Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Online Ouija Board

Dark Fire

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranormalcy

• Rabbit Trail

• blazer2004

• shantiel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is everyone afraid of OB's or are you just generally frightened of coming in contact with a Spirit, good or bad?

Edited by Rosemary Campbell

"LOL" You mean the ghosties like to watch movies too?!! :huh::D:P

Spirits also watch Soap Operas and Movies and everything they watched while they were here on Earth.

Of course they don't have their own television sets in the Spirit World but they do drop in and watch televisions with friends back on earth.

K for one me and my family has had like terrible horrifying experiences with Quiji Boards. I won't go near one. I didn't even click on the actual board link. I just clicked on the precautions link to read the warnings. And as soon as the mouse clicked on it and it popped up the whole left side of my jaw and mouth started aching and still is. I just find that weird. K gonna go take an aleve.

Mwahaha. The good ol super-occult online Ouija Board still possessing innocents and damning souls, as is its nature. I'm personally still more inclined to burn Windows XP, but thats just me - I know which one of the two has caused ME more grief!

Gates of Hell 9, Boarding Now, Abandon All Hope Ye Who Click Here.

I take exception to Kerkido's assertion of a low IQ being needed for using the Ouija Board (or KQyouaigea or whatever new fashionable way people are spelling it THIS week) - I've used them before with others and seen some interesting results, yet I am able to eat an entire meal by myself and am ALMOST housebroken!

Seriously though, the normal offline board "works" - its just HOW it works and what it MEANS when it DOES work that people can't agree on. I personally think its unconscious automatism and possible psychic resonant functioning; I'm just not a believer in spirits and boogedy-boo's. As for the online one, unless you can get a GOOD multi-user board that isn't pre-programmed to move around on its own, its fluff.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude. I tried an online ouija board and I had the weirdest experience. It all started fine. I said hello and the the spirit said hello. then it said go away. Then I asked why. It said depressed. i asked why and it said no. I asked when did it die and it said it didnt remember. Then I asked if it remembered anything from it's life and it kept typing REDRUM over and over. I totally freaked. So I said goodbye and left.I was so scared. :unsure2:

Dude. I tried an online ouija board and I had the weirdest experience. It all started fine. I said hello and the the spirit said hello. then it said go away. Then I asked why. It said depressed. i asked why and it said no. I asked when did it die and it said it didnt remember. Then I asked if it remembered anything from it's life and it kept typing REDRUM over and over. I totally freaked. So I said goodbye and left.I was so scared. :unsure2:

Hey don't be scared, it's all fake. :tu:

I might try doing it tomorrow (And thats a big might) One of my friends believe if you use a ouija board at night you will most likey release a evil spirit but if you use one in the day you may likely contact a good spirit. But i might not take a change; i have enough crazy things happening to me

Hello Jpatt!

I wonder if you can help me please?

First, you stated this:

"Sadly, I'm devoid of serviceable board partners"

at:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...&hl=ouija&st=75

Then you and I get into a long debate about the ouija board where you state that you do have a group who have been in contact with ghosts, aliens, tree spirits etc (which, of course, is easily acheived).

But then, I pop into this thread and see that you also state following:

I'm just not a believer in spirits and boogedy-boo's. As for the online one, unless you can get a GOOD multi-user board that isn't pre-programmed to move around on its own, its fluff.

(I included the rest of that sentence to show that you were speaking of spirits in general and was not referring to the online Ouija Board).

You have also begun to set up a FAQ page of your own concerning the use of Ouija Boards. But then, why would you do this if you yourself did not 'believe' in ghosts and the ensuing likely contact?

Unless I have completely misunderstood you or that I am reading everything wrong (which is likely of course) then it seems that this is pretty contradictory wouldn't you say?

I'm confused. I wonder if you could put me right on this please and help an 'old' man out of his confusion? (lol)

I Thank You For Your Time

Bob Daulby

I found a Ouija board online for those who don't have one so here it is.

You need shockwave to use it.

So here it is:

Online Ouija Board

Precautions (Read) :ph34r:

If anyone uses it, can they please share how it went?

Hello Darkfire! ;-)

It is unlikely that this online version will work with just one person. Although it is not impossible yet, even if it did work with just the one then, it is likely that the person using it is psychic anyway. Anything else is, as has been suggested, self-driven in some way.

The mind is a veritable powerhouse of energy so, do bear that in mind whilst having a bash.

Meanwhile, if you could get two or more using it via the one mouse then, this will enhance the whole experience and, with the proper frame of mind, there is no reason why it wouldn't work.

Thus, try it again but with two or more this time Ok?

Bob Daulby

Spirits also watch Soap Operas and Movies and everything they watched while they were here on Earth.

Of course they don't have their own television sets in the Spirit World but they do drop in and watch televisions with friends back on earth.

Hello Rosemary! ;-)

Pardon me but this is an assumption. I have discovered that *whatever* exists here on this plain of existence - exists there on our other plain of existence. Those on the other side have absolutely everything over there that we have here - but always better versions of it/they/them.

Why shouldn't they have the very best of everything WAY before we even think it up anyway? They've earned it havent they? And so, they do. However, I will say this - they always get the most perfect version of whatever 'toys' we have for, they get the *original* long before we even manufacture it here. Life doesn't stop you know when we pass on. It just gets better see? (Mind you, you have to be able to understand computers for example before you get one. Computers wouldn't do for someone who existed in say the Edwardian period because, in being settled in that era in their heaven, they wouldn't want one anyway).

Meantime, you're right when you say that 'ghosts' (our loved ones really) do come and watch soaps etc on our TV's - not because they don't have them but because, like most people, they enjoy watching them with those THEY love the most too!

Really, if you would only look for yourself, contact them yourself and ask them yourself then, you will see that, what I have just said is absolutely true and that *all* that we have read is totally wrong and that the other side is FAR more than we have ever been led to 'believe'.

Learn how to use a Ouija Board *properly* and you too can know all of this and so much more. Once you know what's what then, there is nothing to fear at all and, I wouldn't say this if I didn't *know* this to also be true.

Of course they watch telly. Why wouldn't they? It is THEY who have mastered life. We are only learning yet.

Bob Daulby ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

if you must mess with oiujia boards you allways put a protective field around you and also close it when you are through.that is the mistake most people dont do. you can find these spells on line.

Care to reproduce and post any examples for us here, xtiml?

I've never used a "spell" or "closed" a board. Shouldn't I have been dragged off to hell by now?

I think we shouldent mess with the supernatural or what we dont understand.

It didn't move. But I have cold spots moving around me and the air condition is not on and neither is the fan. So there's spirit in my house now. Oh well it won't be the first.

.... Sometimes.... people can be stupid... redruM= Murder, get it? You write it on a piece of paper, set it across from a mirror and it says murder back at you. They were murdered.

Edited by Taulha

"VKXJG"

I guess someone doesnot understand english or doesnot know how to writte...

oh well, unlucky :P

why would a board with a bunch of letters make you communicate with spirits anyway ?

Thank you for your link, and welcome to the forum

But I think that isnot a "real" Ouja Board, but a simple and cheap Artificial Intelligence program...

in other words a Bot....

Sorry for this, but it seems to be the truth...

But thanks again, and welcome!!!

-Pandelis

uhh it dont work....

Thank you for your link, and welcome to the forum

But I think that isnot a "real" Ouja Board, but a simple and cheap Artificial Intelligence program...

in other words a Bot....

Sorry for this, but it seems to be the truth...

But thanks again, and welcome!!!

-Pandelis

Aren't all of these online Ouija boards bots? Just made for entertainment.

Hey! Thanks for your welcoming posts!

Eh, we all know online ouija boards aren't real, but damn sometimes they can be scaaaary loool.

I just had a conversation, scared me alot though!

Once again, thanks :D