Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Online Ouija Board

Dark Fire

The alphabet, 26 letters. 26 x 26 = 676. 676 minus 10.

So it's bad? On a computer?

Think about it. I already said what I said.

Note: reference to the Spirtuality section, "I finally figured out what 666 means".

Edited by PFlack

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranormalcy

• Rabbit Trail

• AffinityForEvil

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I am still a skeptic of ouija boards I dont believe in any of the storys Ive heard I want to see it for myself I wanna see it happen to me! But it will probly never work even if it was a real Ouija board I doubt a real one would work too...

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I was just trying this online ouiji board.

http://artwells.com/oracula/modules.php?op...&file=index

It gave me weird msgs with sometimes (caution) and once (comfort) wriiten in the msgs.I am writing the msgs here.Pls if anyone can make sense out of them, reply to my post.

First msg

eromordranmr.eso(caution)s

second msg.

P rurotwrlbej(comfort)

Third msg

h e da dd y (caution)

Thanks in advance for ur help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi people in spookyville,

I have been facinated reading all the posts about ouiji boards and was wondering if they can predict the future.

I saw on another forum that someone asked a board when there dog would die and they said that it did, but I am very skepical.

Because of all the bad press that Ouiji boards get, do you think that people that use them and have a bad experiance do it with more of a negative attitude and have the thoughts in the back of there minds of all the bad stuff they have read.

Maybe if you can clear your thought of things that are supposedly bad about the board, then you will summon a good spirit with the positive energy.

Thanks

fatboy145

Forgive me, but anyone who tells you that they can predict ANYTHING(other than the next time they'll be called a dunderhead) on a ouija board, is full-o-doo-doo. A ouija board is what you(and whomever you happen to be delving into the realm of the ridiculous with at the time) make it....nothing more.

Cookies and Spam, oh my!!!!! :lol:

You can always make your own oracle board. Follow the template of the popular Ouija, get a shot glass and turn it upside down, concentrate on a question and see what happens. Don't be wigged out by all those warnings about opening a portal to the other side, inviting unwanted into your life either. If they're there they don't need cardboard and paste manufactured by US Games to get here!

I don't get it, how do I use it?

I tried one of these online ouija boards a few months ago. I asked it who was going to die in the next 12 months. The answer: "yourself".

So then, if we don't hear from you around about this time next year.... :P

WEll, about these boards, i tried a lot back in high school. U dont have to have those cursed or antique boards. What we do here in my city is buy a folder, yeah a folder for protecting papers, then a coin, then put circles on the folder, make sure there are letters a-z, numbers 0-9 and additional 3 circles, label it HOME at the top and below YES and NO. Gather around, get the coin, and start asking questions. Until now it gives me the creeps but on the other side maybe scientifically, what if its not the ghost that makes it move, its our mind that does the trick, well thats a big move maybe there's an explanation for that. I should do a simple step by step on how to make a "spirit-of-the-coin" board here. What do you think? thats what we call it. U can use a clear glass too but coins are handy. We all like things that are portable now.. hehe.. i still cant forget the time i did it. Was real scary... i'll write a new topic about it here soon...

LMFAO!

P R E C A U T I O N S :

If you play alone, use extreme caution.

Never ask the board when you are going to die.

Never ask about God.

Never ask where buried treasure is located.

Never let a spirit count down through numbers or go through the alphabet, they will escape the board.

If your mouse falls off the flat surface, the spirit may escape.

If the on-screen planchette goes to each of the four corners of the board, an evil spirit has been contacted.

Evil spirits will use lies and flattery to gain your confidence.

If the on-screen planchette/mouse makes figure 8's, an evil spirit is in control of the board.

Always say and click goodbye when ending a session or evil spirits may stay behind and haunt you.

Be very careful if you use the board when sick or fatigued as you become more susceptible to possession.

Good Luck!!!

• 3 months later...

Well, I used a real Quija board and this man Apollo, he called me a b**** for wanting to talk to my great grandmother. He also kept spelling out LR with were the initials of a girl in the room with me. And we asked him Why and he told us because of JOSH. Her brother that just passed away.

All Ouijah boards perform their original design purposes well, they generate money for the board maker.

Well, at least people aren't spelling it with a Q.

Do not expect ANYTHING from online ouija boards. They are PROGRAMS - they're just little games with pre-loaded results which are randomly chosen - they aren't at all like a normal Ouija Board, which normally requires two or more people (though a rare few individuals are able to use them by themselves).

why so many people saying to stay away? i didn't use one but was at a friends house for a party and they had 5 boards in different rooms. they also had a spirit that lived in the apartment with them whom they treated as a friend. he would move objects to show he was there and if he wanted attention would move an object close to my friend or one of her 2 roomates. while watching her and another friend using a board, 2 people behind me were also using one, where i was standing i could hear them asking their questions. their planchette flew off the board, when put back on, a spirit identified itself with a 3 letter name, (they told me). they asked if it wanted to talk to somone specific, it pointed to me. one of the people watching said "hey matt, it wants to talk to you"

i turned around and said "what do you want?" the planchette went crazy for a moment, then stopped. then spelled out "don't ask--- anything" one of the other people asked why not. it spelled out "demon" i asked what kind of spirit it was(the one talking) and it did not reply, i asked if it was evil, it said "yes".

I asked if the demon was sent, yes, i asked why, kill, i asked by who, and turned around, telling them to let me know when it was done, i then told them the name of the person, which kind of freaked out both the people using the board and the people using the other board who could hear.

the the spirit identified by the other as a demon came back on, then the planchette went crazy again, and the boards ruling spirit came on, and refused to allow any other spirit to use the board. a few people were kinda freaked, and even more so when people from other rooms who could not hear the conversation came in complaining that the boards stopped working, the ruling spirits of ALL the boards refused to allow them to be used any more.

this is a mild example of why everyone says stay away because they had a bad experiance. I know some had much much worse happen. they are right, stay away. just because parker bros. makes them, does not make them less dangerous.

by the way, if you are wondering, after i got home, i sent the demon back to the person who sent it with a message to leave me alone and stop annoying me or else. there was more to it, but that is all you need to know.

Online Ouija Board, The Real Deal?

Nah never works.. there's always one joker who's pushing the computer screen.

• 3 months later...

i just did it, im only 12, it worked for me but it was evil, i said goodbye and closed it, im kinda sh**ting myself hahaha

im gonna do it now!

ok so i asked who am i? and it said..TOO DARK

then i was like am i human? NO

who made me? SOMEONE CLOSE.. lol so i guess my dog made me.. lol

am i from planet earth? NO

is anyone from planet earth? NO

what am i? YOURSELF?

didnt you say i was too dark? YES

who am i then? YOURSELF

who made me? SOMEONE CLOSE

am i boring you? NO

do you like me? NO

do i like you? NO

are you scared of me? No

am i scared of you? NO

am i fun? yes

so yeah is was perty intresting lol just though i'd share since im bored again and umm i guess it said im a vampire and im very dangerous so you better all be afraid of me now! lol jk. but then i asked who my father was and it just kept saying no one and cannot say b****! so its all probly as we all say FAKE. never messin with it again though this was my first and last lol.

ok so i asked who am i? and it said..TOO DARK

then i was like am i human? NO

who made me? SOMEONE CLOSE.. lol so i guess my dog made me.. lol

am i from planet earth? NO

is anyone from planet earth? NO

what am i? YOURSELF?

didnt you say i was too dark? YES

who am i then? YOURSELF

who made me? SOMEONE CLOSE

am i boring you? NO

do you like me? NO

do i like you? NO

are you scared of me? No

am i scared of you? NO

am i fun? yes

so yeah is was perty intresting lol just though i'd share since im bored again and umm i guess it said im a vampire and im very dangerous so you better all be afraid of me now! lol jk. but then i asked who my father was and it just kept saying no one and cannot say b****! so its all probly as we all say FAKE. never messin with it again though this was my first and last lol.

SO ANYMORE SITS FOR THE ONLINE BOARDS?

I went, asked a question, nothing happened. :rolleyes:

I even went and ignored all the precautions! Playing alone, asked it all the forbidden questions, etc.

People are so suggestable. You expect the planchette to move, so you move it. There's nothing more to it.

Edited by KBA

That was about a waste of time! I tried it few times, no answer.

That was about a waste of time! I tried it few times, no answer.

you and me both!! ^_^