Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Gifts?

soulseeker

Warrior said it right. It is the source that is the difference. The 3 powers are thus. Magic, psion, divine. I'm not saying Million worships any deity, but what they explain is commonly called magic, which is attributed to paganism. Not saying you have to be pagan to use magic. It's a general term. Like psychic is a general term. Someone could be psychic, but not see the future, or not read minds, or not have a minds eye. Psychic is also a general term. I don't fall into any new age stuff. You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. Say someone is a magic user, and uses an instrument or spells to do something psychic related. And this person is not a psychic. They'll be able to do some things because they overlap. Take another person that is a pure psychic. They'll be able to do more things psychic, than they can with magic, but they can do some things that are magic. Because again they overlap. I'll try to show a visual example of this. I magic l overlap I psychic l

The "psychic" books you talk of are actually about magically made psychics, not naturally born psychics. A naturally born psychic is a psion. I only know this because I'm a psion and there are things I do that no magic user can ever replicate. It's the same when someone is born a natural magic user. It comes to them easier because they are born into it. The highest magic users you ask them and you'll learn they were born that way. The bad thing is so few people even know what a true psychic is, that the notion of them has been lumped with magic. Psionics is not magic. Just as magic is not divine. And psionics is not divine. You'll see that the number 3 comes up in every culture and in every set. It's not coincidence. The 3 powers combined are what makes the true power that God is. I don't speak of the christian God, because that idea is nowhere near understanding what God really is. For that matter, no religion has it right on that account.

You don't have to believe this, and I'm not asking you to. The only thing I ask is not to confuse magic and psionics as being the same thing. :yes:

I tried to make this into one line on my posting but it cut it in half on 2 lines. Here is is again,

I'll try to show a visual example of this.

I magic l overlap I psychic l

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meiliken

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• SV-001

• soulseeker

Thank you all for the help...

I am open to any and all suggestions as I already know a little about crystals, paganism, wicca, and psychic abilities...

I simply have an unquenchable thirst for knowlege, especially when it comes to what is going on inside of me...

Any advise at all is worth my while.... :innocent:

I believe it has to be an innate ability in you in order to develop clairvoyancy or being able to control empathy.

Innate meaning coming from a genetic line, and psychic abilities could be suppressed for generations before it pops up again. I am lucky enough to have a grandmother and my own mother who possess foresight, feelings, and being able to read empathy. I visited a psychic and she said I was a hypersensitive, meaning I could recieve moods/emotions easier than other people and instantly switch my brain to that mood then control it through conversation. I have only done it a few times and have had good results. One friend was really in a bad mood and instantly when I walked into the room I could feel it, it was suffocating. I sat down next to him and told him, "Your feeling really bad, whats wrong?" He looked surprised and asked, "How did you know?" .. "Just a feeling." After a short conversation he smiled and said, "Talking to you made me feel much better, its amazing. How do you do it?"

One thing is for sure, dont use empathy for your own personal manipulations, its wrong. Like I said, I myself have used it only in dire cases. The reason why is that if you dont know how to handle empathy and project it right, it could make a situation go from bad to worse in a second.

Edited by Shazi

A few suggestions:

For Empathy/Unwanted or overwhelming Empathic connections:

Try visualization.

In your minds eye envision a protective skin flowing over your body, shielding you from any and all intrusive stimulii.

or try....a protective bubble, bathing in soothing light etc.

This will take practice.

Developing Clairvoyance:

It is my opinion that you either have it or you don't...at least to a degree that you can use it at will for your own purposes.

Make no mistake.. If you see a plane crash in your visions, you can not necessarily change the fate of those passengers or others involved in the accident by warning them.

However, you can begin by trusting your "intuition, your instincts, your hunches. Trusting your inner voice is primary and though people often say they trust themselves, they don't.

Learn distinguish between what you expect, what is possible and what is or will be.

Keep a record of your visions. Test them, then test them until there is no doubt in your mind whatsoever that what you see is true.

Be prepared for the ethical questions that arise.

If you "see" a man's wife cheating on him and you know it cause a divorce, should you tell him ?

For instance if you "see" a friend's child dead and can not prevent the passing by warning her, should you tell her even if she asks?

If you are clairvoyant, do you risk changing the future by revealing your ability through public prophecy?

Who might it affect even if it is so small a thing as picking the right lottery numbers for yourself?

This ability is no gift I assure you.