Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writing a paranormal Book

Kitsch_Bitsch

I am a freelance writer and have just been approached to write a book of true paranormal experiences. If any of you have any good stories you would consider allowing me to print in the book, please send me a PM and we can discuss. Thanks.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kitsch_Bitsch

• Amnesiac

• behaviour???

• Princess Serenity

First off, what is the book going to be called?

When you get it finished. Tell me, I'll be interested in buying a copy. ^^

I removed my stories. :/ Sorry.

Edited by MoonPrincess

Hi MoonPrincess, we don't have a definite title as of yet. We are very much in the early stages of development but, hopefully, the project will go ahead. I am eager to find interesting stories as soon as possible. Anyone who has their story printed will be rewarded with a free copy upon publishing, although, this will not be for a while.

Hello Kitsch_Bitsch, I'd love to help out with stories. What I'm wonder is how are you going about this kind of work? Is it more of a quick retelling or would you prefer a semi-ficitional retelling? In other words, is it like just me telling it like I would on here using "I" or is it more of a third person narrative?

If you'd like my stories- which are very long, do just ask.

so basically you're going to make money off of other people's stories.

It's going to be a third person retelling with some analysis. Most of the stories will be older well established stories looked at from a fresh angle, but, we will consider any stories if they are interesting enough.

Hun....

I have one story perhaps that you can use. Though I wonder if I should use those things in my own book or share it with another.

As to see that he is not making money with others storeis he is just analatically explainimg all these stories from the point view of a third person and had also requested a copyright.......And sorrry KB I dont have any experiences though I would be happy to wish you All the Best

Thanks

B???

Hun....

I have one story perhaps that you can use. Though I wonder if I should use those things in my own book or share it with another.

In light of this, Kitsch_Bitsch please can you clarify what the copyright situation would be for people who give you their story? Do they retain rights or do they transfer them to yourself/the publisher?

Edited by schizoidwoman

It's going to be a third person retelling with some analysis. Most of the stories will be older well established stories looked at from a fresh angle, but, we will consider any stories if they are interesting enough.

so basically yes, then.

Then let her define the type of copyright...This member hasnt visited the thread and therefor he is least intrested inour stories I belive

Thanks

B???