Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Three UFOs sighted over Pennsylvania

UM-Bot

ufo6.jpg
Three V-shaped UFOs have been sighted over Bucks County in Pennsylvania, the objects were described as silent with a plethora of "mesmerizing" white and blue/green lights.

"Three meandering V-shaped UFOs moved low and silently over this Bucks County town late on March 3. A witness said she saw the first object from inside her home - what looked like two very bright car headlights. Outside as the object flew directly over her back yard, she noticed "mesmerizing" lights on a gray underbelly - strobe-style lights flashing white and blue/green."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: The Examiner

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• UtahRaptor

• War Eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I live in Bucks County as well. I do not live too far away from where it says on the map. Last years I saw one of them right outside of my apartment as I was having a cigarette out side. To date it is the most magnificent machine I have ever seen. I was only 500 feet away. This is not the only one I've seen at close distace from my apartment either. There have been many. The last one was 3 weeks ago.

It was Nyx (UM) working with the Global Elite & US Government (Extraterrestrials included, but only a select few) on a covert top top top level, deep deep deep underground secret project.

Edited by REBEL

It was Nyx (UM) working with the Global Elite & US Government (Extraterrestrials included, but only a select few) on a covert top top top level, deep deep deep underground secret project.

Shhh! you weren't supposed to tell anyone! :lol: damn, now my cover's blown :ph34r: