Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon identification?

Ravendust

So, I've been trying to locate something, anything, on this demon that has been around a lot lately. I've only personally 'seen' it once. But the first time I noticed it it was more like something hovering in the lights while I was out with two other friends. We had just finished eating dinner and were hanging out at Target. As we were getting ready to leave all of us started to feel sick and in pain in general. Jess, one of my friends, knew this demon. Knew it's affects because it had been following her, torturing her. When we got outside we were quick to get to the car and leave. From then on I've felt sick almost every day, a queasy, uneasiness that just doesn't go away. And my migraines have been flaring up for no apparent reason as well...

About two weeks go by and... Jess was killed. There was no cause that ANYBODY could find. That was February 23. February 24th it sank in that she was really gone... One of my best friends was gone. And I screamed out a challenge to this demon, "Find me, find me and fight me you son of a b****!" I shouted something along those lines anyway... Since then I've seen blood everywhere. I feel uneasy mostly at night. Usually there's no sense of it during the day.

The night after the viewing (sunday night) was worse. The streets were bathed in blood as I drove home, I was more uneasy than I had ever been... And it lunged from the side of my jeep. I didn't see it clearly... A shadowy body (perhaps a cloak?) and an extremely pale, humanoid face... which could have been a mask. I don't know how to go about identifying it and properly defending myself and my friends. I really could use a hand from someone who knows how to help me...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ravendust

• Rosewin

• Hiarhu

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Very nice, when will it be published? Can I pre-order or do I have to wait for the release?

I don't necessarily believe in demons but did you try going to a church and asking for help? I don't know maybe hire a demon hunter or something since we have plenty on this site. Honestly I think this is coincidences or just plain fake but even if there is a chance its real my advice would be don't play it's games. Stand up and don't be scared. I think it might just be trying to scare you.

Very nice, when will it be published? Can I pre-order or do I have to wait for the release?

This itself is not a novel or a summary of one, nor is it something fake. It is something quite real that I've experienced, and it is something that I'm trying to deal with.

I don't necessarily believe in demons but did you try going to a church and asking for help? I don't know maybe hire a demon hunter or something since we have plenty on this site. Honestly I think this is coincidences or just plain fake but even if there is a chance its real my advice would be don't play it's games. Stand up and don't be scared. I think it might just be trying to scare you.

I get where you're coming from, most people don't really believe in them. And honestly... There's not a church around here worth going to for this sort of thing. The stuff you see on t.v. about going to the church for help may work in different areas, but not here. Here is reality...

Well what state you from? How is it reality? And just don't play its mind games. Stay strong. If you give in your just weak prey.

Another teenager fantasy. Demons and psi powers are sure popluar these days.

Another teenager fantasy. Demons and psi powers are sure popluar these days.

Oh yes, because I enjoy living through this sort of thing day by day. Sitting back helplessly as those that I love die. Yes, a fantastic teenager fantasy. >>

Oh yes, because I enjoy living through this sort of thing day by day. Sitting back helplessly as those that I love die. Yes, a fantastic teenager fantasy. >>

This Jess person, could you link me to a news article or something similar so I can get some background on the circumstances? I'm sure there would be something if someone died in such strange circumstances?

Well what state you from? How is it reality? And just don't play its mind games. Stay strong. If you give in your just weak prey.

It's a small town area. And it doesn't matter because I'm going to find and kill it. I was, after all, the one to challenge it.

This Jess person, could you link me to a news article or something similar so I can get some background on the circumstances? I'm sure there would be something if someone died in such strange circumstances?

http://www.observer-reporter.com/OR/StoryObit/allobits022609

Look for Jessica Hetz. Her death was unexpected, but it didn't stand out. They didn't put much.

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I would like to help you and will do what I can. you can PM me if you like.

There are episodes you are having that could be described as having hallucinations, paranoia, and anxiety attacks. A death of someone, especially if they are close to us, can make us grieve in unusual ways. Have you tried contacting the other person that was in the group that night at Target? If not do so and see what they are experiencing but approach them carefully, do not influence them with your own tales of panic, let them speak first, then calmly share your side of events. Psychiatric care should be suggested.

If you feel it is truly spiritual then do not discount churches, some are different than others, some do believe in spiritual warfare, if you want to contact one I have a few to recommend, if you do contact a church be upfront and tell them you are not interested in converting but would like their views on what is occurring and if it is out of their specialty for them to refer you to someone who specializes in spiritual warfare, do not expect a big production for most who do specialize in this will not make you the focus of any theatrics but will approach this with utmost care for your privacy. If you can go with a confidant and not alone and be sure that others know where you travel at all times.

(link)

Regardless of your decision these matters seem out of your hands so outside help is encouraged but then again it might be something temporary due to grief. It might also be something more permanent due to survivor's guilt in which case getting the proper psychological help would be advised.

If this is all an elaborate post then for those who might have a similar and real experience of then do seek help, be it psychiatric, psychological, or spiritual and it is always best to turn to the spiritual experts of your own tradition be it pagan, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, or Christian among others.

Edited by Rosewin

There are episodes you are having that could be described as having hallucinations, paranoia, and anxiety attacks. A death of someone, especially if they are close to us, can make us grieve in unusual ways. Have you tried contacting the other person that was in the group that night at Target? If not do so and see what they are experiencing but approach them carefully, do not influence them with your own tales of panic, let them speak first, then calmly share your side of events. Psychiatric care should be suggested.

If you feel it is truly spiritual then do not discount churches, some are different than others, some do believe in spiritual warfare, if you want to contact one I have a few to recommend, if you do contact a church be upfront and tell them you are not interested in converting but would like their views on what is occurring and if it is out of their specialty for them to refer you to someone who specializes in spiritual warfare, do not expect a big production for most who do specialize in this will not make you the focus of any theatrics but will approach this with utmost care for your privacy. If you can go with a confidant and not alone and be sure that others know where you travel at all times.

(link)

Regardless of your decision these matters seem out of your hands so outside help is encouraged but then again it might be something temporary due to grief. It might also be something more permanent due to survivor's guilt in which case getting the proper psychological help would be advised.

If this is all an elaborate post then for those who might have a similar and real experience of then do seek help, be it psychiatric, psychological, or spiritual and it is always best to turn to the spiritual experts of your own tradition be it pagan, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, or Christian among others.

Wise Words indeed Rosewin.

(link)

:tu:

Ravendust arent you a little older then a juvinile then to be playing these juvenile games?

If you want to write stories, then try them out on some others insead of the kind hearts of the UM'rs here....and taking them along for your fantasy ride.

You can be seen thru you know.... you are in the midst of some deep darkness.....

Researcher, you were right to go with your first gut instinct...

And so sorry for that poor Jessica dragged into this crap by you Ravendust... May the poor girl rest in peace, whoever she is.

You should be ashamed of yourself......

You do need to seek the help of a doctor... sooner the better. This is bad! Shame on you to create such a "story" around this poor girl....

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Ravendust arent you a little older then a juvinile then to be playing these juvenile games?

If you want to write stories, then try them out on some others insead of the kind hearts of the UM'rs here....and taking them along for your fantasy ride.

You can be seen thru you know.... you are in the midst of some deep darkness.....

And so sorry for that poor Jessica dragged into this crap by you Ravendust... May the poor girl rest in peace, whoever she is.

You do need to seek the help of a doctor... sooner the better. This is bad! Shame on you to create such a "story" around this poor girl....

Honest to god, you're a poor soul to say such a thing. I wasn't asking for the input of rude people such as you, I was not creating fantasy. If you have no belief in demons or the supernatural, so be it. I have no intentions of trying to make anybody believe. I was simply asking for advice. Thanks for being a dick. >>

And to comment others- it is not grief that compels me to try and figure things out. And yes, I've been in contact with the other girl. She was actually the first attacked by this thing some time ago. I talked to both she and Jess before revealing my own experiences.

It probably only looks human, but underneath is pure evil.

It probably only looks human, but underneath is pure evil.

As I said, trying to identify it so that I can keep it from hurting any other of my friends.

Ok, that was a little harsh. :td:You don't know whether she's telling the truth or not.

Ravendust, I know people who believe they have had dealings with demons, I don't know whether to believe them or not, but I don't deny it.

From what they've told me, Demons enjoy tormenting people. The only thing I can suggest is that you find other people who claim to have had similar experiences, and find out how they coped.

Of coarse don't rule out the fact that you could be suffering mentally. Do see a doctor as an option.

And if you are lying, please don't make up these kind of stories, especially around someone's death.

Edited by Moon Minion

Perhaps Raven I WAS harsh, and yea a harsh "dick"... I applogise to you... Whole heartedly appologise.... Please accept it....

But.... I have very strong feelings toward this that not all is being told by you, and then that is.... (and I have to say this... sorry, but.....) isnt all truth.

I sense deception... and HEAVY. Your not telling the whole story here.

Let me ask you to state just what you guys did to entice this darkness to you guys to begin with?

They do not show up for no reason, and attack as such....

Do they exist? ABSOLUTLY! I know they do. Believe me... I know....But they dont come for no reason like this.

Conjured, Invited, Ouiji? similar??????? What did the H did you guys do?

I will pray for your protection anyways regardless of your situation as you state... it is what I should have done for you to begin with. You sure do need some now.

Peace be with you. Again I am sorry for jumping at you, I should have said a prayer for you instead.

Perhaps Raven I WAS harsh, and yea a harsh "dick"... I applogise to you... Whole heartedly appologise.... Please accept it....

But.... I have very strong feelings toward this that not all is being told by you, and then that is.... (and I have to say this... sorry, but.....) isnt all truth.

I sense deception... and HEAVY. Your not telling the whole story here.

Let me ask you to state just what you guys did to entice this darkness to you guys to begin with?

They do not show up for no reason, and attack as such....

Do they exist? ABSOLUTLY! I know they do. Believe me... I know....But they dont come for no reason like this.

Conjured, Invited, Ouiji? similar??????? What did the H did you guys do?

I will pray for your protection anyways regardless of your situation as you state... it is what I should have done for you to begin with. You sure do need some now.

Peace be with you. Again I am sorry for jumping at you, I should have said a prayer for you instead.

Hmm interesting, a friend of mine once used Ouija board to try contact their dead grandfather. After she said she was attacked by a demon.

Perhaps these Ouija boards are more dangerous than we think? :hmm: