Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
HackerOnHacker

Just a little love story...

3 posts in this topic

HackerOnHacker

I woke to find myself spewing blood all over the concrete floor as your massive blade plunged into my throat. I could only look up at you, and silently beg for mercy as I tried to figure whether you were human or monster. Some elixir you had forced into me was the only thing that had kept me from dying beneath you, damning me to an eternity in this cell by your iron chains. I didn't even know how I came to your realm, or why I was forced to stay. All I could know was pain, my body ravaged entirely by your force. For the brief moments you had left me to catch my breath, I could hear monsters just outside the door, their incessant moans and snarls making me wonder what you'd been commanding them to do. Then my thoughts would be shattered again as you returned to my cell to put me to my usual purpose, my gushing blood staining you once more. And all I can think is, "Why? Why?"

Yet one day, when you'd returned, I saw you'd been covered in your own blood for the first time. Slash marks covered your bestial form, and your naked skin was discolored from bruises and what looked like frostbite. One of the more powerful creatures must have fought back. Thinking you'd come to finally die down here, I sighed a breath of relief. Then I remembered the elixir, and lost hope again. You reached for the blade again, and sliced open my exposed abdomen. I trembled as you lowered yourself onto me, your blood mixing with mine. But all you did then was shove your hands inside my fresh wound, your coldness chilling me from the inside. Whatever monster had attacked you was pounding at the door, roaring furiously as you were trying to keep warm with my entrails. I felt you shiver. I gazed up at you with a new-found empathy. With evil raging outside our dungeon, you were just as frightened and confused as I had been for so long. So I used what little strength I had to wrap my wasted arms around you. And so I held you. Just holding you, throughout that hellish night. And you lied there on me, gurgling with this fluid that I knew could only be tears. I felt my chains loosen ever so slightly.

One day, I know those chains will break. But when they do, I promise you, that no monster will ever harm you again. I'll protect you until the day I die.

xCrimsonx

Sounds like a dream, very intence and descriptive, visual also.

Truely mind body and soul writing. Very well done. :tu:

HackerOnHacker

Thanks! I had a lot of fun writing it.