Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Readings...Come & Get Um'

soulseeker

Cool. Thanks! :)

Let me know if you need anything.

HN

I seems to be getting no where.....perhaps a picture would help.....if you have one.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soulseeker

• HerNibs

• Moonie2012

• firearchdruid

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I loathe rainy days anytime I do like to increase my knowledge and I do read a lot as well.

As for my heart it hasn't ever really been broken, I've had relationships but was unhappy in all of them. Every break up felt more relieving for me and over the last few years made me realize that monogamy wasn't for me.... Only one of my relationships I truly enjoyed because the girl I was with shared the 'swinging' ideals that I have. I didn't miss the girl so much as I missed her friends who were all pretty awesome.

As for being Irish... kinda. My dad is Irish and Scottish but my mom however is European. In regards to drinking I don't I maybe drink twice a year sometimes three. You mention the color green, I'm Canadian and we have the best home grown green in the world....

I feel like the heartache comes from a family member, like someone in you family hurt you.....just felt like I had to add this...

hey I would like a reading if you dont mind ^_^

I see railroad tracks....perhaps you live or like to walk near some tracks....

I feel that someone close to you is ill...

I also sense that you doubt yourself quite often, unessisarily.

read me whenever you get the chance.

thanks.

I feel a longing, not for someone but for something..for a long time..maybe since childhood...

I sense an affection for horses....

I see tap dancing ....

On my profile :)

HerNibs and daughter

HN

I feel a sadness...not like your a sad person...but like some aspect of your life sadens you ......

I am sensing that something is off in a realtionship...I have to add I may be picking up on your daughter...the feeling seems distant...

The word "grandparents" is running through my head....

I'd like one please!

I sense you thrive on the freedom to do what you want when you want...you like to travel...

I am seeing zoo animals...zebras, girraffes, etc.

The words "toy chest" keep repeating in my head

Can I have a reading please? I think my post got ignored. >.O; Sory for bothering you again. Thank you.

hi, may i have a reading please. thank you

I sense that you live alone...or feel like you do...

I feel an affection for fish....or fishing...

The word "renegade" is repeating in my head...

Wow,Thats pretty good.I do feel like I live alone,Even though I stay with my inlaws and family its like I could be on fire and they could all be holding fire extinguisers and they would not notice me burning.so I have a great feeling of not being loved by them,I feel Alone.The fishing part Yes I love to eat fish and fish for them but that is displayed on the bottom of my avitar. Renegade.Heck yeah,thats me.When I was in the millitary I was a sniper and yes I lived out in the field by myself and was concidered a Renegade because I took out 36 enemies and 12 of those I did by myself with no asst. Good read but tell me something else that would surprise me.

I see railroad tracks....perhaps you live or like to walk near some tracks....

I feel that someone close to you is ill...

I also sense that you doubt yourself quite often, unessisarily.

well i do live near some tracks and I like walking alot but I never walk near the tracks

and your right on that one, my mom is due for surgery, serious back problems

and again your right. I always doubt myself o.o

K so if you want a reading just say so.....I promise to get to everyone who asks....i do not promise to be right.

Hi there!!! :D

I would like a reading please!!

If you need any info, just ask!! =D

RIX

Edited by RIX14

I would love a reading. Thanks for the generous offer. :)

Wow,Thats pretty good.I do feel like I live alone,Even though I stay with my inlaws and family its like I could be on fire and they could all be holding fire extinguisers and they would not notice me burning.so I have a great feeling of not being loved by them,I feel Alone.The fishing part Yes I love to eat fish and fish for them but that is displayed on the bottom of my avitar. Renegade.Heck yeah,thats me.When I was in the millitary I was a sniper and yes I lived out in the field by myself and was concidered a Renegade because I took out 36 enemies and 12 of those I did by myself with no asst. Good read but tell me something else that would surprise me.

I guess first off...I would like to say thank you...for fighting for my freedoms.

Today I have to throw my daughter a birthday party, and sundays are family days, I will be back on Monday, and will do my best to give you another reading.

Can I have a reading please? I think my post got ignored. >.O; Sory for bothering you again. Thank you.

Hey Sweetie...Your reading is on page 5 post # 64......I get kinda exausted doing these readings...sorry it took me so long.....

Hi All,

Thanks for all the requests....I have a busy weekend so I probably wont be doing any reading again untill Monday, March 30....

Thanks for your patience. :D

Hey Sweetie...Your reading is on page 5 post # 64......I get kinda exausted doing these readings...sorry it took me so long.....

Sorry. I missed it. ><

Thank you.

Edited by MoonPrincess

Hia Soulseeker...

I'd like to hear from you about anything you might pick up on me. There are several things going on in my life and any one of them would be good.

I'm retired so I have time to wait.

Thanks.

Menkaure

Me too please....

I feel a burden...I also feel like you are willing to deal with it...sort of a "this is my burden to bear" situation...

I see as if I am looking out of a front screen door at a small road..and flowers...

I sense you are repeating something...on a sort of cosmic scale...

hi, may i have a reading please. thank you

I am seeing serious issues in a relationship...not a partner..more like a friend or family member...

I see an affection for birds...

The word "infinity" or "Infinate" is running through my head.....

Hi there!!! :D

I would like a reading please!!

If you need any info, just ask!! =D

RIX

I sense a very bubbly personality...you can brighten the moods of the people around you....

I sense an affection for the open road...perhaps you enjoy driving...

The phrase "a good storm" are repeating in my head...

I guess first off...I would like to say thank you...for fighting for my freedoms.

Today I have to throw my daughter a birthday party, and sundays are family days, I will be back on Monday, and will do my best to give you another reading.

Wish her a Happy Birthday.And may God bless her on such a special day.Yes Sundays are Family days here too.As for fighting for your freedom,I would do it again in a heartbeat.Too bad my Dieabeties forced me out of the millitary,I truly Love America and All its People.

I would love a reading. Thanks for the generous offer. :)

I sense that you feel like your are "Drowning" emotionally...

I see feet walking down a sidewalk... with mary jane shoes...

I hear bells ringing...or wind chimes..