Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this an Alien, or something else ?

Richard Gabriel

I believe there must certainly be some learned detectives on this forum when it comes to Mysteries, and I hope very much I can stimulate some help from them.

I have been seeking help to understand a few strange things we stumbled upon in Egypt. We have presented the details of these so others can get a chance to apply their thinking to them and maybe be the one that comes up with a solution. We have not fathomed them ourselves yet. We are not scientists, but we are explorers after the truth. Please can you help?

So far we have shown two items for you to check out. We have added the basic facts surrounding each item, and have tried not to be final about what we think they may be.

The first concerns stone reliefs to be found in Nazlet Village, and the second concerns a ground relief found way out in the Western desert. Even with the know-how, I think it would be technically impossible to present the pictures here for you to consider, so I have to offer you the link below in good faith so you can go see them and return with comment. So far I had invited the same feedback using E mail, without any great revelation. I hope with the good people here I may fare better.

Thank you,

Richard.

Here is the link..

http://www.richardgabriel.info/LOOKING%20A...20EVIDENCE.html

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard Gabriel

• DONTEATUS

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Antinomy

I believe there must certainly be some learned detectives on this forum when it comes to Mysteries, and I hope very much I can stimulate some help from them.

I have been seeking help to understand a few strange things we stumbled upon in Egypt. We have presented the details of these so others can get a chance to apply their thinking to them and maybe be the one that comes up with a solution. We have not fathomed them ourselves yet. We are not scientists, but we are explorers after the truth. Please can you help?

So far we have shown two items for you to check out. We have added the basic facts surrounding each item, and have tried not to be final about what we think they may be.

The first concerns stone reliefs to be found in Nazlet Village, and the second concerns a ground relief found way out in the Western desert. Even with the know-how, I think it would be technically impossible to present the pictures here for you to consider, so I have to offer you the link below in good faith so you can go see them and return with comment. So far I had invited the same feedback using E mail, without any great revelation. I hope with the good people here I may fare better.

Thank you,

Richard.

Here is the link..

http://www.richardgabriel.info/LOOKING%20A...20EVIDENCE.html

So, are you talking about the keystone on the first image of the first page of which the link leads to?

It does seem "odd".

It's not as if stonemasons had trouble making such reliefs look like people.

Interesting rock formations too, the saddle looks like an old waterway, something that only flowed in certain circumstances, but with lots of debris.

The "relief" on the ground is interesting, very Lovecraftian :) it could be the remains of some Islamic waystation or temple I suppose.

Hi there AF,

Yes certainly the Keystone with the figure depiction is a main fascination, but is also interesting in relation to the whole arch.

We hope to be able to translate the writing along the face of the arch for example too.

Undoubtedly from this we could count or discount its association to the reliefs. The writing may be a later addition, but if not, would clear up the mystery of the alien lookalike in the centre.

Likewise with the animal depictions. We are not positive what these are supposed to be, and especially so in the second arch. If we could just frame the context, it would help us to understand a whole bunch of anomolous architecture in the Village.

Naturally it would be mindblowing if research showed these features to stretch back to a very old time, because this would allow the tentative dating of a whole layer of construction there, only survived now through these scattered remains.

Thank you for your input.

Richard

It does seem "odd".

It's not as if stonemasons had trouble making such reliefs look like people.

Interesting rock formations too, the saddle looks like an old waterway, something that only flowed in certain circumstances, but with lots of debris.

The "relief" on the ground is interesting, very Lovecraftian :) it could be the remains of some Islamic waystation or temple I suppose.

Thank you WOH.

As with the stonework in the Village, we have been trying to put a context to the relief in the desert.

If the relief is not a natural feature, and indeed is associated in some way as a message marker in connection with a surging seascape at one time, it opens up a bunch of fair speculation.

Firstly to consider, it would show there were highly intelligent people there around the time of the last ice age melt to have produced the sea levels needed.

Secondly, as we have found, at the height of this supposed active sea level, we made other habitation finds over a huge area of desert and escarpment.

Before travelling that road too far, we hoped from a wider audience to maybe determine links from the relief to ancient symbols elsewhere, or even old writings. Anythig really that would help with its authenticity or context. We conceded to ourselves as we examined it, the raised markings may be just one of those incredible instances of a wierd natutral formation. But in truth, it was 'so' odd, we left with the solid impression of it being deliberate and tied to the topography of the time.

Thank you

Richard.

The animals seem to be some sort of quadruped - looks more feline then Hyena (do they get them in Egypt?).

The first thing I thought was "tiger".

Signs of contact with India?

Animal-headed gods could also be a sign of cultural transference, but for the life of me I can't think of too much "character crossover" if you get my drift (ie no Ganeesha in Egypt, and no Horus in India).

The animals seem to be some sort of quadruped - looks more feline then Hyena (do they get them in Egypt?).

The first thing I thought was "tiger".

Signs of contact with India?

Animal-headed gods could also be a sign of cultural transference, but for the life of me I can't think of too much "character crossover" if you get my drift (ie no Ganeesha in Egypt, and no Horus in India).

Hi WOH,

Yes there were Hyenas in Egypt and incredibly we heard from a few desert villagers that they still survive rarely in remote places there.

Good suggestions as to the sources behind these items have been coming in thick and fast, and as we collate them and follow the links they produce, we will get a clearer picture.

We will openly share all we can find out and credit whoever points in the right direction.

You will find presently we will open more evidence pages on a bunch of other 'mystery!' things we came across, and maybe someone reading will bring an understanding to them.

You make an intersesting point made by others elsewhere, about the cross cultural possibilities in the symbolisim on the stonework.

Legend has it there were even more distinct connections out of the time of Atlantis between Egypt, India, and South America for example.

Please keep the ideas coming. They won't be wasted.

Thank you

Richard.

The relief could be a fossil weathering out of the rock. The alien could be a human figure done as badly as the animals are. The animal with too many legs looks to me like two dogs doin' the dirty.

Interesting pics.

the keystone is interesting. it isn't 'sloppy ' work. you can tell this by looking at the rest of the relief. there are real normal animals and what looks like depictions of mythical creatures as well.

if anyone could decipher what is written above the keystone that may help. surely there is a story concerning it.

I have a few questions and no answers unfortunately, but if you can find answers to my questions it may show some insight into this mystery. First, what is the history of the village? Second, How old is the gate? Finally, what was the religious/political situation at the time the gate was built?

These questions may be unanswerable, but they could provide clues to the purpose of the relief in the stone. It is likely that the purpose of the gates decoration is tied in with the village itself, a prominent authority figure, or a religious aspect of some sort. JMO. :tu:

It sure looks like modern concret and poured sectional peices of work Look really close to the texture on the edges.

It sure looks like modern concret and poured sectional peices of work Look really close to the texture on the edges.

Thanks to everybody, and as a roundup I can add this...

From the replies gleaned here and elsewhere we are building up a useful list of possibilities and especially new expert contacts we will be following up on.

These may provide the answers, and for sure the new contaxcts will be useful for other things we still have to show.

It is true, the stonework may relate back to earlier political or religeous sources.

In the village dating is so difficult because it is believed it arose as is now when there was an industry for raping the remains on the plateau to help build Cairo city.

However it is understood that people lived there in some form or another for a very long time.

It is known also for example (if not openly) that before Cairo existed, the whole of the area for miles around the pyramids was like a refreshed urban city of the time.

City extends below ground to even earlier times, and there is an absolute staggering wealth of archaeology to be uncovered just below the sands.

We have to knowingly ask: why so simple an undertaking has not been blitzed by the authorities.

The results would end so much speculation and correct so much of our ancient to modern history at a stroke!

We have heard time and time again that it is because there is a pecking order to get hands on any potentially advanced technology first.

As to these tantalising remains in Nazlet. Well yes, there do seem to be signs here and there of poured concrete having been used sometimes. This is true below ground also, and is a question on its own which could be officially and openly settled if the authorities had a will to do it.

The ironic thing is that in the village and on the plateau, all talk under their breath about what is really there, and how it reaches back to ancient times.

There are anecdotal stories to be had by the bucket full of excavations taking place in private houses. We can verify this is true!

For the locals, this produces the means to live, through sold artifacts with the complicit involvement of corrupt officials, and with the authorities watching over their shoulders thereby to pounce if anything of significance is found!

We will just continue with our small part and anything we discover will be candidly and openly shared here and elsewhere.

Please keep the suggestions coming.

Thank you

Richard

I really admire your work Mr. Gabriel I actually read some of the poems and Looked at your work. Very intresting work indeed. When you were in Cairo,Nazlet wer you able to in detail inspect the construction of the arch-way? The connection between the two structures looks very mordern from th epics,I know pics dont do for up close and touching th esite though. I really like your work Keep us informed. justDONTEATUS

I really admire your work Mr. Gabriel I actually read some of the poems and Looked at your work. Very intresting work indeed. When you were in Cairo,Nazlet wer you able to in detail inspect the construction of the arch-way? The connection between the two structures looks very mordern from th epics,I know pics dont do for up close and touching th esite though. I really like your work Keep us informed. justDONTEATUS

Thank you for your kind words Donteatus.

Judith and I have been returning to Egypt for some years now as lay seekers of the truth, and as people personally driven to prove something to ourselves out of our lives, in the GP.

During our time in the village we learned certainly how 'not' to be presented there in future.

It is very easy even as an accepted guest there, to be as conspicuous as a person with two heads, to the locals.

You can imagine how a stranger is viewed with suspicion. This is a barrier to free movement and serious study.

After all, more than a few there have a hole dug into the ground that may have once been part of a house!

It is essential to understand that the coincidental guardians that live above the ancient heretage, do so in poverty.

The heretage that is trapped beneath them, provides a means to their survival; with the help of gullable tourists.

However we did see enough to be sure of our own experience and ideas.

In the desert we began with no thoughts of serious exploration.

We found ourselves there through amazing synchronicities, and through the flawless warmth, friendship and hospitality of the Coptic monks.

Our intention was simple. We sought as we still do, the sublime connection to spirit that can be obtained there; and which defies description.

A person really has to have been there to know the connection possible, tens of miles from the remotest civilisation.

It is awesomely beautiful, and in the depths of a moment, the only sound that disturbes the senses, is the coursing of blood through your own veins.

Through kind invitation we were shown things and places that people do not normally receive the privilage to see.

We recognised their significance in the scheme of things as it related to ancient civilisation... and the serious study began.

It continues! .... but it would be so much easier if we did not have to rely on every single hard saved $ or £ to support the compulsion we have toward Egypt.

Blessings

Richard

Yes Indeed very intresting Work you two are involved in This is What mankinds goal should be to explore th eEarth and its Inner past ,and Future. We now only need to Get our Children to become intrested in these Things.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Since I last wrote, I have considerably updated the information about the (alien?) archways and the desert high sea saddle with the (ancient symbol?)

I hope I have also addressed some of the points raised by correspondents on the forums, and many leads are still being chased down.

You will be able to read your own comments there also where I have summarised them from all sources with full credit.

Apart from the Nazlet and Desert (alien ?) additions, I have added a third page as promised, to deal with the collapsed, Human and Horse bones cave found half way up a high desert cliff.

It shows a bunch more pics.

I hope once again I can call upon the good minds of contributers here to be motivated and help unravel the mystery of their sources.

There are so many clues but no solutions yet, but they all tantalisingly point to a time of long ago.

Thank you for your assistance

Richard

with Judith

http://www.richardgabriel.info