Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CANDIDPETS

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• greggK

• Doug1029

• Lt_Ripley

From one occurrence, you would have to say that it is coincidence. It would take multiple forecasts of nuclear war and multiple nuclear wars before we could conclude that the two are linked.

Doug

Even then we would only have a correlation and we could not ascertain cause and effect.

The Heavens will open and Spirit as well as Brothers from Other worlds will be Known.

Love Omnaka

Have you been diagnosed clinically insane? Serious question.

Not unless they are Star Trek beans with Dr. Mcoy's secret ingrdient, yummmmm, but look out warp core overload :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1rnIjFspc8

With that Vulcan metabolism he could eat a bowl of termites and it wouldn’t bother him.... :lol:

Maybe come 2012 I could get me that gadget spock had for toasting marshmallows...and if the predictions are true then I will match the marshmallow and look ROASTED :lol: ..I dont like the idea of BM toast!! :blink: LMAO...dont eat meeeeeeeee helpppppppp !!!!

anyone? ideas? or nothing?

People everwhere will wake up with really bad hangovers, see that the world didn't end after all, and have some really bad regrets about the night before.

In other words nothing overly special, though I'm sure there will be plenty of nuts that killed themselves over this sillyness.

Everybody will be so scared that Planet X will come at any time because of idiots on YouTube faking these stupid photographs showing some stupid blob in the sky coming our way. Doctors will have drained the supply of Xanax. They will have repealed the drinking age law and 3 year old children will be lining the gutters of the city while President Obama will be down in his underground mansion with his staff laughing and partying and praising the Queen.

What the hell was this :o greggk I know your a little out there but holly crap dude :P I was thinking, how does one fake a pic or a vid of something that isn't real ? I thought that was called science fiction.

What the hell was this :o greggk I know your a little out there but holly crap dude :P I was thinking, how does one fake a pic or a vid of something that isn't real ? I thought that was called science fiction.

What they are doing right now with the chemtrails is obscuring the view of the sun and with the metallic elements in the chemtrails they will project images using their HAARP machine and they'll project some big planet coming toward the earth.

Obama will get on TV and radio and start telling people how awfully bad it is going to be and everybody should vote for him again and he'll send a nuclear warhead to blast it out of harm's way and on the morning of the 22nd the image will be taken down and Obama will emerge the victor. He will be put back into office and he'll have 4 more years to live the dream of his father.

What they are doing right now with the chemtrails is obscuring the view of the sun and with the metallic elements in the chemtrails they will project images using their HAARP machine and they'll project some big planet coming toward the earth.

Obama will get on TV and radio and start telling people how awfully bad it is going to be and everybody should vote for him again and he'll send a nuclear warhead to blast it out of harm's way and on the morning of the 22nd the image will be taken down and Obama will emerge the victor. He will be put back into office and he'll have 4 more years to live the dream of his father.

Bush did that..well the last part lol his father I believe was always pullinng the strings lol but that's just my opinion lol

Bush did that..well the last part lol his father I believe was always pullinng the strings lol but that's just my opinion lol

It's all in the family! Bush and Obama are kin. Obama is 3/4 white! 1/4 African. I wonder where Obama's mother is right now? She was white and closer to father Bush that to son Bush. Obama's father was the financial minister of Kenya.

All of the governmental control all over the world is under the British throne including Israel which started in Colorado in 1948. Why do you think that Obama was the ONLY world leader who had a private meeting with the Queen?

It's all in the family! Bush and Obama are kin. Obama is 3/4 white! 1/4 African. I wonder where Obama's mother is right now? She was white and closer to father Bush that to son Bush. Obama's father was the financial minister of Kenya.

All of the governmental control all over the world is under the British throne including Israel which started in Colorado in 1948. Why do you think that Obama was the ONLY world leader who had a private meeting with the Queen?

Cause' the queen digs brothers with a good jump shot.

linked-image

What?

Isn't Mulatto a term in the constitution?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto

No, the 1839 Cherokee Nation Constitution has it:

The descendants of Cherokee men by free women except the African race, whose parents may have been living together as man and wife, according to the customs and laws of this Nation, shall be entitled to all the rights and privileges of this Nation, as well as the posterity of Cherokee women by all free men. No person who is negro and mulatto parentage, either by the father or mother's side, shall be eligible to hold any office of profit, honor or trust under this Government.

So, that means that the Cherokee nation which is in the United States will not have Obama as President.

Edited by greggK

?????? lmao

is this a joke ??

can you link proof that Obama's mother was closer to Bush the first ?? as to where she is now ? she died from cancer in 1994/95 .

Obama's mother returned to Hawaii in 1972 and remained there until 1977, when she relocated to Indonesia to work as an anthropological field worker. Dunham finally returned to Hawaii in 1994 and lived there for one year before dying of ovarian cancer

Obama's parents met in 1960 in a Russian language class at the University of Hawaii at Mānoa, where his father was a foreign student on scholarship.[12][13] The couple married on February 2, 1961,[14] and Obama was born later that year. His parents separated when he was two years old, and they divorced in 1964.[13] Obama's father returned to Kenya and saw his son only once more before dying in an automobile accident in 1982

Barack Hussein Obama (1936 − 24 November 1982) was a Kenyan senior governmental economist, and father of US President Barack Obama. He is a central subject in his son's memoir, Dreams from My Father.

wiki

keep that tinfoil hat on.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Even then we would only have a correlation and we could not ascertain cause and effect.

Of course, the time sequence might give us a clue. Cause usually precedes effect. Then again, both may be responding to something else. Just think: if we could identify that something else, we might be able to get rid of nuclear war and doomsday prophets at the same time!

Doug

Obama's Elite Lineage

2008 07 29

Obama, the son of a white woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya, can call six U.S. presidents, including George W. Bush, his cousins.

Obama has a prolific presidential lineage that features Democrats and Republicans. His distant cousins include President George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison. Other Obama cousins include Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee.

"His kinships are across the political spectrum,"

Read more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23797072/

http://genealogy.about.com/od/aframertrees...arack_obama.htm

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/FOX_Obama_re...heney_1017.html

http://www.cf-cia.org/obama_lineage.htm

I tip my tinfoil hat to you, ma'am.

Edited by greggK

See Oriana there's your problem, your getting your info off the net, off sites that care little for the truth. Most of the sites you post or link to have one agenda and thats to sucker you out of $29.95 for some book written by some sci-fri writter who can't come up with something original. Absalutly nothing will happen on 2012 as far as the Mayan calander goes. I will make a prediction you can take to the bank though, you'll be paying more for gas ;) and Sarah Pallin will be back in the headlines LOL

No, its not a problem. Most things about 2012 are on the internet actually, I doubt if anybody really actually knows anything - even those who claim to know. Nothing wrong with conversing about it but you know if they are right and it does cause something to happen, economic or otherwise, its a big change.

11th cousins. ?

That means Obama and former President George Herbert Walker Bush are 10th cousins once removed.

Obama is related to Cheney through Mareen Duvall, a 17th century immigrant from France.

Mareen and Susannah Duvall were Obama's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents and Cheney's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents.

That makes Obama and Cheney ninth cousins once removed.

Cheney and Bush are related to one another by a completely different common ancestor.

I wonder how many people can claim the same ?? lots probably.

yes and I can go back in my linage and find I'm related to Joseph Fouche , the Duke of Otranto.

that and 1.00$ will get me a cup of coffee == and not at Starbucks !!

6 degrees of separation. Maybe you could list your genealogy ?? would be funny if you were somehow related to Hitler or Stalin.

ps -- hey , here's something funny ........ who are your 11th cousins ? do you know ? bet Obama nor Bush knew.

as for cousins ?? seems it doesn't matter.

Bush relatives use website to show support for Kerry

6 second cousins protest policies

By Sandeep Kaushik, Globe Correspondent | October 20, 2004

SEATTLE -- Six blood relatives of President Bush who support John F. Kerry's bid for the presidency have launched a website to publicize their sharp disagreements with Bush's policies.

The site, www.bushrelativesforkerry.com, consists of personal statements from a group of decidedly liberal second cousins of the president, none of whom knows him personally. All are grandchildren of Mary Bush House, the sister of Prescott Bush, a former US senator from Connecticut and the father and grandfather of the two Bush presidents.

The introduction to the site opens with the slogan, ''Because blood is thicker than oil!" and states: ''As the election approaches, we feel it is our responsibility to speak out about why we are voting for John Kerry, and to do our small part to help America heal from the sickness it has suffered since George Bush was appointed President in 2000. We invite you to read our stories, and please, don't vote for our cousin!"

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles...port_for_kerry/

Edited by Lt_Ripley

I found out I was related to Hitler on my mom's side. :ph34r:

Sometimes its best to leave genealogy a mystery.

I found out I was related to Hitler on my mom's side. :ph34r:

really ? wow. I think your right ... most of us don't know our family history past a certain point anyway ... as for 11th ?? that's just someone digging cause they have a hair up their rears. Kinda like the 'Obama's not a citizen' morons argument.

No kidding. I found out last year that I'm related to Bush.

No, its not a problem. Most things about 2012 are on the internet actually,

Don't believe everything you read on the internet lol :D

I'm related to Chief Justice John Marshall, Vice-President Thomas Marshall, and Secretary-of-State George C. Marshall, and whoever else they are related to. But, you know all of those men were Cherokee descendants and I have told y'all what the Cherokee Nation constitution says. But, that was then and this is now. Watch what happens.

edit: To legally continue a family line, it must be second cousins. If you go back into the bible, it will tell you how the line was continued. And if you have been told that you were related to Hitler, there you are.

Edited by greggK

I'm related to Chief Justice John Marshall, Vice-President Thomas Marshall, and Secretary-of-State George C. Marshall, and whoever else they are related to. But, you know all of those men were Cherokee descendants and I have told y'all what the Cherokee Nation constitution says. But, that was then and this is now. Watch what happens.

to belong to the nation one has to prove they are... my sister in law is Blackfeet. her mother 100% ... my niece and nephew 25% ..... sigh , they could get free state collage , but both so far aren't going.

Nothing.

No kidding. I found out last year that I'm related to Bush.

That explains a lot.now everything makes sense :yes: .............heh heh joking of course :P

ahem.....

Edited by Beckys_Mom