Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Readings...Come & Get Um'

soulseeker

Do me.

Male

Single/No Kids

I sense a strong affection for rainy days....you enjoy being able to stay inside & read...or gain knowlege somehow.....but don't enjoy days and days of rain as you tend to get stir crazy.

Your heart was broken a time ago and you still have not completely healed...

I'm thinking you are irish or enjoy drinking...I'm seeing beer in a mug and the color green(no I am not drinking green beer right now)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soulseeker

• HerNibs

• kelly0926

• spiritlove

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

try me! (please)

I see a lost child.....this could either mean...a miscarriage, adoption, or death....

I see a distant relationship with a family member.....you still care for them just prefer they not be around...

I also see cats, lots of cats....have no real idea where thats going...maybe you have cats....but it seems more like a catlady senerio...

perhaps you know someone with lots of cats.....alot.

I would like a reading. I'm feeling like I need to know something.

It seems like a passed loved one is trying to contact you....something about a mistake on a will....

I get the word "brother" repeating in my head.

"Just ask him"?? that phrase too keeps repeating

lol, just saying "do me" does not sound right. :lol:

LoL...don't feel bad, I said the same thing on another forum..... :lol:

And if you would be so kind, I would like a reading as well. :)

I sense a shift in you...maybe your beliefs or fears are changing....some sort of realization is on it's way.

Perhaps a project, something you have worked on, that is soon to be finished.

The name " Rachel"or "Rachelle" is repeating in my head. It's not as clear as usual....perhaps you have not yet met this person...

I sense a shift in you...maybe your beliefs or fears are changing....some sort of realization is on it's way.

Perhaps a project, something you have worked on, that is soon to be finished.

The name " Rachel"or "Rachelle" is repeating in my head. It's not as clear as usual....perhaps you have not yet met this person...

THx! ^_^

Seems pretty acurate. Esp. the first statement.

I don't know anyone named Rachel.....yet.

I am not really getting much for you...

the words "your daddys car" keep repeating in my head

LOL. Ok. Do you need more information?

Sorry, but the daddy's car part really wouldn't apply for me. Daddy has never been around. Daughter (who calls her father "Daddy") has her own car.

Let me know if you get any more.

HN

I wouldnt mind a reading, just for fun :P

How very interesting.

I'd like one if you don't mind. :)

I would like for you to try and read me when you have a chance.

It would be most appreciated. :)

This is interesting. When you get a minute. Robert Age 47

I'll take one if you are still around...

I feel contentment....your life seems to be good right now...maybe a little slow, but your ok with that for now

I see a sport maybe soccer...a round ball

The word "romeo" is repeating in my head....perhaps you are the romantic type....

I wouldnt mind a reading, just for fun :P

I feel a motherly feeling....like you take care of your own as well as playing the mother figure to others around you.....

I see a bright garden...lots or reds & purples....

I also sense a great burden or pressure...possibly a situation you want to be out of but keep getting pulled back into

How very interesting.

I'd like one if you don't mind. :)

I feel like you are searching for something...but i also feel that deep down you don't really want to find it..

you thrive on expirencing new things...

The words "throw the rope" are repeating in my head....

That seems to be all I am getting right now....I will be back later to get to the rest of you, as well as a re-read for you HN...

This is exausting, mentally, I am so used to blocking out the images and feeling I get, so this is a change.

Thanks for helping me to figure me out.

Keep em comin' :)

Can I have one too please? I would love to have a reading. ^^

Take your time too.

K so if you want a reading just say so.....I promise to get to everyone who asks....i do not promise to be right.

I'm interested, may I have a reading done?

I see a very close realtion ship....with an elderly person....

the words"stuck in a glass box" keep repeating in my head......my guess its a figure of speech.....

perhaps you feel trapped or feel like you or someone is holding you back from doing something.....

Hmmm a close relationship well kinda but we aren't close close. As for the second part yeah I've always felt that way all my life just the way it works in my family I guess.

Thanks soulseeker for the reading ;).

Can I have a reading please?

I would like one. Male/ 52

I see tractor...maybe you work or have worked on a fram...or do work with tractors....

I sense an infatuation with someone, but it is not reciprocated......

I also keep seeing a road...maybe you travel alot.....the road seems to be in the country.....

Soulseeker, I thank you VERY much for the reading, truly.

You are very accurate, on all three, unfortunately for me however... Both the tractor thing, and road, especially in the country, both are insightful, because I will make a big move in location in the near future, to somewhere in the country (very likely a ranch). The infatuation is true as well, sadly. I knew that it was not reciprocated, but still am thankful for your bringing it in front of me. It is fairly new, and I suspect it will not last longer than a month.

If you dont mind me asking, do you see anything significant as for education with me this fall? Or anything else of importance?

Once again, thanks so much!