Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clairsentience Central

Rosewin

My father did this to me one day... He took the piece of tin foil down stairs, so Im thinking he put something into it and it must have had a chemical reaction with the aluminum or something. It did the same thing...and started to get really hot...

I never did find out what he did....

I ripped the foil straight from the roll myself, he never touched it. I don't think of myself as easily manipulated mentally, so I don't think it was psychosomatic. He certainly couldn't make flame, but heat, yes. Too bad he is dead now. He was never open about it himself either. We'll never know.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• Meiliken

• BatDan

• stargazer123

I ripped the foil straight from the roll myself, he never touched it. I don't think of myself as easily manipulated mentally, so I don't think it was psychosomatic. He certainly couldn't make flame, but heat, yes. Too bad he is dead now. He was never open about it himself either. We'll never know.

Pretty cool stuff our minds can do. We are very much more complex then wheaties... thats for sure!

Blessings to him...

Yes, all the great ones dont stay very long. You know the saying God takes back all the good ones. :(

Their purpose here was complete for the time being....

I don't really understand me to be honest all I know is that I feel almost everything. It doesn't really matter where I am, I'll pick up the surroundings and just know if where I'm at is good or bad or if events in this place where disheartening or enlightening. It's mostly with people though, I feel what they feel which is why most people think that I'm really moody. I pick it up easily in person, over forums/chats like this, and sometimes on the phone. There's also some people out there who I know I have to steer completely clear of. One individual at work honestly scares the hell outta me and I feel terrible when I'm around him. Some individuals though, I can't get anything from.

We had a meeting the other day at work and I just had to get out of there, the guy sitting next to me was so tense it was ripping me up. It's funny, b/c I'm a leader in my job and I really struggle sometimes basing my decisions off of raw data, I tend to base things all off of feel and it usually ends up being the correct choice. It's contingent on how I'm feeling though. If I'm off kilter or overly stressed about things, or have been thinking entirely too much, it all goes away, but when it's on, it's on.

I've recently met a new friend whom I've grown rather close to and what's odd is that it wasn't until him that I started getting pictures along with my feelings. One night at dinner we were talking about some random stuff and he just pulled something out of my head. It was one of those experiences where I was going to say it, it was on the tip of my tongue and then I just lost it.. Then, we both saw a waitress and I instantly felt her happiness and saw her in her kitchen making sure that everything looked perfect. We both saw the same picture in this instance b/c we both described it the same way and from the same vantage point.

I try not to understand this stuff because honestly when I try to understand it, I just find myself frustrated which is why I love the days that I can simply turn my mind off which most definitely isn't always easy, but does it ever make everything more clear. I haven't been the most in tune the last couple of days though because as my other feelings start to grow for this person my mind gets clouded with negative thought and paranoia. It's hard though when you develop feelings for someone and just don't know what to do about it, worry about hurt, and just get overly alsdkjfalskdfj. I'm a firm believer that everyone should live for the moment, not drawing upon past hurts or analyzing the holdings of the future. I just know that when I find myself completely in the 'now', I'm lit.

Anyway, it just feels like I've recently opened up a door that has always been there and I know that this friend of mine amplifies me 1000x times when Im not worrying. It seems to work the same for him. Bleh days = little feelings for both of us. I don't know what to call it as I don't like to put labels on everything, but what I do know is that I love when I can absorb someone else's difficult times and wash them away. My other friend at work who I have found myself drawn to also has shared similar stories. It's odd how we always find ourselves drawn to those who share these types of similarities.

Regardless, all I do know is that I don't ask for unneeded attention or try to put myself above anyone, but it's really nice on the days that I'm fully in tune.

/ramble

Edited by fenzer0

I have the uncanny ability to empathize with others :P

I believe it exists I just wonder if it more like an inborn natural phenomenon because animals seem to have it too.

I've had a few strange things with sensing since I was a child some things I can logically attribute to something natural like my hearing. I had this strange audio ability to sense certain things through my ears other people seemed not to, like you would be able to feel something in touch and feel it is hot. It is hard to explain but that I attributed to have very poor eyesight and eye surgeries as a child. I believe my hearing developed stronger than most people's to reconcile my sight.

One thing I cannot logically explain is I'm able to see auras and see black spots in auras where sickness is sometimes without prior knowledge of the sickness. This first time it happened to me as a child and doctors attributed it poor eyesight. I saw complete blackness around my mother and she was later diagnosed with terminal cancer and died and than as a teenager it happened with one of my friends, same thing and he was hit by a car and died. As an adult I really began seeing colors on people and decided to test if it was merely eyesight after my daughter told me she could see colors around people. So I did an experiment with a group of people and some of them I taught to see auras just to prove my wonderful theory and it turned out that all the people who were able to see auras that were in the group saw the same colors on themselves and myself that I saw and others saw, that was what made me a believer. A few years ago a friend asked me to look at his aura. He had been diagnosed with depression and put on a lot of drugs and had been to doctor after doctor and no one could figure out his problem. I was not so sure about it because I didn't want to play some doctor role but I decided to give it a go. I saw his aura but I instantly saw blackness around his throat and nose area so vividly just in that small area. He decided to go to an ear, eyes and throat doctor who diagnosed him with a blockage in his nose area that was causing him to have sleep apnea and therefore he had previously been mistakenly diagnosed with depression. This I felt wonderful about as it helped him get the help he needed medically. My father also asked me to look at his aura and I saw blackness around his legs he was later diagnosed with a congenital condition with the veins in his legs and will need surgery. I noticed one thing though that when I see sickness or black in auras it is draining it is like my energy is being borrowed to see it.

As far as any other abilities, I can sense people's moods and such but I think this is natural intuition we are all capable of. To sum it up I believe we all have natural intuition that could be labeled as a sixth sense but I believe we all have other capabilities that are unique to us individually like personality etc....I think I'm finding my own senses become heightened or pronounced when I meditate regularly or when I live like I should be living and am able to be humble, kind and demonstrate compassion and love.

Edited by stargazer123

I believe it exists I just wonder if it more like an inborn natural phenomenon because animals seem to have it too.

I've had a few strange things with sensing since I was a child some things I can logically attribute to something natural like my hearing. I had this strange audio ability to sense certain things through my ears other people seemed not to, like you would be able to feel something in touch and feel it is hot. It is hard to explain but that I attributed to have very poor eyesight and eye surgeries as a child. I believe my hearing developed stronger than most people's to reconcile my sight.

One thing I cannot logically explain is I'm able to see auras and see black spots in auras where sickness is sometimes without prior knowledge of the sickness. This first time it happened to me as a child and doctors attributed it poor eyesight. I noticed one thing though that when I see sickness or black in auras it is draining it is like my energy is being borrowed to see it.

I think I'm finding my own senses become heightened or pronounced when I meditate regularly or when I live like I should be living and am able to be humble, kind and demonstrate compassion and love.

I know the sight you have. I have that as well. Different people have different colors that are as varied as their names. But when they are sick, or have something wrong with their soul(i.e. bad people), you'll see dark spots in their auras. Concentrate on this and soon you'll be able to determine which spots are sickness and which are bad people. If you see bright spots, the person is either a psychic, or a psychic that doesn't know it yet. Meditation will strengthen any ability you have. :tu: