Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most frequently asked Question

JustCallMeNEWGUY

But do they cure rickets as well? I hate to admit it, but the alien among us does have a point Human eveolution has occured in response to a certain solar cycle and we are all, in a way, creatures of the sun. And the sun was probably the first object of worship by all evolveing sapient humans MAybe i'll have to think about converting from worship of the son to worship of the sun. Any chance of getting a franchise deal ?

I'll never convert NEVER!!!

But, while the sun plays an import part in our health and the planet's well being, I just don't get where he is coming from.

To me the sun is just a big huge star, so are we gonna say that every other star is a God? There must be a lot of lonely unworshiped god's out there... :cry:

Edited by Moon Minion

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3rd rock resident alien

• Moon Minion

• Mr Walker

• Rosewin

Yes, you are right, Madame; the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and yet you forget that everywhere there is evil under the sun.

Spot the evil. They are the ones pointing you to the missing god and bilks you, squeezing every penny you've got.

Unless of course you're an albino, or have lupus etc... then the sun'll kill you... what a kind over lord... Of course you can join us in reality and realize the sun is just that... the sun.

It is the one providing you with everything.

I'll never convert NEVER!!!

But, while the sun plays an import part in our health and the planet's well being, I just don't get where he is coming from.

To me the sun is just a big huge star, so are we gonna say that every other star is a God? There must be a lot of lonely unworshiped god's out there... :cry:

Gods don't need worship. That book or people who gave you the idea of a god that needs worship, It's not god but a scam to get money from you without them taking any liabilities and just point you to the missing god.

Gods don't need worship. That book or people who gave you the idea of a god that needs worship, It's not god but a scam to get money from you without them taking any liabilities and just point you to the missing god.

Wait, so are you even referring to the literal sun, or are you meaning a metaphorical sun?

Edited by Moon Minion

It is the one providing you with everything.

that made No Sense, to what they just wrote. did you even read it?

and as weve shown on here before, even though 3rd ignores it, the sun doesnt support everything, or give life to everything.

so people, when they claim it does, dont listen to their preaching.

Wait, so are you even referring to the literal sun, or are you meaning a metaphorical sun?

You want to give thanks to the Sun in a form of worship? Give thanks for what it provides you. Keep your money and offerings. Spread the word of a God that is with them everyday. The Sun.

that made No Sense, to what they just wrote. did you even read it?

and as weve shown on here before, even though 3rd ignores it, the sun doesnt support everything, or give life to everything.

so people, when they claim it does, dont listen to their preaching.

What you eat, The Sun grows it for you. It is your provider. You need the sun to live.

Yes there is, It is the Sun. The Star of your life.

Sun = God

Very true. To believe in God is to believe in a higher power. Therefore, there is a God. Humans are not the pinnacle

:huh: But, God created the sun, Not is the sun? Meh, you have your beliefs and I'll have mine.

:huh: But, God created the sun, Not is the sun? Meh, you have your beliefs and I'll have mine.

Yes ma'am, but the concept of God, to those that do not believe, is a higher power. God is that higher power.

Edited by soldier4death