Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Readings...Come & Get Um'

soulseeker

hey I would like a reading if you dont mind ^_^

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soulseeker

• HerNibs

• kelly0926

• spiritlove

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sense a strong affection for rainy days....you enjoy being able to stay inside & read...or gain knowlege somehow.....but don't enjoy days and days of rain as you tend to get stir crazy.

Your heart was broken a time ago and you still have not completely healed...

I'm thinking you are irish or enjoy drinking...I'm seeing beer in a mug and the color green(no I am not drinking green beer right now)

While I loathe rainy days anytime I do like to increase my knowledge and I do read a lot as well.

As for my heart it hasn't ever really been broken, I've had relationships but was unhappy in all of them. Every break up felt more relieving for me and over the last few years made me realize that monogamy wasn't for me.... Only one of my relationships I truly enjoyed because the girl I was with shared the 'swinging' ideals that I have. I didn't miss the girl so much as I missed her friends who were all pretty awesome.

As for being Irish... kinda. My dad is Irish and Scottish but my mom however is European. In regards to drinking I don't I maybe drink twice a year sometimes three. You mention the color green, I'm Canadian and we have the best home grown green in the world....

That seems to be all I am getting right now....I will be back later to get to the rest of you, as well as a re-read for you HN...

This is exausting, mentally, I am so used to blocking out the images and feeling I get, so this is a change.

Thanks for helping me to figure me out.

Keep em comin' :)

Cool. Thanks! :)

Let me know if you need anything.

HN

I would like for you to try and read me when you have a chance.

It would be most appreciated. :)

I sense an affection for bike sports...like BMX or Motorcross...

The words "Fix the garage door" are repeating in my head...

I see a large dog, golden or fawn in color...

I am noticing that things seem to come to me quicker and more clearly, when I have a picture. I don't nessesarily need a picture but if you would like you could add one. I don't need age or birthday, unless you feel like adding them.

Ok.

I'll bite.

I'm skeptical. But, I'd be honored if you'd try me.

I am seeing books and a desk...possibly a home library.....

I sense you feel burdened...or very tired....

The Phrase "white pickett fence" is repeating in my head

This is interesting. When you get a minute. Robert Age 47

I am seeing 2 dogs....they look somewhat like shepards...

I usaully don't add this for fear of being wrong and looking crazy, :wacko: but sometimes I get scenes(like memories i dont know) running through my head. :blink: I usually only post important points in the scene and move on ...but i can't move on ...this ones on auto replay...

I see 2 shepard like dogs running around from behind, to the front of a small house with a small porch to meet a man, who seems to be the owner.....after i get there ...it goes right back to the dogs running around from behind the house.

Sorry I couldn't get more..

Edited by soulseeker

I'm not very familure with these things ,But I'll take a chance,I'm 42

I sense that you live alone...or feel like you do...

I feel an affection for fish....or fishing...

The word "renegade" is repeating in my head...

I feel like you are searching for something...but i also feel that deep down you don't really want to find it..

you thrive on expirencing new things...

The words "throw the rope" are repeating in my head....

Rather insightful. Thank you very much. :)

I'll take one when you get a chance.

Thanks! It's much appreciated.

I sense a closeness to family..but also resentment of some sort...

You enjoy spending time in nature....

The Name "Mona" is repeating in my head....

Can I have one too please? I would love to have a reading. ^^

Take your time too.

I sense an overwhelming feeling of kindness....your are uncommonly kind...

A fondness for water...especially waterfalls

I feel a deeply hidden sadness...

read me whenever you get the chance.

thanks.

How come I still don't have a reading,. I already asked for one. :cry:

Edited by Kissmet31

I'm interested, may I have a reading done?

I sense a high level of intelligence....possably a high IQ...or a "jack of all trades"...

An affection for the color blue...or a specific object that is blue...

I see boats...

For those of you who have not got a reading....I am going through the list of post one at at time as they appear,the only reason I will stray from this is if someone happens to catch my attention or I get flooded with their information. I have just finished a reading for blue valentine.....My mind is getting tired....so i need to take a break....I will be back on this afternoon...after 3 pm EST....I usually can get to about 4-6 posts at a time...I still promise to get to everyone...for those waiting for a re-read...I will get to you after the others of if something catches my attention or I get something specific.

I hope everyone is enjoying these reading....thanks again. :D

Can I have a reading please?

I feel a strong connection with animals...it almost seems like you feel a family like bond to all animals.....

I sense that you feel trapped where you live and long for wide open spaces...

I feel a sadness...possibly because of a recent loss...

yes please

I sense an affection for playgrounds...specifically merry-go-rounds...

I feel a happiness,...like you have just started something new and great or discovered something wonderful...

I see an old clothes line hung with white linen...sheets i believe

I would like one. Male/ 52

I see bathrooms..toilets of all kinds...possibly you work with them...or perhaps you are having stomach or urinary issues....

I sense that you sometimes feel torrent inside...or out of control of yourself...

I also see a carnation....

I see bathrooms..toilets of all kinds...possibly you work with them...or perhaps you are having stomach or urinary issues....

I sense that you sometimes feel torrent inside...or out of control of yourself...

I also see a carnation....

Best reading ever!

Sorry, just struck me funny.

:)

HN

I feel a strong connection with animals...it almost seems like you feel a family like bond to all animals.....

I sense that you feel trapped where you live and long for wide open spaces...

I feel a sadness...possibly because of a recent loss...

The second one is right in the spot... the first and second.. not really. Thanks. :)

Soulseeker, I thank you VERY much for the reading, truly.

You are very accurate, on all three, unfortunately for me however... Both the tractor thing, and road, especially in the country, both are insightful, because I will make a big move in location in the near future, to somewhere in the country (very likely a ranch). The infatuation is true as well, sadly. I knew that it was not reciprocated, but still am thankful for your bringing it in front of me. It is fairly new, and I suspect it will not last longer than a month.

If you dont mind me asking, do you see anything significant as for education with me this fall? Or anything else of importance?

Once again, thanks so much!

While I was lying in bed last nite, you question about school popped into my head....the message I recieved was.....

Charter or Vocational school would work better for you that traditional collage.

Hope it helps.

Edited by soulseeker