Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ben Matine - Interesting Bigfoot Documentary

stanton

I dont know if this has been posted before, seems like it surfaced a couple of years ago, sorry if it has.

Just thought i'd post it for the bods, like me, that hadn't come across it

Taken from a true story, Bigfoot Documentry of the story of Ben Matine 2006, On Oct 06 Matine was running from a trumped up and false charges, rumoures from a small town bar that Local OPP where going to arrest him.He Fled.

He ran North on the old CN rails from North Bay Ontario and ended up in Temagami Ontario at a hunt camp and old set of deep mine shafts to hide out and meet friend Jim Jardineau for supplies.

During the meeting as Jim was returning with bens supplues he was struck by a standing figure that was not present before, Jardineau snaped 4 high resolution photos of the figure standing at the bottom of a tree root.

His 4th picture was extremly revealing, giving a clear accurate view of what he was seeing.

Ben had no Idea what was happening untill Jim told him to turn around slowly , pickup Jim's video camera and shoot. Ben shot 2:34 sec of HDV video, while video tapeing the large grey black figure was constantly looking to the left of Ben, Indicating comunication with something else they could not see .

Terrified both men backed off of the seen immeidatly. Only Jim and Aubre' Whitefoot have returned to the site.

for pictures for the documentry crew.

Ben Matine stayed 2 days in the town of Temagami and later went back in to the site,

he vanished for 6 months.

Matine turned up in Mattice Ontario and later in Detour Lake /652 highway / North of Cochrane.

The pictures where transfered to Jardineau's home computer but the video was not.

Its tape was left in the camera.

Jardineau agreed to meet a MNR Rep. in Tilden Lake Ontario and present the Pictures and Video

Assured that evey thing was in good hands the the rep took Jim's Info and left, promising contact

It was the last time he would see his video, it was not returned and no contact was made.

Rumours have called the pictures Fake or its a man in a Gillies suit. leaked and contrived storys

to the internet by students in August 08 have also missconstrude the truth about this story.

The 4 pictures are absolutly real, not fake, not a man in a suit ,/ IMPOSSIBLE and it will be proven so.

When the figure walked it favored its left arm as though broken and walks like an elderly man.

It has a yellow and silver top fadeing thruogh red brown to grey and black.

Future documentry footage will be realeased 2009.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stanton

• T Hues

• DieChecker

• Sakari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before i get slated by Neo, i dont think its genuine , i just thought it was interesting

They are a couple of pictures. Not convincing in themselves. I am inclined to think that it is a hoax.

wow,thats a pretty cool story,i,m a bit surprised i have'nt heard of it before.hope that video re-surfaces.

...I was willing to believe it was true for a minute...until the shot of the face appeared. I swear I've seen a mask like that in a Halloween specialty magazine. That, and the of the stills look Photoshopped on closer inspection. If they were taken from actual video footage, why can't we see the actual footage? I smell a hoax here...

...I was willing to believe it was true for a minute...until the shot of the face appeared. I swear I've seen a mask like that in a Halloween specialty magazine. That, and the of the stills look Photoshopped on closer inspection. If they were taken from actual video footage, why can't we see the actual footage? I smell a hoax here...

A very bad and cheezy hoax! :yes: I was thinking of that Bigfoot on that old SciFi show where people scared their friends. Thats what it reminded me of.

Lapiche

...I was willing to believe it was true for a minute...until the shot of the face appeared.

was 'face' not part of the 'dramatization' that he had to make due to somebody not returning the video?

im not convinced, not by a long shoot but thought i would post it as i'd not come across it before.

the shame is that these people believe they can , & they probably will do,cash in & make a quick by fooling the public into think they've had an experience with a BF

If that is truely the same tree stump then that BigFoot is really tall. Somewhere like 9 to 10 feet tall (3 meters).

It is very interesting. It could be easily faked with a tall dummy in a furry outfit. The supposed video would be the proof. Was the re-enactment on the YouTube video supposed to be the same as the missing video?

Yes, to me the BF shown looked far too large to be in the correct proportions. It would be a good 10 feet tall and wide to boot. Looks more like a clever photoshop enlargement.

Add to that the second video with a bit more of the story got perhaps a little too far fetched and it lost any credibility the original had to begin with ...

It is a shame that we still have unscrupulous people about to try to sucker the unknowing about these things. It is a further shame that we still have the gullible unknowing among us to be thier victims. It reminds me of the 19th century snake oil salesmen of the Old West. As for myself, I decided to go out and look for these sasquatch creatures for myself. And now I know what I know. I would encourage interested folks to do thier own research, that way they will also know what they know. You know?

It is a shame that we still have unscrupulous people about to try to sucker the unknowing about these things. It is a further shame that we still have the gullible unknowing among us to be thier victims. It reminds me of the 19th century snake oil salesmen of the Old West. As for myself, I decided to go out and look for these sasquatch creatures for myself. And now I know what I know. I would encourage interested folks to do thier own research, that way they will also know what they know. You know?

I don’t know, do you know?

Unfortunately im on the other side of the world & am not in a position to go out looking for the big fella & as such am a bit restricted to conduct my own research.

Any chance you could share what you found out & convinced you of what opinions you have are correct?

Thanks

Stan

Very interesting. The face looks very fake though. The rest looks really interesting but the face really makes it lose any chance of being real.

It all looks too much like this for me.

linked-image

HN

• 1 month later...
Very interesting. The face looks very fake though. The rest looks really interesting but the face really makes it lose any chance of being real.

the video was a dramatization of the original video.

read next time

OK so you see the damn thing, you have a still camera and a video camera, why in the HELL wouldent you try and get closer??????????????????????????? GRRRRR to quote the x-files I want to believe , but seriously come'on get a closer shot!

• 1 year later...

What's amazing to me is how quick everyone will jump on the it's a hoax wagon. Wave the it's impossible signs and beat their chests like gorillas. Instead of saying that's impossible why not ask how its possible and work from that angle. However since we're looking at so many angles from different people I'm curious as to how many of you have seen a flesh and blood Sasquatch in the daylight? If so from how far away and how many times? I'd be willing to bet none of the people above this post I'm making have and yet they all post like they're experts on what they shouldn't look like or how it's a hoax. I saw claims from some posters that they've seen some costume with a face just like that one. OK where? People are always wanting evidence and then they make claims and provide no evidence for their claims. It's OK though since everyone is entitled to an opinion.............and yet no one will analyze the data at hand without prejudice.......or analyze their own opinion. I can tell you from what I've EXPERIENCED and SEEN in the daylight that the still images of that male are of an older male. Somewhere around 8.5 to 9 feet tall. The eyebrow ridge looks right with the eyes sunk farther back into the head than a human's. The length of the hair and bulk of the arms and legs looks right. The fattened or distended belly looks right for an older male. So can I say it's genuine? I wouldn't dare with this group of people but I can say it matches up with what I've seen in the daylight quite well.

The 2 video links I'm posting here are called hoax and fake by people all the time and I'm also attaching a still photo taken by the man in the first vid running up a fallen tree. I'd just like to see how many people say fake right away with some faint symbol of logic and if anyone analyzes it carefully and asks more questions. 0-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIIgGtpcG94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_eNxMdqmw0

post-105734-017774700 1288249715_thumb.j

What's amazing to me is how quick everyone will jump on the it's a hoax wagon.

How many of these videos , pictures , frozen bif's , bifs in cages at a old lady's yard , etc. have been proven to be a hoax?

Now , how many have any shred of verifiable , un-deniable evidence that it is a new species never found before?

That should answer your question. thumbsup.gif

How many of these videos , pictures , frozen bif's , bifs in cages at a old lady's yard , etc. have been proven to be a hoax?

Now , how many have any shred of verifiable , un-deniable evidence that it is a new species never found before?

That should answer your question. thumbsup.gif

Congratulations, you're in the "it's all fake" club

Congratulations, you're in the "it's all fake" club

That is all you have to my questions?...really?

Do you realise every self proclaimed "skeptic" out there including me would want nothing other than these things to be real?

Edited by Sakari

its as if a few guys were drinking one friday night and its close to halloween... one says to the others, hey lets pretend we saw bigfoot in the forest and put it on youtube...

That is all you have to my questions?...really?

Do you realise every self proclaimed "skeptic" out there including me would want nothing other than these things to be real?

Were you hoping I would debate with you or something? If you're not going to analyze it showing how you reached the conclusion it's fake, why would I bother?

Were you hoping I would debate with you or something? If you're not going to analyze it showing how you reached the conclusion it's fake, why would I bother?

No I was not hoping...I just like to see people respond with more than a 3 word smart ass comment....Can you point and quote where I said this video is a fake ?

I have not watched all of it yet , I was answering how you said people yell "hoax" so easily , If a reply was made to that , I would think it would be one explaining why this one may not be a hoax....

I will reply how I feel and why later about the video.....