Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone help me develop my abitities?

camochick

Ive discovered in the past 2 years that i can communicate with spirits and my dreams sometimes tell the future. I was just curious to see if anyone had any advise on how to improve my power and make it stronger. Plz and Ty.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mahtu

• camochick

• Virtual Particle

• Evolengas

Ive discovered in the past 2 years that i can communicate with spirits and my dreams sometimes tell the future. I was just curious to see if anyone had any advise on how to improve my power and make it stronger. Plz and Ty.

Practice meditation. You'll only learn more when you're properly set for it. Once you no longer feel your body, and are in the proper meditative trance, experiment. That will help you learn. No one else can help you beyond that because it's you.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that you should use them as lots and you will get better and also try to read as much as you can on the subject. Good luck!

definitely meditation. If you find a calm and focused center, you're much more likely to develop these abilities.

definitely meditation. If you find a calm and focused center, you're much more likely to develop these abilities.

Practice, practice and practice...

that's what I've been doing since I was a kid.

Ahh, meditation. ..

The "Take two and call me in the morning" of psychic training.

^_^ well, it does seem like a simple, obvious answer. but its about all i know that could help

Level grinding man. It's rough sometimes. Just ask your DM if they can throw some more encounters into your next adventure, or some xp bonuses for using your powers. :P

Hope It helps :tu:

Seriously though, I'm not sure what to tell you there. So I thought I'd kid ya a bit.

Meditation, in my experiences, is very mundane. It's about getting in the right frame of mind and self discovery. If that helps with these powers you profess to have... man I'd get to the nearest university and document it.

Good Luck.

I suggest you travel............also try to be more sensitive that wuld reeeeli help

Be open to new ideas but understand them as advice.

Urgh of all the abilities normally I would say resolve and determinations. Doesn't really work like that with yours. Ok what me and friends always says to others, is natural before supernatural. If you want to be able to do things on a supernatural level, try practicing on a natural level. In other words if you have difficulty communicating with the living dont expect to be a pro and communicating with the Dead and other spirits. The old were once young as the dead were once alive. I know this seems a pretty wild suggestion compared to others saying meditation. Yeah meditation will help you calm yourself and know the sound of your voice and soul, and in turn will help you identify that of others. However its not the best method of learning how to relate to others or learning how to relate to others.

Ok my wild suggestion is pipe up conversation with complete strangers. Two things people are afraid of in life: Death and embarassement. The first would be sheer madness by anyone to overcome, the second is something thats difficult but more achievable. You may feel shy etc by trying this tactic but if you can actually master good communication with the living via normal means your far more likely to succeed with the non-living. A lot of people will say that your born with gifts, I would say some people are born with gifts while other develop them at various points in theyre lives for one reason or another. Often in my opinion these are developed by something human. For example sympathy --> empathy. By doing this youll generate a prescence which will improve your ability, if people are more willing to open up to you so will spirits.

P.S sorry not really that good at articulating what I mean

• 8 months later...

Urgh of all the abilities normally I would say resolve and determinations. Doesn't really work like that with yours. Ok what me and friends always says to others, is natural before supernatural. If you want to be able to do things on a supernatural level, try practicing on a natural level. In other words if you have difficulty communicating with the living dont expect to be a pro and communicating with the Dead and other spirits. The old were once young as the dead were once alive. I know this seems a pretty wild suggestion compared to others saying meditation. Yeah meditation will help you calm yourself and know the sound of your voice and soul, and in turn will help you identify that of others. However its not the best method of learning how to relate to others or learning how to relate to others.

Ok my wild suggestion is pipe up conversation with complete strangers. Two things people are afraid of in life: Death and embarassement. The first would be sheer madness by anyone to overcome, the second is something thats difficult but more achievable. You may feel shy etc by trying this tactic but if you can actually master good communication with the living via normal means your far more likely to succeed with the non-living. A lot of people will say that your born with gifts, I would say some people are born with gifts while other develop them at various points in theyre lives for one reason or another. Often in my opinion these are developed by something human. For example sympathy --> empathy. By doing this youll generate a prescence which will improve your ability, if people are more willing to open up to you so will spirits.

P.S sorry not really that good at articulating what I mean

Thanks i get what you mean i think. I actually have tried some of what you said and it has helped a lot thank you.

Thanks i get what you mean i think. I actually have tried some of what you said and it has helped a lot thank you.

Another energy that would assist you with this, relates to the power of your intentions. When you elevate your intentions as it relates to these skills, you will attract the attention of the energies that will be served by your expression of these skills.

Self serving human interests are a poor intent. Devotion to community well being, with great respect for all ways of being, is a better intent. There are even higher intentions than that.

I hope this idea serves you in some way.

John

Some people like meditation..but I am not one for it mostly. I basically peopole watch to get more practice..anything I can study that's how I practice. If I am in car, I try to 'view' who is in the car 10 cars ahead of me, I do 'outling' its basically just doing it over and over again. To where these things you can do in a matter of seconds/minutes.

Like I said me personally I a mnot one for meditation. If you want to contact the dead more, I actually advise reading peopole in general..because the dead seem to pop in a good amount to help their loved ones...not a ton, but it's good pratice.

depends on where your forte is at in all honesty and what you can do or starting to

but always be careful with wanting more

sometimes just getting in the right mindset is all you can really do. For some people theatrics help with getting in the right frame of mind. try scrying with a mirror or bowl of water or something. Any "tool" people use to contact spirits is really just a tool to put one in the right mindset.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think these things can be taught..they either are or are not. I also don't think anyone can really answer your question other than to maybe suggest you study what "feels right to you" in your quest to know or learn more...The fact that you sense these things and want to learn more is obviously the first step, the second and your continued developement of it can only come from "within you", based on what gift(s) you have..I say this only because I believe they are gifts, and not something you can make yourself attain. You will be guided to the right resources to enhance your gifts if you simply look, listen and act on it...read, read, read......

I don't think these things can be taught..they either are or are not. I also don't think anyone can really answer your question other than to maybe suggest you study what "feels right to you" in your quest to know or learn more...The fact that you sense these things and want to learn more is obviously the first step, the second and your continued developement of it can only come from "within you", based on what gift(s) you have..I say this only because I believe they are gifts, and not something you can make yourself attain. You will be guided to the right resources to enhance your gifts if you simply look, listen and act on it...read, read, read......

Hello,

Well Im a middle aged person, some may say older lol but of course I do not... Saying that I speak with some experience of life and will say that I believe that anyone can develope abilities and yes others can be gifted at birth sorta speak... When I say gifted I just mean their gifts just seemed to appear with or without their knowing and alot are from birth... The non gifted IMO is those like me who have had to work to bring out their gifts and there was no sign from birth that I even had any gifts... I believe we all can acquire all the gifts we work toward, yes some have it easier in some things that may be a curse in other areas as we all have the pros and cons to everything we have and/or do... With saying this I just want to make it clear that based on my own abilities and how I acquired them I have to say that we all have these abilities yet some are blessed with the ability to use these abilities from birth and others have had to work to uncover what they knew... It goes much much deeper and I hope that I made it legiable as I am no grammer wiz etc etc lol...

Like many have said Meditation is a key factor and yes its just part of the growth however it is a core IMO... Your key times are from 11:00am to 12:00pm, 11:00pm to 12:00am, and 2:00am to 3:00am... Try to give this at least 30 minutes a day and if you take it serious, the time you spend working on this will set off an equal and opposite reaction that will benefit whatever you are working toward... We are simple minded people yet our minds are so complex and we can do so many things and only YOU will keep yourself from learning those things... Trust me when I say we are held back only by ourselves, yes we blame others however its ourselves that will let us down... Yes this can be changed but you have to start somewhere and Meditation is a good place...

BBB

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have lucid dreams and emotional connections with being able to tell whats gonna happen and possibly with the unknown being...but my problem is that I have these feelings and by the time the event or situation take place its too late for me to help...or I remember how I felt but didnt know specifically why I was feeling emotional at the time...if u know what I mean... and it sucks....how do I meditate? because if Im going have these abilities Id rather know how to use them or not have them at all....