Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chi and what not

D1CKY D1AMOND

So yesterday a friend of mine invited me to chill at his dojo and watch what they do.

I got into a conversation with a chi practitioner (Horrible English) 95 years old and very sharp. I asked him about chi and how it supposedly works.

Naturally of course I don't believe chi really exists outside of psychology as opposed to a mystical energy. But when I told him this he said it doesn't matter what you think I can show you personally otherwise. So naturally I'm interested in what he wants to do.

First thing he did was ask me to hold out my hand. I was thinking nothing will happen, then he placed his hands a few inches from mine and after a few second i felt a tingling feeling in my hand and then an electrical sensation up my arm... I was amazed by this, safe to say my mind was blown.

After this he opened his shirt and told me to punch him as hard as i could anywhere. At this point I became nervous because he's 95 years old and because I have some boxing skills etc. He told me it was alright and with people watching I nailed him a bit and his stomach was as hard as a rock. He said harder so I gave him my best shot and fractured a bone in my hand. He stood there didn't budge or make a sound.

What I thought was incredible is that a 95 year old man who must weigh 120 soaking wet could stop a punch with 220 lbs of power behind it like a brick wall.

The Chi projection to me was the most impressive, it totally caught me off guard. I really didn't think it was possible at all.

===

Yesterday I went from total non belief to amazement what I seen yesterday was simply astounding.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D1CKY D1AMOND

• eight bits

• Max.L

Top Posters In This Topic

So, are you going to take his course?

(And sorry to hear about your hand. Speedy recovery.)

So, are you going to take his course?

(And sorry to hear about your hand. Speedy recovery.)

I am actually probably gonna sign up, I have become fascinated with esoteric arts like chi gong... If not his another one anyway.

In regards to my hand it's cool doesn't bug me at all just went home and wrapped it up.... I've only broken my hands fighting like a million time :lol: not a big deal. Thanks for the well wishes though. :tu:

So yesterday a friend of mine invited me to chill at his dojo and watch what they do.

I got into a conversation with a chi practitioner (Horrible English) 95 years old and very sharp. I asked him about chi and how it supposedly works.

Naturally of course I don't believe chi really exists outside of psychology as opposed to a mystical energy. But when I told him this he said it doesn't matter what you think I can show you personally otherwise. So naturally I'm interested in what he wants to do.

First thing he did was ask me to hold out my hand. I was thinking nothing will happen, then he placed his hands a few inches from mine and after a few second i felt a tingling feeling in my hand and then an electrical sensation up my arm... I was amazed by this, safe to say my mind was blown.

After this he opened his shirt and told me to punch him as hard as i could anywhere. At this point I became nervous because he's 95 years old and because I have some boxing skills etc. He told me it was alright and with people watching I nailed him a bit and his stomach was as hard as a rock. He said harder so I gave him my best shot and fractured a bone in my hand. He stood there didn't budge or make a sound.

What I thought was incredible is that a 95 year old man who must weigh 120 soaking wet could stop a punch with 220 lbs of power behind it like a brick wall.

The Chi projection to me was the most impressive, it totally caught me off guard. I really didn't think it was possible at all.

===

Yesterday I went from total non belief to amazement what I seen yesterday was simply astounding.

Shaolin monks can also do that iron stomach trick , in fact , most of them have hardened bodies .