Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Online Ouija Board

Dark Fire

I didn't try each of the links given in this thread, but I've been to at least 6 different "online ouija board" sites (so its possible I've been to all these) and they were ALL java or javascript programs designed to simulate ouija for entertainment purposes. They'll spell out probably a list of about 50 different words, and go to Yes and No now and then - they're nothing but fluff novelties.

I DID find ONE "actual" online ouija board, that was supposedly multiple user, but there was never anyone else online, so I didn't try it. Not really from any sense of danger, but just because things are more interesting (if it really reacts to all participants) with more than one person. I wish I could find the link but it seems to be (mysteriously) gone.

If you haven't viewed my earlier post here, you might want to check out my free printable ouija boards which I have made available online. I also attempted to submit the package to the Museum of Talking Boards 3 times, from 2 different e-mail addresses, but they kept returning my mail saying their antivirus deleted it for 'infected' attachments - which I know is incorrect, as I ran 2 virus checkers on my PC PLUS the 2nd and 3rd time I sent them e-mail, I sent them text only with nothing but a link to the download. Anyway, thats my problem - here's a link to the my free printable ouija board thread here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=15990

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranormalcy

• Rabbit Trail

• blazer2004

• shantiel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the freakin internet! What is this, ghost in the machine!?

Tried it anyway. Didn't do a damned thing.

The precautions that you have to read before you use it sounded very BS to me, letting spirits out! Sheesh! I don't think I will use a Quiji board sometime soon. My friend who lives in Alberta now, has Quiji Board and called me up to have me ask it some questions. See you shouldn't trust your friend over the phone "asking" the board your questions. Anyway I'm pretty sure her board couldn't even contant a faerie- seeing how it was made by Milton Bradley.

That online board on the first page is total bs. i was waiting for a reply for like 10 minutes but nothin happened. i wanna buy a real one, cuz i have never used one before and i think it would be awsome to tho. But my stupid mom wont let me get one because i guess she had a bad experience with one before. ill get one eventualy, even if i have to hide it from her. anyways, can some people message me and tell me about some experiences they had with one because i want to know what kind of things could happen to me or my family.

Well I must say that was a far better worded post Heretic dude /ToungueMcnasty. If you would like a little information on the Ouija board and it's uses , try using the search function located at the top right hand corner of the page . There's a veritable wealth of information available .

And seeing as you won't be needing the first acount you registered under we will remove it entirely for you .

dontgetit.gif

Now spirits have internet access as well?

Moe wonders what Internet service providers they use................ dontgetit.gif

I asked if I would be travelling soon and I got no reply...didn't work bascially!

silly silly.... it was probably programed to make you think your gunna die or something. I wouldn't take it to heart.

wow. spirits have access to the net. thumbdown.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Frankly, I believe a ghost could appear in your computer,or at least do something to it.It can do that to tvs, videos,dvds,cassettes and other recordings can't it?

I have no doubts - there is no limit to the realm of the dead.

But I do not believe that the online ouija boards are real.

I've tried about 4-7 and they're total b.s.

Though,one is kind of fun for cussing out a moron on the other side.

And as for those of you who WANT an ouija board but can't have one because your parents will freak...

My mom told me "I don't want you to ever use one.." bladdy daddie dah...

One night, I was already intruiged by my friends using it..

So I looked up what an ouija board looks like in the google image search, and drew a copy (not so high quality,but enough to make it's point come across)

Now, I put candle wax on it and stuck it to the front of a pizza box, and i put the slider i made into the empty pizza box...So whenever mom comes into the room it looks like my room's a bit of a mess, she has no clue.

So -- take that into consideration.Some people are gullable

whistling2.gif especially my mommy

Im going in Skeptical as always. Ouija Boards never ever worked for me, or any of my friends.

But what the heck why not give this a try, this time I could possibly come out a believer.

Ill keep you updated. thumbsup.gif

TNO Im out yo.

Wow!!! I can't believe it didn't work.

Nope didn't work. What a disappointment!!! sad.gif

TNO Im out yo, and still SKEPTICAL.

here it is plain and simple. ITS Not Very good really!!! the actual board works, not the online one. ive had experiance with this stuff and have some good stories. i wont put them here tho, if u wana no message me. devil.gif

Edit to remove unnesicary profanity

also please feel free to tell us your experiences ... thank-you

post-34-1088795859.gif

Edited by Kismit

dontgetit.gif

Now spirits have internet access as well?

Moe wonders what Internet service providers they use................ dontgetit.gif

lay off the crack moe, lol

lay off the crack,moe lol

Says the guy who posted this:

I agree that vamps are real

I guess sanity is in the eye of the beholder.... rolleyes.gif

whay cant vamps be real tho. but moe is on crack. maybe you are to and your trying to cover it up?

devil.gif

I'm sorry, but I just can't accept criticism about possible drug use from someone who doesn't even know why Vampires couldn't exist. Not to mention a person who would misspell why, though, too and You're all in just one post(and a very short one to boot).

I would suggest that you get to know the people on the board a bit and understand the whys and wherefores of the way they post before you decide that you know a damn thing about them...

Drawing on the vast reservoir of experience one days' membership has given you doesn't seem all that intelligent now, does it?

It didn't do a damn thing. thumbdown.gif

But off topic for a minute, Darklordxion, I don't think you are in any position to mock other users, as I always see edits from the moderators removing offensive posts, or foul language. Act like a responsible, mature person and then you may, and I repeat MAY have the right to criticize the other members. po.gif

-Sorry about that, Kismit, that ticked me off. I apologize.

• 2 weeks later...

I went online, and the computer went nuts! The screen went jerky, and gave funny, almost metallic eerie sounding sounds, that put my teeth on edge and made the hair on the nape of my neck stand on end. The mouse started to move of its own violation, and the buttons on the keyboard stared to move up and down, and… and… and, ok... so I’m exaggerating.

What happened is I stared for a few minutes at a (some would say) interesting screen, until my eyes crossed, and I went back to doing other-almost-boring surfing.

But good site!

• 2 weeks later...

wink2.gif

I would try it.. but I'm scared of Ouija boards.

same here

Edited by GeneralBender

I'm going to go see, but I don't think it'll work. It's hard enough getting cardboard Quija Boards to work. (But when they do, it could be a bad thing...) I wonder if the ones that are made out of natural wood work better...I think that they would...

i agree. a wooden one would probly work better.but the online ones never work