Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CANDIDPETS

anyone? ideas? or nothing?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• greggK

• Doug1029

• Lt_Ripley

The Heavens will open and Spirit as well as Brothers from Other worlds will be Known.

Love Omnaka

It will just be another year.. on New Years Eve 2011 ... gun fire will as usual go off for a while.. the animals will look to me to save them. and Grandma will ( if she's still alive , she's 93 now) think like she did this year someone is knocking on the door ( she's very hard of hearing and REFUSES A HEARING AID) lol.

omnaka can u tell us more

omnaka can u tell us more

Sure, Keep it going til tomorrow, I have to go to bed now. Thats really about all I can say now, I heard this from Father. I think the veil rips and Others are allowed to enter our Dimension.

Gnight.

Love Omnaka

It will just be another year.. on New Years Eve 2011 ... gun fire will as usual go off for a while.. the animals will look to me to save them. and Grandma will ( if she's still alive , she's 93 now) think like she did this year someone is knocking on the door ( she's very hard of hearing and REFUSES A HEARING AID) lol.

My dog says she's hard of hearing too, I know she laughs at me when I call her.

Love Omnaka

I would personally love to see something huge happen just so I can say "I told you so!". Super massive volcanoes will be exploding all over the place and the Earth will finally get sucked into the sun ...or maybe not. I guess we'll have to wait until the movie comes out later this year to find out what will really happen.

I believe that all the anticipation will make something happen.

linked-image

Edited by Ghost Ship

anyone? ideas? or nothing?

Everyone will wake up fron the drunken stupor they placed themself in the night before and realize it's another day and that life goes on.

:devil:

Nothing, its just another day. The only reason any hype has been given to it is media driven. It has no basis in reality. Yes the Mayan calendar has ends of ages, but none of the supposed end of the world scenarios are part of that. Its all because some guy Terrence McKenna applied the I Ching (which is ancient chinese divination) to the Mayan calendar (which is Mesoamerican) and it spit out a chart of supposed historical correlations that dropped off at the date of December 21, 2012. Problems occur with it because, how do you verify it? Where would you even start? Not only that but all the "research" McKenna did was destroyed in a fire. So there is your 2012...(I think I'll sleep in that day)

Interestingly enough I was watching the history channel the other day and there was a programme about what might happen in 2012. What I found interesting was that they were talking about what happened on Earth 26,000 years ago when the last precessional alignment happened. They said the appearance of cro-magnon man changed the human race forever - so it was a kind of evolution for mankind.

The precessional alignment happens because the Earth wobbles on its axis and in 2012 it will seem, from the perspective of the Earth, that we are in alignment with the "dark rift" or black hole at the centre of the galaxy. There is also a transit of venus in June which some have said may cause extreme Earthquakes and volcanoes, floods,etc on this planet, and it is expected (so I heard) that the sun will be extremely active around this time, coinciding with the Earths magnetic fields being extremely weak. Some have said this may cause our power grid to completely shut down, anything electrical will cease to function and we will have no communication or internet - imagine living without that!!

So, there will be a transit of Venus, a precessional alignment with the centre of the galaxy and a possible solar maximum coinciding with a weak magnetic field around the Earth. At least we know these things are most definately happening in the year 2012, as to what effects it will have on the Earth, no one can be absolutely certain, however the super volcano at Yellowstone is apparently at a critical stage and could be easily set into action by even a small change in the Earths magnetic field which could concieveably be brought about by a transit of Venus or a Solar Maximum. This in turn if it did happen would have a knock on effect, it could cause a huge toxic cloud to cover the planet, blocking out the sunlight, altering the atmosphere making it impossible for anything to remain alive on the surface.

If the precessional alignment brings about other changes such as 26,000 years ago, the appearance of cro-magnon man, perhaps it marks a period of human evolution wherein we are no longer homo-sapiens sapiens, but we actually ascend as beings of light which is an idea put forward by the Merkabah Mystics, that we are in fact beings of light rather than these slow moving physical creatures we percieve ourselves to be. The key lies in activating your light body, and apparently many people are already able to activate their light bodies and exist without the physical ones.

So in a nutshell - should our planet be entirely destroyed by a super volcano and its knock on effects, it won't affect the humans who have ascended as beings of light, who can in fact travel anywhere in the universe whenever and wherever they decide to go.

The cro-magnons were just modern homo sapiens who had existed before this time period, but reached Europe for the first time. They appeared 40,000 years ago, not 26. They are the earliest known people to have significant amounts of art and hugely elaborate and varied tools; but that is likely due to the environment they found themselves in. Why they would be considered something special is beyond me.

Nothing, its just another day. The only reason any hype has been given to it is media driven. It has no basis in reality. Yes the Mayan calendar has ends of ages, but none of the supposed end of the world scenarios are part of that. Its all because some guy Terrence McKenna applied the I Ching (which is ancient chinese divination) to the Mayan calendar (which is Mesoamerican) and it spit out a chart of supposed historical correlations that dropped off at the date of December 21, 2012. Problems occur with it because, how do you verify it? Where would you even start? Not only that but all the "research" McKenna did was destroyed in a fire. So there is your 2012...(I think I'll sleep in that day)

Nope, not quite.

edit: I should clarify this--McKenna's work had nothing to do with the Mayan calender. It was just a 'coincidence'.

Edited by Godsnmbr1

The cro-magnons were just modern homo sapiens who had existed before this time period, but reached Europe for the first time. They appeared 40,000 years ago, not 26. They are the earliest known people to have significant amounts of art and hugely elaborate and varied tools; but that is likely due to the environment they found themselves in. Why they would be considered something special is beyond me.

I was just saying what was on the history channel. If its wrong then sorry about that but you'd think these historians would know their stuff wouldn't you?

Oriana, almost everything you put in that post is incorrect.

I would go into it but I've spent more time writing on 2012 threads then I have on any other. To you and the OP - the internet is chocker with garbage as it is. Use the search function rather than add to the pile.

I would go into it but I've spent more time writing on 2012 threads then I have on any other. To you and the OP - the internet is chocker with garbage as it is. Use the search function rather than add to the pile.

What a wonderful contribution to the thread :tu:

Ok so we aren't going to have the precessional alignment? No transit of Venus? No Solar Maximum? Then why would a reputable channel like the History Channel air such a programme? Do you really know whats going to happen? If so you should post it so that there's no confusion.

Edit: According to some websites these are the 2012 predictions - check them out. And the thing about the cro-magnon man appearing on the scene 26,000 years ago at the last precessional alignment.

http://alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm

http://www.2012churchofdoom.com/yellowston...eruption-coming

http://theviewwest.com/2008/02/08/when-wil...lowstone-erupt/

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Red_Lady_of_Paviland

Look, I dont wanna be a scaremonger and to be honest I don't want anything to happen in 2012, I want to wake up and live my life as normal and I want that to be the same for everybody else. However what they are saying about this time seems very possible, and we have to acknowledge that instead of just thinking everything will be ok, in Hurricane Katrina nobody thought it would be as bad as it was either and it was an enormous disaster - do not be complacent.

Edited by Oriana

OK, I will do this one last time.

Ok so we aren't going to have the precessional alignment?

"Precessional alignment" is nonsense. We can't measure how long the earth's precession is because it is constantly changing. It is roughly 25,700 years. So how on earth can you pin point it down to 1 year? Can you find me one academic text that does this?

No transit of Venus?

There was also one in 2004. What has this got to do with anything?

No Solar Maximum?

Again, this happened in 2001. And the one before that in 1990. And the one before that in 1979. So what?

Then why would a reputable channel like the History Channel air such a programme?

History Channel don't make their own programs.

Do you really know whats going to happen?

What do you mean "going to happen"? Exactly the same that happened in 2011 and will happen in 2013. And if something unusual does happen, it won't be because of any "galactic events".

Edit: According to some websites these are the 2012 predictions - check them out. And the thing about the cro-magnon man appearing on the scene 26,000 years ago at the last precessional alignment.

http://alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm

http://www.2012churchofdoom.com/yellowston...eruption-coming

http://theviewwest.com/2008/02/08/when-wil...lowstone-erupt/

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Red_Lady_of_Paviland

Ah, brilliant. 2012churchofdoom.com.

Well, that's going to be objective, scientific information then isn't it?

There are no predictions, anywhere, about 2012. None. There simply aren't. Also, there is no "alignment". Two points are always aligned. There is no "Dark Rift" in the galaxy. This pseudo science nonsense.

Right. Next....

What does the precession have to do with either the Maya or Cro Magnon?

The last Maya long count ended in 1618. What does this have to do with precession?

The oldest Cro Magnon found is 36,000 years old. What does Cro Magnon "appearing on the scene" have to do with anything? The most recent Cro Magnon examples date to about 10,000 years ago. The end of the ice ace. When modern h. homo sapiens spread, and probably engulfed the cro magnon.

What does any of this have to do with precession?

You just keep listing stuff that has nothing to do with the rest of it, dates that don't match and eye-wateringly embarrassing scientific inaccuracies.

However what they are saying about this time seems very possible, and we have to acknowledge that instead of just thinking everything will be ok, in Hurricane Katrina nobody thought it would be as bad as it was either and it was an enormous disaster - do not be complacent.

What seems possible??? And HOW???? None of this is even related, half the stuff you're waffling about happens very regularly and has always done, the rest is so vague we can't put a date to it. You throw some ancient (non existent) prophecies into the mix and suddenly think we're on the verge of a disaster.

It. Is. Nonsense.

Ok so we aren't going to have the precessional alignment? No transit of Venus? No Solar Maximum? Then why would a reputable channel like the History Channel air such a programme? Do you really know whats going to happen? If so you should post it so that there's no confusion.

The History channel is not reputable imo. They are interested in profit and entertainment over accuracy.

I know what's gonna happen in 2012 - naff all.

Just like the millenium.

I'd bet money on it. Maybe I'll find out if there's anywhere offering decent odds that nothing cataclysmic will happen and indeed put some money on it.

My dog says she's hard of hearing too, I know she laughs at me when I call her.

Love Omnaka

Darlin....man has been giving so many dates to state the end of the world lol......I recall threads (countless threads) people panicking thinking that june 6th 2006 was the end...and these people actually believed it...nothing happened. just like the rest of the year dates over centuries all saying the same thing..and we are all still here

2012 is no different..I will bet anything...that some of us that post regularly on this board..in 2012 we wont see a difference, well apart from us all getting a tad older lol....

If god was going to end it all.....he will do so without setting a date LMAO :D

I can just pic a religious person going to a job interview..and with one of the most common questions being - So how do you see yourself in the next 5 years?.<--them saying ohhh its just 2009 now so I can safely say in the next 3 years from now hopefully I'll still be working away and going strong...cuz after that times up we are all going to be judged lol nah I so cannot see anyone say that LOL

I never understood so many people that conduct an interview would ask - how do you see yourself in the next 5 years?? <----you could get run over by a truck the following morning...so its best to live for the moment lol :P take each day as it comes LMAO

OK, I will do this one last time.

Thank you.

"Precessional alignment" is nonsense. We can't measure how long the earth's precession is because it is constantly changing. It is roughly 25,700 years. So how on earth can you pin point it down to 1 year? Can you find me one academic text that does this?

No - but that programme on the history channel was saying that the Mayans calculated it to the winter solstice of our year 2012.

There was also one in 2004. What has this got to do with anything?

She asked, forgetting about the Tsunami.

Again, this happened in 2001. And the one before that in 1990. And the one before that in 1979. So what?

The effects are - the solar winds are stronger, this affectes the ionosphere of the Earth, and the geodynamo magnetic field

History Channel don't make their own programs.

I never said that, I asked why they would allow an inaccuracy like this on their channel. Why did they air it then?

What do you mean "going to happen"? Exactly the same that happened in 2011 and will happen in 2013. And if something unusual does happen, it won't be because of any "galactic events"

Did someone tell you that or did you think of that yourself?

Ah, brilliant. 2012churchofdoom.com.

Well, that's going to be objective, scientific information then isn't it?

There are no predictions, anywhere, about 2012. None. There simply aren't. Also, there is no "alignment". Two points are always aligned. There is no "Dark Rift" in the galaxy. This pseudo science nonsense."

So all those pictures showing the dark rift are..what...exactly?

Right. Next....

What does the precession have to do with either the Maya or Cro Magnon?

Well because of the precession of the equinoxes, the Earth wobbles on its axis. The Mayans constructed their calendar to take account of this wobble. Also according to the History Channel, the cro-magnon man appeared on the Earth during the last Precessional alignment

The last Maya long count ended in 1618. What does this have to do with precession?

Yes, that was what they called a b aktun apparently.

http://www.mayan-calendar.com/cal_ancient_3_longcount.php

It just shows their perception of time - they constructed a calendar based on the stars and obviously the precession of the equinoxes.

The oldest Cro Magnon found is 36,000 years old. What does Cro Magnon "appearing on the scene" have to do with anything? The most recent Cro Magnon examples date to about 10,000 years ago. The end of the ice ace. When modern h. homo sapiens spread, and probably engulfed the cro magnon.

It may have taken them some time to become established but according to that programme, they were here at that time, the dominant species etc thus APPEARING.. referring to being the dominant species of human being.

What does any of this have to do with precession?

A calendar, an appearance of a new species and big changes... ok but I don't believe in coincidence so I won't say that. Its because the precessional alignment marks a place in time when things change

You just keep listing stuff that has nothing to do with the rest of it, dates that don't match and eye-wateringly embarrassing scientific inaccuracies.

No I don't. You just said it was, that doesn't mean it is what you said it is.

What seems possible??? And HOW???? None of this is even related, half the stuff you're waffling about happens very regularly and has always done, the rest is so vague we can't put a date to it. You throw some ancient (non existent) prophecies into the mix and suddenly think we're on the verge of a disaster.

It. Is. Nonsense.

Well I hope it is nonsense. We'll all look like total idiots for ignoring the warnings if it isn't then won't we?

Edit: This is a pretty good site I found. http://www.survive2012.com/why_2012_alignment.php

I also just want to make it clear that I am relating info from other sources and haven't actually generated any of this info myself.

Edited by Oriana