Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A War?

MysticOnion

For a long time now I've been plagued by thoughts of war. I really am starting to believe its coming soon, I don't know how, I don't know why, but I see War, destruction and death. Yes - even on the scale of the first and second world wars - or more.

A war would mean everyone would have to cut back on everything, clothing, gas, petrol, oil, food....

I think something will occur that will bring about a war - cos you know people don't care about the environment enough - the cutbacks will have to be forced upon us.

Thinking this way - is it paranoia, psychic prediction or a logical conclusion to a present situation?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MysticOnion

• Rosewin

• Godsnmbr1

• firearchdruid

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean other than the many wars we have going on now?

Everyone is being hit by a horrible recession right now. Most people are cutting back.

I'll say maybe paranoia?

I think something will occur that will bring about a war - cos you know people don't care about the environment enough - the cutbacks will have to be forced upon us.

I'm not sure I understand the statement above.

HN

For a long time now I've been plagued by thoughts of war. I really am starting to believe its coming soon, I don't know how, I don't know why, but I see War, destruction and death. Yes - even on the scale of the first and second world wars - or more.

A war would mean everyone would have to cut back on everything, clothing, gas, petrol, oil, food....

Thinking this way - is it paranoia, psychic prediction or a logical conclusion to a present situation?

these thoughts do cross my mind occasionally as well, the world is getting increasingly chaotic, i think it will reach a peak where it couldn't get any more chaotic, then maybe, war will happen

Do you mean other than the many wars we have going on now?

Everyone is being hit by a horrible recession right now. Most people are cutting back.

I'll say maybe paranoia?

I'm not sure I understand the statement above.

HN

You think its bad now? During the second world war Britain was Blitzed, thousands upon thousands died, pearl harbour was bombed, Hitler destroyed the lives of everybody alive during that time all because of his megalomania, and you think its bad NOW?

I'm talking about something on that scale - if Britain was Blitzed today, things would be so different. Nobody would be able to take it and they wouldn't fight back like they did in the old days - the world is a different place.

Yeah everyone know there is going to be a war soon.

America will attack other countries as they don't have much left of kindness after these past years. Or perhaps Russia will take a advancement and destroy USA as they have the chance. Perhaps even EU is going to take over or China. There is many indications toward war, though no one really wish it now, so it is still on hold. Some lands will fight for water... it is going to turn ugly sooner or later.

I think it is certainly a question of when and not if!

I think maybe this is a combination of paranoia and plain calculation, I don't think it takes a genius to work out that something is going to give at some point.

You only have to watch one of the many news channels for 10 minutes to get that feeling of impending doom.

this war that you're speaking of, it will come and only in a short matter of time, I know. I've been having a dream of the biggest world war since I was five years old and now it's gotten to be more detailed, more surreal, more graphic, etc. the taste of ash and dirt is the what I taste in my dream and when I wake up, the feeling of fatigue after eight hours of sleep still hold me down, the feeling of deja vu happening more often too. it's only a matter of time, my friend. as for Russia and China, I wouldn't be too worried about just them attack us here in the USA, instead I would be worried about your american citizens revolting against the government and bringing it down as we're being invaded.

I think it is certainly a question of when and not if!

Seeing that war is the only constant the Pax Americana, if it can even be called that, but the peace that The West has experienced since the end of the last world war is an anomaly, wars are inevitable, so indeed I agree with the above statement.

I also have been having dreams for several years, seen my city desolated, seen racial war, seen increase of terrorism, seen soldiers kicking down doors, seen drones in the sky (going back to the early 90s), and more in my dreams. I do not dream about it constantly but every so often throughout the years but those dreams remain vivid. Those dreams could also be anxiety due to social concerns or even a manifestation of unrelated personal issues.

What I do know is that there is no need to fear, worry, or be anxious. A war might come or it might not. Worrying about it today only takes away from being able to live life fully. Enjoy who you have in your life today because anyone of us might die tonight without a war even being present.

Well Iran is looking like a pretty good canidate, North Korea to. I don't think China nor Russia really want to get into a dust up with the west.

So far the number one war maker currently is not Iran or N Korea but the USA and its allies aka NATO. If anything international begins it will be because the USA has acted like they can tell others what to do. For instance telling others they cannot have nuclear tech when we have it ourselves.

I do believe Oriana though is speaking more about domestic war...war caused by a collapse of the economic system perhaps, civil war, or even war waged by a government against its citizens.

Edited by Rosewin

There is a couple of statements here that I don't agree with so I wont quote anybody specifically. If England was blitzed they would surely do something about it. They would not just sit back and let it happen. The other comment about Russia destroying the U.S. because they have the chance. What chance are you referring to? I don't see the U.S getting beat by anybody abroad if the U.S declines it will probably be because of internal problems.

This reminds of the comments years back on another forum. People were talking about something coming. They didn't know what, but they could feel it coming and I think they thought there was a spiritual element to it. Not too long after the WTC was hit which indeed did start of quite a big war.

I'm not really speaking much from intuition here, but I think there's going to be even more war. There seems to be constant threats of more attacks and more reasons to go to war. With all the threat from various contries it's not hard to imagine WWIII. Speaking of psychic predictions I was about to fall asleep one night when I heard something about North Korea and war. :ph34r:

Funny thing - a war with a practically undefinable enemy?? Terrorists?? War on Terror??

Its not like a war at all.. its something fabricated. A war with an unseen enemy who doesn't play by the rules.

What I was talking about really was things getting so bad that food,clothing and petrol have to be in effect rationed and in some cases certain things banned, like driving over a certain number of miles per week, or only being allowed to have enough clothing coupons to buy two sets of clothing a year per person, air raids, no stockings for ladies and a ban on TV, internet, and mobile phones, the only form of communication being a radio, and only being allowed to call 2 people per day per person. All these freedoms we take for granted stripped from us in the name of war rationing. Having a war is the only way people would ever allow anything like this to happen to them.

I had interesting dreams before and during the little war I was caught in.

Few months before it started, I had horrible nightmares, jumped from the bed at night, believing the Earth will open, literally, and we’ll fall into the bottomless pit.

I dreamed about WWII a lot, which was kind of logical if you know something about that war I’m talking about. And crucifixion, in very religion-shattering sort of way.

So when it finally started I was not surprised. (Not just the dreams, I’ve read the papers and watched TV too LOL)

Then my dreams changed from historical and allegoric to very direct, useful kind. Like which places to avoid, or what to do in certain situation that will come true in real life.

As things slowly went to “normal” so my dreams went to “normal”. (What’s “normal” for me LOL) I do get occasional insights through my dreams, but not nearly as often as I did back then.

So, I know dreams can actually foretell future. I just hope dreams you have are only “calculations” of your mind, not future to come.

Which leads me to another interesting question – is there only one possible future?

BTW, the human society (all political options included) currently simply doesn't know how to go on without occassional war. One of the reasons why I hate this planet.

Right now i really dont se a war comming actually. The raw power that USA and NATO have built is just to strong, for anyone to challenge. I really dont se a war of countries in the scale of the previous world wars. Russia has to many internal problems to even think about going to war, and China is more concentrated in being the most powerful country in the world financially. India and Pakistan might end up fighting each other.

This reminds of the comments years back on another forum. People were talking about something coming. They didn't know what, but they could feel it coming and I think they thought there was a spiritual element to it. Not too long after the WTC was hit which indeed did start of quite a big war.

I'm not really speaking much from intuition here, but I think there's going to be even more war. There seems to be constant threats of more attacks and more reasons to go to war. With all the threat from various contries it's not hard to imagine WWIII. Speaking of psychic predictions I was about to fall asleep one night when I heard something about North Korea and war. :ph34r:

I had interesting dreams before and during the little war I was caught in.

Few months before it started, I had horrible nightmares, jumped from the bed at night, believing the Earth will open, literally, and we’ll fall into the bottomless pit.

I dreamed about WWII a lot, which was kind of logical if you know something about that war I’m talking about. And crucifixion, in very religion-shattering sort of way.

So when it finally started I was not surprised. (Not just the dreams, I’ve read the papers and watched TV too LOL)

Then my dreams changed from historical and allegoric to very direct, useful kind. Like which places to avoid, or what to do in certain situation that will come true in real life.

As things slowly went to “normal” so my dreams went to “normal”. (What’s “normal” for me LOL) I do get occasional insights through my dreams, but not nearly as often as I did back then.

So, I know dreams can actually foretell future. I just hope dreams you have are only “calculations” of your mind, not future to come.

Which leads me to another interesting question – is there only one possible future?

BTW, the human society (all political options included) currently simply doesn't know how to go on without occassional war. One of the reasons why I hate this planet.

Very interesting insights and experiences to the both of you. My father used to have dreams of floods so war might be the result of natural disasters. One nuke set off at one of the poles would flood many coastlines where the majority of people do live. Well that would not be so natural after all. Flooding might also be possible due to a pole shift but hopefully no flooding occurs within our lifetimes. I do find it very interesting that others might be able to intuit an impending disaster before it occurs and I do not doubt this at all.

Edited by Rosewin

Very interesting insights and experiences to the both of you. My father used to have dreams of floods so war might be the result of natural disasters. One nuke set off at one of the poles would flood many coastlines where the majority of people do live. Well that would not be so natural after all. Flooding might also be possible due to a pole shift but hopefully no flooding occurs within our lifetimes. I do find it very interesting that others might be able to intuit an impending disaster before it occurs and I do not doubt this at all.

Theres a couple of other reasons make me think of war. In the 1930s there was this great depression, which was followed by world war 2. I see the same pattern happening again - they've had the PM making slips of the tongue and calling the current recession a great depression as well, I feel like I'm picking up on little clues - he's talked about the NWO, in fact most leaders have been talking about it. I feel like the governments of the world have purposely engineered the global economic disaster - these people are not stupid, they are very very clever and they would have known what they were doing. They are not kids just out of college, they are not naive and they do understand trends and cause and effect. They knew this would happen, even if the rest of us could not see it. One of the worst mistakes we could make is to think it all happened by accident or they lost control, they didn't lose control - they knew what they were doing. Now they will have us exactly where they want us - controlling our money, how much we can earn, which in return controls our lifestyle and everything else in our lives because of chain reactions. The US plans to put a 90% tax on bonusses within banks and institutions who have been bailed out by the government during the economic crisis... that is no accident or just happened occurrance - that was planned. The banks will be nationalised and controlled by the big bank/government and before you know it, every part of our lives will be affected and controlled. The Tax Credits con orchestrated by Gordon Brown means we cannot earn any more than a given amount per person and the minimum wage means we don't earn any less than a given amount. If we earn more they take away the tax credits, meaning that it wouldn't matter if you earned more or not - you are still not going to benefit from it. Now they will also tax bonusses and take away all the perks from people earning a great deal and soon we'll all have to earn exactly the same amount of money no matter what. Sounds like communism.

So, if these little clues and thoughts are prompting me to predict a war - so be it. Psychic or not, it seems this is going to be the case. We don't make human sacrifices to Gods anymore, we don't kill people on a massive scale for a belief or religion, but wars are orchestrated by the elite so that millions are killed in wars, the main reason being to slim down and all the more for those who are left, creating in effect a utopian society.

It's not a question of if, only when and how. I agree with you that the people in charge must have seen this coming and actually planned for this to happen. Like you said, cream really does rise to the top and the people running the show on a global level must be incredibly intelligent and well-informed so to think that they somehow didn't see the signs... it's practically impossible. I just can't imagine what a war would like today between two great powers. Horrible, I'm sure but the actual conditions? Who knows. Would it be nuclear? Technological? Biological?

Exciting times, my friends. Exciting times indeed...

Trust me when I say, I never believed in an End Game scenrio, there would always be wars yes, but not one of those that brings ending to this world of humans. Now however, the US has in the works it's Grandeur'd Campaign in planning, soon to be signed by Congress. And if they refuse, the PRes and his cabinet, can just cause a Martial Law, which is fine, we haven't been Americans for over 50 years now.

First they'll say it'll only be mandatory 3 month training period, then they'll increase the Forced Drafts to 9 months, 6 months to training, 3 months of Tour of Duty, with a possible 6 months of Probationary Work as Security Officers here at home. We're Americans so don't try to argue this, we demanded a level of great safety from, "terrorism", and we got it, we asked for less right and an abrasion to privacy, we the people did, not the government, we did. The Forced Draft for our armed forces will be sometime in August or in Sept., which will be a no bull no evasion policy, you wouldn't even have time to hide in Canada. You, even me, with bad health, will be forced to join, this much I know of this stupid subject.

But again, the end game scenrio is highly possible, if USA continues it's plans for world domination through, Christianity or an Abrahamic World Religion. However, if USA chooses this, so will China and India, to protest by a code actionary arms, punch for punch, Russia will obiviously join this game, so will the EU, and all the world. I place my bets on China and India's coalitioned Alliance.

EA

China and Russia have much closer ties than China and India so if it's a coalition we're talking I'd expect those two to be the primary members. As for a draft... I'd love to see them try. There's no way this generation would put up with a draft unless we were going off to fight satan himself (which is something I'm sure our government would try to convince us of).

The American draft was failure people hated it and fought against it or fled so I doubt the American government will try a draft again.

A couple of the statments people made was funny like government leaders talking about NWO. Since when? I haven't heard anybody say anything about it probably because it doesn't exist. :tu:

Also the statement about America trying to take over the world. Is that a joke? Since when did we try that? Wars will always be fought but I don't see anybody trying to take over the world.