Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A haunting

southbronxden

I found this show the most enjoyable and I'm getting tired of all the reruns...the producer stated he wouldn't make anymore, someone should buy the rights and bring the show back.

• 4 months later...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadistic_greyfox

• Katherineelvira

• hope1117

• briNtx

I found this show the most enjoyable and I'm getting tired of all the reruns...the producer stated he wouldn't make anymore, someone should buy the rights and bring the show back.

true true I loved curling up in my bed to watch that series it really freaked me out!!! kudos!!

I used to love this show and watched it whenever there was a new ep on, had no idea that it's completely done now which is a shame.

I love it also but I hate the way most of them end; a preist comes in and theres a battle for the house/person, for a while everythings calm and then at the very end the ghost/demon/satan/whathaveyou comes back and the family goes running out of the house for ther lives!

I love it also but I hate the way most of them end; a preist comes in and theres a battle for the house/person, for a while everythings calm and then at the very end the ghost/demon/satan/whathaveyou comes back and the family goes running out of the house for ther lives!

I agree. It was entertaining to watch, but hard to take seriously. The stories all seem to come from people who are fanatical Christians and/or lacking in common sense. Every other episode they have the Warrens come in and proclaim that an unusual photo is a sign that a ninth level demon is opressing the house.

I like watching "A Haunting" too. It's fun entertainment...

Was it featured on Discovery Channel? I forget...

Yes it was which was kind of weird because it just didn't seem like a show you'd see on the channel.

I loved a haunting. Most of stories were really good and there seemed to be some very good and interesting evidence you could research.