Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream of 3 circles

Cinderella

I had this dream (although I wasn't really sleeping) only once where three bright white circles intertwined appeared. This has only happened once. Can you tell me what it means. I have also had other odd experiences such as I have never been near bad experiences at times when I should have and two different people appeared to mean at different times in my life, but I was scared at the time and just shut my eyes and they went away. Same with the white circles also. Does any one have any clue what all this means?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cinderella

• BiZzaRe

• Monalulu

• The Raven

Strange. The interlocking white circles sounds very familiar, I remember seeing it as some sort of spiritual/religious sign. The best information I can give you at the moment is to 'Google It' (If you were not asleep, were you in some sort of trance?)

Sorry that I could not help more. (Note: Led Zepplin also uses a circle interlocking design as a symbol)

Edited by The Raven

Thanks for your reply. Not in a trance just trying to fall asleep and the room was dark. I know Syvia Brown has jewlery out now with the 3 circles but she has never really said what they meant.

I know that dreaming of circles is meant to represent perfection or wholeness. On a negative note it can mean that you feel like you are going around in circles...

Perhaps you should see what the number 3 means in numerology.. I think it may be the number of creativity?? not sure...

Is there like biohazardous material near your house? Maybe that could signify something.

My dreambook says:

To dream of a circle, denotes that your affairs will deceive you in their proportion of gain.

For a young woman to dream of a circle, warns her of indiscreet involvement to the exclusion of marriage.

Not sure what the first bit is on about but the last bit.... hmmm... love triangle?

Have you been naughty, Cinderella? w00t.gif

I know that circles represent power and all the important and powerful things move in circles: day & night, life & death, etc...

My idea sucked...sorry.

If I am not mistaken, doesn't the number 3 represent Jupiter in Numerology?

Did it look like the 3 interlocking circles at the bottom of this Led Zeppelin Poster?

user posted image

According to a christian site (www.exposingsatanism.com) I found this.

666 -The number of man. The mark of the Beast. Revelation 13:18 (look below)

user posted image

Edited by The Raven

Actually it was more like the Olympic symbol (not to be funny) and I wasn't sleeping, just trying to sleep but the light was white bright in a dark room and it just freaked me out.

• 3 weeks later...

You've Got To be Sh1ting me i dont believe that number 3 represents jupiter you know is very weird because i have all over my room number 3 wrote all over tell you the truth they are still there all 3 spots making a straight line is on my ceiling which is very very visible and they are burns and behind my radiator which looks like some one has poked the wall is extremely BiZzaRe this spots and am sure it must represent something maybe jupiter would be a girl jupiter represents a girls olriright??? maybe am wrong what about if tells you that you are the one maybe is telling you something a guard angel i dunno what to think of am did crazy ( not really ) am pisces and pisces has drawned a picture with 2 fishes plus pisces is the 12th sign on the zodiac using numerology it comes to 3 very simple

1+2=3

numeroloy can always proof ap point maybe if u can understand it it sometimes helps me alot i hope it will help you to onesly help you to answer them question u hold the questiones u always wanted to ask maybe we can help you thats what we here for plus ive just noticed that pisces it represents with 3 lines

incredible i duno what to say anymore let the way lead to the way of answer the place of u dreams good luck mandam

I could be wrong , but don't three interlocking cicles have something to do with Chakras? If you were dreaming but not asleep were you just daydreaming or meditating?

Did the circles look something similar to a mickey mouse head? two circles forming the ears, but not touching eachother, though overlapping a third between them?

the circles are very simple it doesnt really matter how they look like they all have difrent sizes and what exactly they are is 3 circles not attached o nothing they are seperated by a variuos sizes of spaces

Look this is a photo ive just made it looks very similar to they ones i have all over my room is weird cause they came by them self ,time to time i start to notice things.

ok this is an example i dunno if u might be able to see the picture i give u another one too

O O O

the line that u will see on the big pic it tells you how straight they are is incredible how all of them have the same way of looking am actually gonna give you 3 examples they not necesarily need them to be black

user posted image

Edited by BiZzaRe

were this signs not the ones you'be seen in you dreams? i believe then that what happened that day it must of being a sign o just a normal dream, let u soul lead the way rolleyes.gif

• 1 year later...

can some help me out here ive always had this in my dreams and through out my life.

i keep see the numbers 111 or 1111 every where and 3 circles joined by 3 lines forming a tringle.

ive added an example in the attachment <trio.jpg> 22kb

post-28795-1136664055_thumb.jpg

can some help me out here ive always had this in my dreams and through out my life.

i keep see the numbers 111 or 1111 every where and 3 circles joined by 3 lines forming a tringle.

ive added an example in the attachment <trio.jpg> 22kb

I had a vision one time. It was kinda induced, but nonetheless the vision perplexed me and seemed verry significant to something. Check the post link i have provided below. You are gonna flip when you see where i posted this information and how it ties to what you are talking about.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=3329&highlight=

feel free to pm me at any time if you figure something out.

Maybe the symbol stuck in your mind from something you saw persistently. The subconscious tends to re-shuffle that information while we sleep as part of the brain's activity.

Edited by Bio-Mage

In Steve Chandler's book 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself..he talks about drawing three circles on a piece of paper as a form of goal setting and getting things planned out in your life. He states this more eloquently than I could put it..so you might want to check with your local library or a bookstore about it..This was what popped into my mind when I read your post.

Rick :tu:

Edited by SenseofSoul

You've Got To be Sh1ting me i dont believe that number 3 represents jupiter you know is very weird because i have all over my room number 3 wrote all over tell you the truth they are still there all 3 spots making a straight line is on my ceiling which is very very visible and they are burns and behind my radiator which looks like some one has poked the wall is extremely BiZzaRe this spots and am sure it must represent something maybe jupiter would be a girl jupiter represents a girls olriright??? maybe am wrong what about if tells you that you are the one maybe is telling you something a guard angel i dunno what to think of am did crazy ( not really ) am pisces and pisces has drawned a picture with 2 fishes plus pisces is the 12th sign on the zodiac using numerology it comes to 3 very simple

1+2=3

numeroloy can always proof ap point maybe if u can understand it it sometimes helps me alot i hope it will help you to onesly help you to answer them question u hold the questiones u always wanted to ask maybe we can help you thats what we here for plus ive just noticed that pisces it represents with 3 lines

incredible i duno what to say anymore let the way lead to the way of answer the place of u dreams good luck mandam

...what the hell? :blink:

• 13 years later...

I had a dream I was looking up at the sky. It was a clear beautiful blue sky and there was  three perfect white circles. They were spaced out in the shape of a triangle around me. When I was watching one I saw it would get small then grow large and would do this for awhile. I turned and looked at the other and noticed it remain the same shape perfectly round but there was fire blowing out in the middle. I felt uneasy but couldn’t look away. There was people around but they didn’t seem to find it disturbing. We all were staring fascinated. The third circle I can’t remember much of seeing it doing anything because now I saw this large old tree. There was large framed size packages on a branch. I can’t remember how I got up there but felt like I floated up and I grabbed the packages off the branch that had a flat for me to stand on. I wanted to move them somewhere safe. That’s all I can remember. Does anyone know what does that even mean?

14 minutes ago, Monalulu said:

Does anyone know what does that even mean?

It means you had a lucid dream.

A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

Dreams are a manifestation of what your brain has collected in data, be it through  sight, hearing or touch.

So without knowing you life history, what you are interested in or what you have seen, heard or touched, no one can say what it means  IF  it has any meaning at all. Most dreams do not have a meaning as such, they are a recollection on memories. 

Stress,  medication and changes in your daily lifestyle can bring on unusual lucid dreams.