Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biokinesis help!

Evil Genius

Hey peops

i'd really like to learn about Biokinesis and Psi balls; so if anyone out there has some good tips and stuff that would be excellent. Also, if you are really experienced in Biokinesis; i would really appreciate having a teacher who can explain everything in detail. I've seen so many websites where the method is layed out but not explained properly, so really i dont understand it.

thanks to anyone who can be of assistance

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soulseeker

• NoTC

• Meiliken

• Evil Genius

Hey peops

i'd really like to learn about Biokinesis and Psi balls; so if anyone out there has some good tips and stuff that would be excellent. Also, if you are really experienced in Biokinesis; i would really appreciate having a teacher who can explain everything in detail. I've seen so many websites where the method is layed out but not explained properly, so really i dont understand it.

First off, psi balls are not real. Any video you've seen online with a psi ball is done with computer graphics, of which I myself can create with ease. Moving on though, what do you term biokinesis? The ability to control your bodily functions? Explain the term and I might be able to help you. :geek:

oo i've never heard of biokenisis!

psi balls?

okkkk but it's not what you see on youtube hun.

ok. cup your hands together, leave a lil room so you can see the "hole" with your eyes.

now feel all your energy go into your hands.

keep putting more and more in, whilst you tilt your hands, leaving a small gap. keep dem fingers tensed up!!

now move them to a position like your gonna clap. keep the fingers tensed though, and keep the energy coming :)

and thats how you make a Psi ball.

eventually if you keep practicing, you can do it in daylight (I would recommend trying at night first)

BE WARNED

sometimes it makes your hands very hot.

I dunno why, but when I try and release energy, my hands start burning... its annoying :P

if you develope it more, you could play with the ball :)

oh and btw, to release the energy in your hands, just pretend to drop it :)

First off, psi balls are not real. Any video you've seen online with a psi ball is done with computer graphics, of which I myself can create with ease. Moving on though, what do you term biokinesis? The ability to control your bodily functions? Explain the term and I might be able to help you. :geek:

Biokinesis (based on what i've read) is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes inside of the body. Many people believe you can use it do completely upgrade yourself (super human speed ect), but as i am yet to learn it, i am not sure if this true. Still, i'd like to learn how to do it and how to master it.

Biokinesis (based on what i've read) is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes inside of the body. Many people believe you can use it do completely upgrade yourself (super human speed ect), but as i am yet to learn it, i am not sure if this true. Still, i'd like to learn how to do it and how to master it.

You can't do this. It would be fatal.

And technically biokinesis would actually be the biological kinesis. i.e. moving as a response to a stimulus.

Kinesis.

psychicgal: psi balls are nothing to do with psychic energy and everything to do with heat transfer and muscles.

What areas in human DNA transcribe for speed or strength. Evil Genius? What areas in human DNA transcribe your hair colour, your gender, anything?

If you don't know exactly what areas in human DNA transcribe for a specific trait, how do you expect to be able to control that trait's expression?

Anyone who claims this fantasy of biokinesis must have knowledge of human DNA surpassing even the Human Genome Project. I will tell you right now, that person does not exist and the claims of being able to 'master' genetic expression of traits through some psychic ability are pure bs.

Next time someone claims this, ask them to write down the exact sections of DNA they are manipulating. Check it yourself or post this information here or on another site where there are scientists (geneticists) who can tell you the information you've been given is bs.

Edited by Leonardo

Biokinesis is not really made up, as most abilities are not...

As Matshark said "psi balls are nothing to do with psychic energy and everything to do with heat transfer and muscles."

Some people believe it to be a real kenisis type ability because of their own beliefs...

I prefer to never bash someone elses beliefs as I wouldn't want anyone bashing mine...

I can rub my hands together vigorusily and when I pull them apart yes I can feel the built up energy, the static electricity....but I can also move my hands in a way that makes it seem that I am forming a ball of energy in my hands...

Edited by soulseeker

Aye, about the only things I can think of with biokinesis might be things like, speeding up or slowing your heart beat, raising or lowering your body temperature, turning on and controlling your adrenalin, turning off/on and controlling your pheramones. Things of that nature. Giving yourself super strength, speed, visual acuity, hearing, nah.

Aye, about the only things I can think of with biokinesis might be things like, speeding up or slowing your heart beat, raising or lowering your body temperature, turning on and controlling your adrenalin, turning off/on and controlling your pheramones. Things of that nature. Giving yourself super strength, speed, visual acuity, hearing, nah.

Yeah the giving yourself super speed strength etc. thing kinda over the top....IMO

As Matshark said "psi balls are nothing to do with psychic energy and everything to do with heat transfer and muscles."

Some people believe it to be a real kenisis type ability because of their own beliefs...

I prefer to never bash someone elses beliefs as I wouldn't want anyone bashing mine...

I can rub my hands together vigorusily and when I pull them apart yes I can feel the built up energy, the static electricity....but I can also move my hands in a way that makes it seem that I am forming a ball of energy in my hands...

I'm not bashing anyone. If something isn't real, it simply isn't real. The longer people sugar coat this crap and coddle those that claim it's real, the longer people will continue coming up with false theories and beliefs.

biokinesis is 100% made up. Just because someone wants to validate it with a logical explanation doesn't suddenly make it real.

Hummmm...reminds me of the Dune novels. The Bene Gesserit (sp? it's been a while) did this.

Fiction.

HN

I'm not bashing anyone. If something isn't real, it simply isn't real. The longer people sugar coat this crap and coddle those that claim it's real, the longer people will continue coming up with false theories and beliefs.

biokinesis is 100% made up. Just because someone wants to validate it with a logical explanation doesn't suddenly make it real.

I never said you were bashing anyone...I said I don't ......and I accept that you believe it is 100% false... but that is ....just your belief, not fact.

It is also not fact that it is real....This is a a Forum for Unexplained things.....meaning nothing is fact it is all

unexplained.

It's just opinions I am not trying to make anyone believe or disbelieve anything ...I simply enjoy putting in my 2 cents. As the human race grows and evolves all facts change...At one time it was fact that the earth was flat....at one time it was fact that the sun revolved around the earth.

Untill human kind stops learning and evolving nothing will stay a fact forever. It is just what is popularily believed at the time.

:)

Edited by soulseeker

It is also not fact that it is real....This is a a Forum for Unexplained things.....meaning nothing is fact it is all

unexplained.

But this isn't even unexplained - it's simply impossible to rewrite one's own DNA with "mind power". It goes far beyond an unexplained event.

I could say that I can summon a pink elephant out of thin air, but that doesn't mean it's unexplained - it means I'm making stuff up. Tha same goes for anybody who says they are manipulating their DNA.

Edited by Moonie2012

FACT: biokinesis does NOT exist. Period.

You know, I can understand people thinking there is alien life because of seeing our own military and test aircraft in the skies, not knowing what they really are. The government doesn't tell people what they test. Naturally it's not explainable to some. I can live with that. I can live with people believing in bigfoot. Why? Because there have been a couple videos out there that can't be explained.

However, this other stuff... fictional stories, none of it adds up. Even when science PROVES something to be FICTION, such as astral projection, people IGNORE it and still believe in it. The same goes for all the different made up magical super powers called "kinesis." They do not exist. No matter how many movies hollywood comes up with, no matter how many comic books are written, and no matter how much someone plays world of warcraft, people simply cannot, and will not EVER sprout the ability to perform all of these magical powers.

It's the same thing over and over again. People need to wake up and live in reality.

But this isn't even unexplained - it's simply impossible to rewrite one's own DNA with "mind power". It goes far beyond an unexplained event.

I could say that I can summon a pink elephant out of thin air, but that doesn't mean it's unexplained - it means I'm making stuff up. Tha same goes for anybody who says they are manipulating their DNA.

I agree with your statement....I was simply stating that what people call psy balls are really just a build up of energy or static....

To think anyone could use this energy/static to change any part of themselves IMO is NOT possible...I am agreeing with you...

turning on and controlling your adrenalin

I would seriously love to be able to do this , turning on adrenaline at will.

Hey peops

I've read about biokinesis before and i never read anything about gene manipulation. What i read about was more along the lines of the ability to stimulate cell function and mentally induce the release of certain hormones. But to actually rearrange your DNA would be pretty much impossible and extremely dangerous. I mean, manipulating your cells is still a bit of a stretch, but much more believable than rewriting your DNA.

Psi balls: no proof at all, therefor I don't believe it exists

Biokenisis: I am pretty sure someone made that up

• 1 year later...

Hey peops

Hey I'm want to know that too want to help each other, I've heard that your create a psi needle to program your genes