of Jesus and the creation of what became a very blasphemous Priesthood within the Church of Rome, with icons, idols, "Fathers", "Holy Fathers" and the Trinity, which was a pure Vedic/Gnostic symbol. They key here was that the Messenger became more important than the message, when Jesus's intention was the opposite. This is clear because the whole of the Roman Church construct contradicts the messages of Jesus.

I would contend that the Gnostic/Vedic message entered the New Testament early through the Book of John and the work was continued by Paul.

Matthew 16:

20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mark 8:

27 And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am?

28 And they answered, John the Baptist; but some say, Elias; and others, One of the prophets.

29 And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ.

30 And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.

Sounds pretty clear to me. This was the crystal clear message:

Luke 4:

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Jesus actually insisted that he shouldn´t be worshipped. He insisted that no one should speak of him but his message, Furthermore, he also said in Matthew 23 that no-one should be called Father except THE father. Yet the Priests have not stopped people calling them father, indeed the Pope in Rome insists on "Holy Father". More blasphemies piled on blasphemies. And the creation of a highly hierarchical priesthood on very Vedic lines.

To read more about my ideas on the Aryan Brahmin please see the following thread, it might help you better understand my theories on this subject.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=14839

An arrogant race that brought with it the caste (class) system and the concept of the Priesthood

They indeed bring the caste system, but it was never as rigid as it is now. Intially people would belong to a certain caste in relation to the kind of work they did. One could move up the oder too, like if a son of a shudra went on to study sanskrit and the vedas and mastered them he would become a brahmin. Women also had equal say in most matters at this time. The dravadians (the native indians at that time) were a matriachrial society anyway. The arayans were not, but the women were not opressed. Things only changed after the Gupta age when the caste system became rigid and hierarchial and Manu layed down the hindu code of ethics. Women were given a submissive status after this too.

• 2 weeks later...

Evl_tyd meant to post this message in the thread, but hit the 'report this post' button instead;

Hello, I'm interested but going Wow!! I grew up in church and have studied both

sides but you guys have went really deep. Have any views on the 'Da Vinci Code"

personally haven't read yet. Ever heard of "Yashershim" ? It was in a dream of

mine several months ago. I have researched deply and cannot find it's meaning.

The origin seems to be Israeli.

I also believe in God and how how great he is! Any help would be appreciated on

th eword above.

He means Brahmans. Am I correct? Brahmans are preists or clerics. grin2.gif

Edited by Joe013

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Scarlet,

I was reading your interesting thread about forbidden history. The approach you are doing to bring clearness in this area with all your skills and knowledge is precious, it is wonderful!

Regarding your affirmation '...'These things are all in the Veda´s and the writings of the Hindu and Buddhist priests. You just have to look. But the key is Sanskrit. This is often called the Language of the Gods, I prefer the Language of the Fallen Ones.' I must correct you here.

Sanscrit is indeed the language of all Gods, angels in all galaxies, it is the eternal language of God-Father Vishnu-deva and God-Mother Lakshmi-devi and therefore of all Their children. By sensing the vibration of that language with the heart you will automatically dive-in to the profoundness of this eternal and unique musical-language.

Also the fallen ones, the asuras, the rebell souls, do speak Sanscrit, because Sanscrit is the language of the self of everyone, independently of their heart consciousness, divine or not-divine.

Additionally I want to let you know too that many philosophical conclusions and definitions the Bailey/Blavatsky thoughts of schools are giving about many things, Atlantis, master-theory, different eras etc. are totally erroneous and misleading people from the truth, which is not difficult to access for people having a pure heart free from any personal ambitions and free from sufferings covering the heart for letting it dock-in to the ray of wisdom.

In love to you,

Frodo

niente,

I do indeed know how everything happened, since the start of this material universe with its different aspects of conditions, either emprisoned, liberated or deliberately torturer. The passion of accumulating treasures of knowledge through different ways of achievements, e.g. studying literatures etc. is a possibility to sometimes realize the truth as it is. The force of love is the only requsite needed to be capable consciously to sense and therefore understand the reality of everything, the reality of existence. Many times people from different angles think of things without really sensing the truth, sensing it with a purified heart of devoting everything to God, without personal ambitions of any colours. Barriers, layers of deep frustrations in many many lifes, sufferings occurred to us, lacking of protection makes people starting to speculate on many things, especially on things that touch the deepest ground of existence, spiritual wisdom. In order to begin to undertand reality, Krishna, who is none other than the Father of everyone, Hindus, Christians, Atheists, Buddhists, Jewish, Americans, Moon-Inhabitants, ETs, animals, plants, stones, says that we must surrender to Him, than the clearness in consciousness is automatically manifested.

With regret I must see that many so-called intellectuals from different paths of knowledge think that nobody may see things as they really are, without speculating, without cheating, just speak as it is. Lacking in trusting others' sincerity is the cause of ignorant people in ourdays. The scope of life is to give up the arrogance in our hearts and open us for the divinity, i.e. to open us for Krishna and all His eternal children/angels from all realms of existence. The way of continuing to think or believe in things without sensing the truth with certitude is a waste of time.

The Day After Tomorrow nobody knows how things will look like. Professors, scientists, archeologists, priests, bankers, CEOs etc. have totally failed to understand the purpose of duty of every single living being. Devotional service to everyone existing, in selfless consciousness state is the solution to every problem. A humil heart opens to everyone a deep gate of wisdom in us, from where we can really be capable to enhance our current understanding of things, which therefore than resolves all kind of problems, globally and invidually, emotionally and physically. The life of a saint is the life everyone can live, because in the deepest of everyone, except of course the rebells, everyone is a saintly being.

In love,

Frodo

Edited by Frodo108

Interesting discussion...what I read of it atleast. The things about giants really interested me, they sort of make sense with Norse Mythology. Surt and the fire giants live in Muspelheim, a land of fire, and the Frost Giants live in Niflheim, a cold, misty place also known as House of Mists. Just kind of makes you wonder, mythology might actually have a basis in truth. Sometimes I think the old tales are the best tales to beleive, because they are understandable (Unlike the insane string theory) and kind of fun I guess, with things you know in it.

The Indus Valley civilisation had it introduced to them by the Aryan invaders, the Vedics, on which most of the eastern religions are based.

An Aryan invasion of the Indus Valley region, and an Aryan connection to the Vedas is a widely held misconception. The attribution of the Vedas to Aryan invaders, and the Aryan invasion theory itself, can all be traced to the early nineteenth century when a number of Western scholars began to notice that Sanskrit and its modern relatives in north India such as Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujerati and Sindhi, have extremely close affinities with modern and ancient European languages such as Latin, Greek, English, Norwegian and German. At the time they asked themselves how the Indo-European family of languages came to be distributed. It didn't take long for the idea of an Aryan (Indo-European speaking) race being responsible for the spreading of this language. The idea of European superiority gave way to the idea of an Aryan race invading India and impossing the Vedas and the Indo-European related languge of Sanskrit on the local inhabitants.

The original version of the theory held that India, which was inhabited by dark skinned aboriginal and Dravidian tribes, was invaded from the north west through the passes of Afghanistan by a light skinned and perhaps even blue eyed European race at some time during the second millennium BC. The nomadic invaders, along with their horses, chariots and iron weapons called themselfs the 'Aryas'. They quickly overwhelmed the local inhabitants, whose civilization was at a lower level then their own at the same time importing their own naturalistic religion expressed in the Rig Veda, which they imposed in the inferior conquered races of India.

The second scenario took shape after the excavations of Harappa and Mohenjodaro during the 1920's and 30's. It was clear that these sophisticated cities were much older than the supposed 1500 BC date for the Aryan invasion of India and that they belonged to a previously unidentified high civilization, dating back to atleast 3000BC. Chronology was increasingly stretched to fit in with the new archeological discoveries, and historians for a long while were able to cling to the notion of an invasion by Aryan hordes in the second millennium BC.

The changing factor was the backround of the period. Originally the Aryans had overrun primitive tribes of dark skinned hunter gatherers. Now it had to be admitted that they overran a sophisticated urban civilization that had flourished in India for at least a thousand years befor their arrival. A civilization more advanced in culture but no match for their superior military techniques and technologies. Befor theis discoveries the Aryans had been the bringers of civilivation to the barbaric Indian inhabitants, now they were the destroyers of a far older, literate civilization, which had clearly been prosperous for a long time. With no more evidence then the authoritative opinion of the revered British archaeologist Sir Mortimer Wheeler concerning a few dozen skeletons thought to display wounds at Mohenjodaro, scholars adopted the theory that the invading Aryas had 'massacred the Dravidian inhabitants of the Indus-Sarasvati cities.

Although the massacre theory was later discredited, the idea of violent invasion of India by a non-Indian people calling themselves the Aryas survived in at least some sections of mainstream scholarship into the early 1990's. In 1999 Gregory Possehl sums up the Aryan invasion theory in his book Indus Age: "In the end their is no reason to believe today that there ever was an Aryan race that spoke Indo-European languages and was possessed of a coherent or well defined set of Aryan or Indo-European cultural features". huh.gif