Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream of 3 circles

Cinderella

But I wasn’t aware I was even dreaming so that don’t make any sense. I thought it was real because it was very vivid but I don’t know if I had any control of it. It flowed.. Usually  I’d dream about losing my teeth or in a house but always noticed there’s either an object or thing that comes in three. I’m just starting to ask because it seems to be happening more often than ever.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cinderella

• BiZzaRe

• Monalulu

• The Raven

• 3 years later...

A couple of years ago, I woke up one morning after sleeping on my mothers couch. I stood and walked to the window and opened the curtain , like I always did at the time. But when I opened it the sun had just came up over the house across the street kinda like what happens during an eclipse. The light glared like a diamond shape or a four point star at the top of my sight but it was weird the point of the star or diamond stretched to the bottom of my sight and seemed to accumulate like pouring water in a fish tank, there was a clear line that raised slowly. Above the line everything looked normal but compared to below the line, the above looked pale, dull, had a silver or blue hue. Below the line was golden or yellow. After a few seconds the line reached the top of my sight. Now as if that wasn’t weird enough when the golden hue filled my sight my sight exploded with bubbles they were everywhere. Everything I could see ( normal stuff) was contained in one of the bubbles, however the bubbles were all connected in 3s, with e very consistent and seemingly perfect pattern. A  sort of 3d trinity symbol ( 3 interlocking  circles forming equal lateral  triangle. But each bubble held 3 bubbles and was 1 of 3 bubbles being contained in 1 as well. Form a pattern that, though not exactly; is the closest I’ve to represent it is the flower of life, Now I saw this as a light overlaying everything got scared and stepped back and closed my eyes then fell back on the couch. But when I closed my eyes I realized I was seeing the bubbles out in the world actually, they were in my minds eye so vividly that the bled through into my outward sight. But they were circles in my mind but the same pattern it seemed infinite. But that still not the truly bizarre part of it seeing the circle and all the connections an relationships between them filled my mind with information, it was as if I was reading a language, words that I somehow was reading instinctively. Mind you this all took place in seconds, it felt like a long time but probably less than a minute in reality.  I won’t get into what the information was but I will say, every question about the nature of the universe and God and that sort of thing was answered instantly. Creating a million more questions of course. For months after I would hear something said I’d heard a million times ( stupid sayings people say) and it would me something profound, or see some connection in seemingly random events. But that went away after a while. But to this day I can break out an compass and paper and start drawing the flower of life pattern and I will get information out of it just like the bubbles to a lesser degree. I can’t explain it, I’ve been trying to figure it out. But I can’t idk 

On 4/14/2004 at 10:26 AM, Cinderella said:

I had this dream (although I wasn't really sleeping) only once where three bright white circles intertwined appeared. This has only happened once. Can you tell me what it means. I have also had other odd experiences such as I have never been near bad experiences at times when I should have and two different people appeared to mean at different times in my life, but I was scared at the time and just shut my eyes and they went away. Same with the white circles also. Does any one have any clue what all this means?

Sounds like you're three quarters of the way to your first Audi!

See the source image

Edited by Hammerclaw

No other person can definitively tell another what the symobolic communication in their dreams mean to them.  There is no one definition for the symbols of mind.

Dreams are private myths.  The Subconscious speaks through symbolic meaning.  The meaning of a collection of circles, or a lion, or a spider web can and will vary from person to person based on their life context.  If you want more insight into dream imagery, hold the images while you sit when you are calm and quiet.  With the intent of learning more, see if any additional images/memories arise as you rest while holding the image you seek which may give you context.

We each experience life from the center of our own awareness, so who can tell you what three intertwining circles means?  They'd only be giving you their story.  Did anything arise for you as you wrote down this post to question it here?  Often the writing down of a dream will bring some clarity, as you use a portion of the brain to write that was not involved in dreaming and this act alone can sometimes provide wider perspective and elicit more clarity, or other details of the dream being examined that weren't recalled upon first waking.

Either way, good luck in exploring your dreams... it's a magnificent inroad to self exploration and potential insights and realzations.

And if nothing comes of it, don't fret.  Not every dream is a deep anchor to great insight.  Dreams vary wildly.

Good hunting.

Edited by quiXilver