Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Company makes paper from wombat poo

UM-Bot

wombat.jpg
A company in Australia that was previously credited with producing paper from kangaroo droppings has now been successful in creating paper from wombat poo.

"Aussie marsupial, the wombat, has proven itself to be useful after its droppings were turned into paper. The paper, which is either green or gold depending on when the excrement is collected, has been launched by an Australian company that previously made paper from kangaroo droppings."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | linked-imageSource: Yahoo! News

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• clubfoot O.M.G.

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• UM-Bot

• DieChecker

As long as they don't launch a line of nose tissues with that. *Blows nose* ... *Takes a whif* ... "PEW! PEEEWWWWWWW!" *Gags to the smell* ... "GOD! PEEWWWW IN MY NOSE!"

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

As long as they don't launch a line of nose tissues with that. *Blows nose* ... *Takes a whif* ... "PEW! PEEEWWWWWWW!" *Gags to the smell* ... "GOD! PEEWWWW IN MY NOSE!"

See how ingenious us Aussies are? We've achieved a truly green form of recycling!

By the way, as a word of helpful advice, you are better off using Kangaroo dropping tissue paper, Wombats are burrowers and once they've set up 'shop' in your nasal cavity you'll never get them 'out'! :no:

The brand name of the tissues are 'Kangaroo Kleenex'. :tu:

Are there really that many wombats that this makes some kind of sense. I thought the wombat population was plumeting due to some kind of contageous cancer.

Are there really that many wombats that this makes some kind of sense. I thought the wombat population was plumeting due to some kind of contageous cancer.

No, I believe you are thinking about the Tassie devil they have face tumors, or the koala they have a sexual transmitted disease, well some of them anyway. Wombats are fairly common in the bush except the hairy nose is a bit rarer. B)

No, I believe you are thinking about the Tassie devil they have face tumors, or the koala they have a sexual transmitted disease, well some of them anyway. Wombats are fairly common in the bush except the hairy nose is a bit rarer. B)

hahahahahahahh... My ex used the screen name Koala for ages. I couldn't help but laugh as I read that.

Horrible about the poor marsupials though.

See how ingenious us Aussies are? We've achieved a truly green form of recycling!

By the way, as a word of helpful advice, you are better off using Kangaroo dropping tissue paper, Wombats are burrowers and once they've set up 'shop' in your nasal cavity you'll never get them 'out'! :no:

The brand name of the tissues are 'Kangaroo Kleenex'. :tu:

Hmm, yes, ingenious indeed, but I do like the sound of Kangaroo Kleenex! I can just imagine the slogan... "Kangaroo Kleenex, the tissue that gives a kick to your nasal cavities!"

How can I donate my poo poo for paper-making research?

Poop it in a Wombat dropping envelope and post it to:

Wally the Wombat

Poo Box 1

Wombat Central

Canberra ACT 2601

ps Dietary intake prior to research donation must consist of roots, leaves and NUTS. :w00t:

They should try using Human Poop....

This is a '****ty' article. lol

:lol: I was waiting for that!

They should try using Human Poop....

Not viable, too costly due to the pre-existing contaminants, Maccers, Coke (a-Cola), fast foods, gm foods you name it.

I reckon that the 'animals' are a better bet to start with, once we've got that started, and, learnt more through experience we can build refineries to refine the human variant to produce oil, human crap is an illimitable resource.

Ah! Excuse! Sir! Sir ! You really may not want to be licking that Envelope there! Don’t Lick that Envelope ! Ooooo!

Pavot