Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama lands at Stansted Airport

chemical-licker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ld-leaders.html

Welcome Mr President: Obama lands at Stansted Airport ahead of G20 talks with world leaders

U.S. President Barack Obama has landed at Stansted Airport ahead of Thursday's G20 summit, along with a 500-strong delegation - the largest travelling retinue in the country's history.

Air Force One landed at 7.50PM GMT, accompanied by 200 members of the American secret service and joined by another 300 staff, from department heads to press officers, for Thursday's G20 summit.

He will visit Buckingham Palace and Downing Street tomorrow in his first visit outside the U.S. since his election win.

linked-image

dont want him here :no: TAKE HIM BACK AMERICA :yes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• DONTEATUS

• __Kratos__

• chemical-licker

He will visit Buckingham Palace and Downing Street tomorrow in his first visit outside the U.S. since his election win.

Actually he has visited Canada. Mrs. Obama looked nice getting off de plane ...

linked-image

[Link]

quick lets take back the country whiles he's gone. :gun:

Mrs. Obama is hot. American royalty is back !

Edited by Raptor Witness

Mrs. Obama is hot. American royalty is back !

What? My first question when I saw the pictures yesterday was where they put all the hay for her on Air Force One. :P

I really like how he blundered again in gift giving, any simple google search would have revealed the queen already had an ipod. And even yet, who gives an ipod? At least give her something useful like a walkman or a cowon instead of a marketing gimick.

Why was he getting off a plane? Surely he can fly, can't he, or he could have walked across the Atlantic.

We know th eQueen Likes-em! Even Got a Few Hugs in! This is History in the Makeing. A Good History !

For once in My Life time a Chance to Fix things World Wide!

Positive thoughts Get Positive Results!

the first lady is "hot"??? DOH LOL

Is it just me or does Michelle have some massive choppers? Seriously wtf, are those dentures?? Evolution gone wrong?

linked-image

Seems like every time I see her she looks like she could chew through a bigger tree. Someone give her a chuck of raw hide plz.

I admit she's got some nice teeth, but look at what we've had before her. Laura bush was about as frigid as they come, with a painted on smile that always made me thankful I never had her as a teacher. Hillary is just a bad makeover away from true horror, and if you don't believe me, just do a Google search of her first lady of Arkansas, photos ... the EARLY years. Yikes! It's like Halloween without the candy. Before that we had that bug eyed walking wax museum, Barbara Bush.

So relatively speaking, she is a diamond in the rough.

Key word "rough". :P

I seriously thought she was going to break the queen in half with that breach of protocol that made the Brits dropped their crumpet in the tea.

Key word "rough". :P

I seriously thought she was going to break the queen in half with that breach of protocol that made the Brits dropped their crumpet in the tea.

I hate to tell you, but these things are more intentional than you might think. WE love it when the Brits are miffed over putting an arm around someone's shoulder, like there's a cast system of untouchables, similar to India. We don't have that kind of "grace" in America. We have Amazing Grace, which is why we left those damp islands in the first place. :innocent:

Edited by Raptor Witness

I admit she's got some nice teeth, but look at what we've had before her. Laura bush was about as frigid as they come, with a painted on smile that always made me thankful I never had her as a teacher. Hillary is just a bad makeover away from true horror, and if you don't believe me, just do a Google search of her first lady of Arkansas, photos ... the EARLY years. Yikes! It's like Halloween without the candy. Before that we had that bug eyed walking wax museum, Barbara Bush.

lol I think you have me there. By my figures Barbara Bush owes me about $268.00 for all the lunches of mine she has ruined with her face.

I did a google for the hottest first lady and discovered that the president of France is married to a super model!!

linked-image

This will not stand!!! I demand the American people vote in a president with a hotter wife immediately!!!

But Isnt it Nice to Look at the New First Family and Know they are Family centered?

I Love the Obamas and what it can do for the American people and world.

Peace Now Has a Player!

But Isnt it Nice to Look at the New First Family and Know they are Family centered?

Peace Now Has a Player!

why cant i live in your worldlinked-image

Peace now has a player
linked-image

Edited by chemical-licker

Peace Now Has a Player!

LMAO

that's made my day.

Here, let's have a few Obama hugs.

linked-imagelinked-image

and of course, a small child...

linked-image

For those not liking the first lady i wonder what kind of first lady you would like. What for you would make a first lady that you wouldn't make fun of. Or is it because you dont like Obama.

So relatively speaking, she is a diamond in the rough.

I agree about Laura Bush. It was to such a degree that when i saw pictures of her in Sudan i thought it was photoshoped. She seemed so..it was just so weird...rigid..aloof...to a radical degree.

I hate to tell you, but these things are more intentional than you might think. WE love it when the Brits are miffed over putting an arm around someone's shoulder, like there's a cast system of untouchables, similar to India. We don't have that kind of "grace" in America. We have Amazing Grace, which is why we left those damp islands in the first place. :innocent:

Amazing grace is a Brit song :P

I wonder just How many People on this Third Rock from the Sun Love the Obamas?

Its the Best thing Ever to Happen to this world. The Blending of everything Good.

The Belief in Someting New and Great!

The Obamas !

Amazing grace is a Brit song :P

After I wrote that, I thought about it, and you are correct. Too Shay!

Seriously though, the Obama's are great when compared to so many of our recent first families. Give us a little credit for improvement.

Edited by Raptor Witness

After I wrote that, I thought about it, and you are correct. Too Shay!

Seriously though, the Obama's are great when compared to so many of our recent first families. Give us a little credit for improvement.

Tottally ! Agree!