Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A True Story

no-BSer

Late 70's (78 ithink) I was over at my Dad's boss's house(i used to hang around his son)playin tag with 5-7 other kids at night when a kid said"Hey what's that!" and there it was,as big as the moon,maby 1/2 mile away(less I'm sure)and maby 500 ft up or so!This thing went in a slow arc and disappeared behind the horizon of some trees.While this was going on,the kids screamed for their parents to come look,at first the wife come out,she seen this and got her husband out there right quickly I tell ya.One of the parents(wife I think)went in and got binocs and i can still see them standing on the porch lookin at this thing as it disappered behind the trees.After the first one,came another one,same path,except it stopped and shown down a beam and I think(not sure)lifted something up and disappeared behind the same trees.I can't remember no colours er nuthin,think i can remember a humming noise,the beam I remember.One of the kids kinda made a dash for the fence to chase after it,and the parents screamed at him to get his ass back.After that,everyone was sent home,my Dad's boss called my Dad to come pick me up,and I can remember the drive home,goin slow,lookin out the windows,but we (Dad and I)never seen nuthin.The next school day I mentioned to the class that me and ----- seen a UFO and the whole class(including the teacher)roared with laughter.Me and ----- were in the same class,and I remember the look he give me,lucky looks can't kill.Anyways shortly after my Dad told me not to mention it publicly anymore so I figure ----- musta said something to his Dad,and (continued)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• no-BSer

• TheBloom

• Mishari

• Boddhi

he said something to my Dad(which was his boss)!Throughout the years my Dad asked his boss about what was seen that night and he wouldn't ever say much,just a nod er sumthin,no details,and they worked together for 30 years.Once,about ten years ago,I happened to run into my Dad's boss at a bar.I was all p***ed up and started talkin,askin him questions.People around me started laughin(can't blame them)till he confirmed what we seen that night,even then,he'd only nod his head.About 8 years ago er so,I did a job for one of the kids(an adult at this time)and after we were done talkin about price&materials I asked him if he remembered that night(in front of his wife)and his eyes got big and he said"I remember it like it happened yesterday!"I never really asked him much about it,wish I would've now,damn it!Throughout the years I've heard of maby four-5 other incidents,3 of which were pretty drastic(close,real close)one guy had nervous breakdown n lost or quit his job.About the same time(I shouldn't even mention this)that we seen them,I was kept from school becuz I had bumps on my back about as big as a thumb-nail and there was about 12 or so of them,maby even 2 sets.Also,I remember wakin up at night once or twice,same time,and I was so scared,I couldn't move,even breathe for maby 45 seconds er so,and hearing movement.Go ahead,make yer wise cracks,hell I would too!If you go to National UFO Reporting Center,and look for Oxdrift under reports by state(Ontario)there's another report that happened,same time(ish),1-2 miles away.There's my story

Seriously, i read your story and the other one on that website u said and i think you are really full of it. i mean come on man, who do you think you are to believe such a story that anyone could make up. Hell No, Alien Do not exist and i don't know how drunk you were or what drugs you were taking that night but i think i see some UFO's now, oooo here comes another one. Please, Save your story to yourself and i would really like it if you would not say or mention your story again!

Seriously, i read your story and the other one on that website u said and i think you are really full of it. i mean come on man, who do you think you are to believe such a story that anyone could make up. Hell No, Alien Do not exist and i don't know how drunk you were or what drugs you were taking that night but i think i see some UFO's now, oooo here comes another one. Please, Save your story to yourself and i would really like it if you would not say or mention your story again!

WTF dude?

One, you are on a UNEXPLAINED WEBSITE, one YOU signed up for, and what YOU'RE saying is BS. Please kindly tell me how the hell you know aliens do not exist, or he didn't see anything. I suggest you shut the hell up cos basically, what you just said is stupid.

Yea, I don't know how you can say ET's do not exist. Do you have facts, and proof to prove the millions of people that have seen them wrong? I do not know if no-BSer is telling the truth, but I think something like that could happen.

-Rogers

PS. It's very rude to tell someone to never speak about here experiences ever again...That is what this site is for....

Edited by Rogers1

Oh, Come on you mean to tell me you believe that made up story?? i can make one up right now, if i wanted to but why should i lie?? What prove do those millions have about aliens existing?? what evidence?? Pictures??? they can be easily edited and played with! That's what movies make, unreal spaceships and Alien shapes and body that they dreamed of and put it on camera.

Oh, Come on you mean to tell me you believe that made up story?? i can make one up right now, if i wanted to but why should i lie?? What prove do those millions have about aliens existing?? what evidence?? Pictures??? they can be easily edited and played with! That's what movies make, unreal spaceships and Alien shapes and body that they dreamed of and put it on camera.

Please leave the skepticism to those of us who are actually good at it. thumbsup.gif

no-BSer ,

Can you please go into more detail as what it looked like? Also, where you saw it and in which direction was it going. I have to know. I had a similiar situation happen that me and my friend witnessed but I cannot remember the year. I think it might have been in the early 80's.

Mishari u rude tit.Why are you here if you just wanna debunk other peoples storys?The guy could of made it up,he could be telling the truth but to dismiss him like that you just make yourself sound like a fool,this is a UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES site???!!!! Durghhhh!!!!!

What do you believe in? The smurfs?

That's enough with the derogatory remarks and impolite demands to refrain from posting 'experiences'. As stated, this is an unexplained mysteries forum, whose format is primarily based on strange encounters. Question someone's account all you like, but you are expected to do so in a civil manner. Crude and vulgar retorts are also frowned upon, further nastiness will result in formal warnings to those responsible.

Magikman

That's an interesting story there, no-BSer. All I can say is the human memory is a funny thing, and it sounds like this happened to you quite some time ago. How can you be sure it really happened like you say it did?

Hell No, Alien Do not exist and i don't know how drunk you were or what drugs you were taking that night but i think i see some UFO's now

I resent that, I never see aliens when I'm drunk. Unless the ones in the kitchen at Taco Cabana count.

lol taco cabana laugh.gif anywhoo intresting story some more details would be nice as to what exacly it looked like and if you even have a clue as to what it picked up?

WOW,what a reply that one!I only wish you would've been there,wish everyone coulda seen what i(we)seen that night!And yes it was a long time ago,20+ years ago.Sometimes,honestly,I wish I'd never have seen it!Makes a person question this whole religion thing that's for sure.As for what it looked like,if ya hold a quarter or a nickel at arms length,that's the size of it,colours,can't really remember none,just a bright glowing ball.Direction?South to North.Ya's gotta remember I was 10 or so at the time.Names?Hell ya I can give ya's names of the other people that seen it,but I won't of course,would you's?The town it happened in was DRYDEN,Ont,Canada.And like I said B4,if you's go on National UFO Reporting Center and look under reports by State(ONTARIO),you'll see one other report(besides mine)from OXDRIFT,Ont.I'd almost guaranty that's from the same time.Put it this way,I've never seen anything like that B4 or since and I doubt VERY much I ever will again,they were close.I've driven by the place a few times in recent years and I figure that where they crossed over(the last shown down a beam and picked up something I'm sure)there is now an abandoned farmhouse.I know,it's hard to believe,ya can't believe till you've seen for yerself,I'd be willing to take a lie detector test ANYTIME and/or go under hypnosis ANYTIME.If I knew the other witnesses wouldn't get upset(they would)I'd give ya's names.Honestly,I'm no UFO freak even after that,I just kinda figure it's time to tell my story,especially after I seen that Oxdrift report,maby piece things together.

It was at night that this happened,as to what they picked up(if anything)no idea.It's kinda like lookin at snap-shots(memory)know what I mean?I'm sure I remember the parents sayin "Look it's pickin something up!" Maby I'll work up enough nerve to phone one of the people(the one I did a job for)and ask him to come on here and write what he seen,he'd remember more,he was older.If the parents would come on here(they won't and I won't even ask them)they'd be able to tell ya's in detail what happened,size,colours,beam etc,,more than me,a lot more.Like I said B4,lie detector/hypnosis anytime,you's pay the bill,now there's a challenge to anyone who has the bucks and the means.No kiddin,I'm much more interested in ghost's than I am UFO's,I never really talked about this till 10-12 years ago except maby to my dad or family,now,I'll tell almost anyone,simply cuz it's true,simple as that.The few scathing remarks that was posted here is exactly why most people don't talk about what they've seen.My Dad's boss for instance,perfect example right there,he wouldn't even talk to my Dad about it,even though they worked together for over 30 years!I've told quite a few people that I've seen UFO's and 80% of their reactions are the same,ridicule,scorn etc.But then after some of them people get to know me,they realise I'm no BSer and they question a bit more(I've never told them or anyone the whole story,are you nuts?)My Dad for instance can't remember the bumps on my back,I can,it kept me outta school..My offer's open to anyone who pays my expense(cheap)remember!!

Ever get hypnotized? Maybe you'll remember more.

Anyways... good luck

P.S

Don't even bother reading mishari's posts. He has nothng valuable to say if all he's going to do is put everyone else down. His problems go WAY deep. So keep posting, cus some of us appreciate it.

Cheers

No I never have been hypnotized,thought of it lots tho,just for that reason!Guess ya can't really blame a person for not believing,till you've seen it(them).Personally though I don't like the cruel remarks,but ,oh well.As for other posts,what else can I post that is the truth?I suppose I can tell ya's my best friend's Dad had something fly over his truck in Northern Manitoba on his way out cutting wood 40 years ago er so,shut his truck right down for awhile.He only mentioned this to his one son about 6-7 years ago,and he told my buddy & me!And why did he only mention it after so long?Actually after he got his truck going,he went back home,told his family and they accused him of drinking and basically made an ass of him.Can't blame him I suppose.I also did a job for a guy that worked in NORAD who now lives in WALDOFF,Ont.We got to talkin,and he'd started sayin stuff about things that were seen on the radar but couldn't be explained.There's more that Ive heard happen around my area,but.To be honest,I'm regretting even putting on my story,if i could take it off I would I think.Maby someone who was there that night will read this and verify what was seen,that would be nice.Believe or don't believe,I couldn't care less.

I am glad that your story was not dismissed. For all any of us know we encounter alien life everyday and we just don't know it.

well i havent read the story yet but must point out one thing. having the title "a true story" and the user name "no-BSer" would be exactly what an aspiring fiction writer would do. whistling2.gif

I am glad that your story was not dismissed. For all any of us know we encounter alien life everyday and we just don't know it.

Oh come on....how many times a year do you encounter Michael Jacks-shhhhh

laugh.gif Sorry i couldnt resist that one and i shouldnt have said it coz im a massive fan of MJ....still.....you could be right. We may very well encounter alien life every day.

I put the name A TRUE STORY cuz it is,and I put the name no-BSEer cuz I'm not.If I was BSing yous,you'd think I'd have more than 2 threads started(a 3rd if ya look under bigfoot,my buddy seen one,I teased him for a year or 2, I bet.Then I was convinced otherwise)Usually I break out in goose bumps when I think of what I(we) seen that night,not now tho cuz I've been talkin(writing) about it.Like I said,I wish EVERYONE coulda been there.Coulda walked the distance to where they were in under 5 min.There's no way they were anything but UFO's,they scared my Dad's boss enough for him to send everyone home and get me picked up when I was supposed to spend the night there.Hell,I'm not even into UFO's much(ghosts i like),just telling what happened.About the bumps on my back,who knows,mighta happened months or a year after that.About me wakin up to scared to move,mighta been a bad dream.But I'm pretty sure them 2 happened about the same time.Anyways,this'll be my last reply,unless I work up enough nerve to try and talk to the other witnesses again.The one guy I'm sure he wouldn't mind,but ya never know.Hell I bet we coulda walked the distance to where they were in 2 minutes.They were as big as a house or a one bedroon apartment,about that size.Hold a quarter,nickel,penny at arms length,that's how big they were.Adios

That was an interesting story but one thing that caught my attention was the time span - happened over twenty years ago.

I saw an interesting documentary recently where a goup of volunteers were wlaked passed a cordoned off crash site rigged up). They had helmet cams on so the producers could see exactly what they saw. The crash site was made up of foil, bits of wood excetera and one military guard.

After one month, the volunteers were interviewed about what they and the results were drastic. some reported seeing alien bodies, bits of a crashed saucer and being chasd by two armed guards and threatened at gunpoint. None of this happened and the result of the experiment was that if over a period of one month your recall change change so drastically, what could happen after twenty or thirty years (Roswell springs to mind).

^I saw that too a while back

Mr No-bser, interesting story. although 20 some years ago? That's longer than I've been alive.

**shrugs**

I'm too tired to be skeptical right now........**yawn**