Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FEMA readying mass graves?

el midgetron

A usually quiet U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Cemetery, has been unusually active lately. The National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona is a beautiful 225 acre facility located in Phoenix.

For the past 30-45 days in the early hours of the morning until sunset, a massive construction operation has been underway. Major amounts of earth have been excavated out about 9-10 feet deep and 600-1000 feet wide. There is multiple locations on the property like this. From the satellite view there appears to be more sections that have been covered with the concrete lids and backfilled to look as if nothing is there. ABC rock is put in place under the burial vaults for good drainage and solid bedding. This will help not contaminate ground water sources from decomposition of human bodies.

heavy equipment operation and the large perfect cuts of earth is im pressive. These Massive concrete boxes are transported from a nearby storage yard on various privately owned flatbed semi-trucks, then unloaded and put into place a half mile away at the actual mass grave site. They are installed tight together side by side with no space in between. An interview was conducted between my friend and a truck driver involved in this operation. After beating around the bush for ten minutes, the driver admitted “ I got paid a whole lot of money to speak good english.” Take it for what it’s worth but that sounds suspect. The truck driver also admitted “Each burial vault holds four caskets.”

I took note that if caskets were not used you could fit 40 bodies or more in each one.

So if these were to hold four troops each and the truck driver did know what he was talking about; this would mean that there are plans in advance for over 4000 U.S. soldiers deaths.

If these are not to contain caskets and only bodies are inserted there could be room for over 40,000 civilians bodies.

photos and additional information at link -

http://www.infowars.com/military-industria...or-us-citizens/

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• el midgetron

• The Silver Thong

• phunk

• Lt_Ripley

Top Posters In This Topic

The color choice is black, so...no. FEMA may not even use coffins at all, because they can stick more bodies in the grave w/out them.

Well if there is some sort of disaster that kills thousands and these graves are used I guess that would be an indicator of something pre-planned. There will be no denial as it will be right in our face.

Being ready for a disaster is not evidence that you planned the disaster, especially when responding to disasters is your main purpose.

Being ready for a disaster is not evidence that you planned the disaster, especially when responding to disasters is your main purpose.

So why are they digging "graves" for in advance, what do they know that we don't? I have never heard of pr-planned graves befor...

haven't they had those grave liners since like 2000 ? 2001 ? plastic ones sitting around ? something tells me this is paranoia run amok.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

haven't they had those grave liners since like 2000 ? 2001 ? plastic ones sitting around ? something tells me this is paranoia run amok.

This is a different one. These are large concrete vaults that are big enough to hold 4 coffins or 40 bodies (according to the article). There are photos at the link. Seems like an unusual burial arrangement but maybe someone with more knowledge about veterans cemeteries can explain them.

This is a different one. These are large concrete vaults that are big enough to hold 4 coffins or 40 bodies (according to the article). There are photos at the link. Seems like an unusual burial arrangement but maybe someone with more knowledge about veterans cemeteries can explain them.

cemeteries usually gain more ground alot ot the time by using plots where the deceased is over a period old and no more relatives can make claim. or unless it's historic. Arlington doesn't dig up it's old dead. it just may be a new cemetery for them ??

the best way to find out is who put in the bid for this done , who voted for it or introduced the bill if necessary. follow the money. I bet this is more what it's about ...

I think a correction might be in order. After reading the content I posted in the OP again, there is no reason to believe FEMA secifically has a hand in the activities described (my bad). The article points to the "military industrial complex", by way of it being a verterns cemetery (I assume).

Edited by el midgetron