Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Online Ouija Board

Dark Fire

personally i will not go near a ouija board again, it's a bad mistake if you do only bad things will happen if you try it, because you never know what your releasing 

Yep! tongue.gif I beleive they are "BAD" scared.gif

They scare me! ph34r.gif Had bad experiance with one... crying.gif

I don't beleive a Ouija online will actually work, disgust.gif

"BUT I AIN'T TAKEN NO CHANCES!" whistling2.gif

Edited by earthygirl04

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranormalcy

• Rabbit Trail

• AffinityForEvil

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I tried two different links to Ouija Boards given here in the discussion, and couldn't get either to work...downloaded Shockwave too.

Here is one that I've been playing with for a few days now..http://www.bitesizeinc.net/index.php/ouija.html (sorry, I tried installing the link and it wouldn't work for me, but you can find it at the above address).

On this one, you can typequestions and it will spell out answers.

It told me it had an IBM laptop and a boyfriend, lol!

It also spells out pat answers that suggest it is a computer program, but I have had some arguments with it as to whether there'sl a person there also...kind fun...and not harmful...

Okay...I was just on with the Ouija I listed above...

This time, I pressed it to tell me if there is a real person there who is paid to answer questions...and how could I apply for work there, lol!!

The person said it had a boyfriend who attended Emory...

Then, getting frustrated with me , it said it had homework due on Monday...lol crying.gif

The online ouija boards are coding scripts like those crappy "Artificial Intelligence" programs like the ancient "Eliza" - on the very surface it might seem to have some validity but any examination of it bears it out to be a blatantly transparent and simple instruction set. I am only aware of a couple of sites which claim to have REAL online ouija boards and are "multi-player", but I've never seen anyone else online for those - chances are you got a script board, as it took me over an hour to find the "multiplayer" one and I have a pretty solid search engine method.

I tried and was rewarded with sheer incoherence. wink2.gif

Me: How will I die?

It: a lot of practise

Me: Will the world end in 2012?

It: how should i know

Me: Is the government after me?

It: if the government after you is then ill be very surprised

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

its more convincing than the real ones where you have to put your hands on it and pretend that its moving by itself....

thats to me is .... ghetto

I don't see how an online version of a Ouija board would actually work anyway. I thought you had to be touching it physically, to be able to put your "energy" out, so to speak, to contact the spirits? wink2.gif

I do know those things are DANGEROUS!!!! ph34r.gif You gotta be careful or you'll get something evil!!! sasmokin.gif

hehe alright i did the one where you type it in, and this is what i got:

Spirit: my favorite movie is memento or the matrix have you seen either

wtf?

Edited by Tull

as i already stated, ive had some buddies of mine tell me trippy stories they have witnesses or encountered while playing this game... all and all its scary stuff lol, ill stay away from it!

you guys are nuts lol to use the online 1 is a joke but the real 1 will get ya killed

this is why so many people today practice "safe ouija". They wrap thier hands in latex and go from there.

Doesn't this scare u guys who have tried/are trying this!!!!

I'm with nicksoslick and mannie in mudboots here!!! We'll just sit in the corner and talk about nice things grin2.gif lol

Doesnt work for me.

276506[/snapback]

you guys are nuts lol to use the online 1 is a joke but the real 1 will get ya killed

276556[/snapback]

Yeah well, I dont have a real ouija board and I'm no gonna spent any money one one that says "Batteries required"

• 3 weeks later...

me and my bro got a real one from the store onces and tried it but i though my bro was moving it and he thought the same thing about me so who knows but i dont mess with them things anymore and i would like to hear some storus of why your so scared of it

• 1 year later...

Yes ouija boards do work....it depends on your state of mind......never treat it as a toy.....and never burn your board once its been used for it is a doorway....and if you burn it you leave the door open :devil:

Some things are just best left an unexplained mystery, due to the profound stupidity behind it. Maybe there're special requirements to use an online ouija board, oh I don't know.. something like a mandatory IQ of 50 or less? I can see it now.. some great packaging advertising 'Recommended for ages 13+, and an IQ of 50-.' Hidden disclaimer 'No refunds allowed, as we originally sold you the item with no spirits attached.'

I'll try the online ouija board

16 Minutes later...: Oh crap! now there are ghosts in my room!

Just kidding! It didn't work.

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien: